Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1447332 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cyberdurable(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
justwise:

Read this thread especially the first page https://www.nairaland.com/2575449/uk-student-visa-tier-4

I always get confused going through the threads.. that was why I asked for your number
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
cyberdurable:

I always get confused going through the threads.. that was why I asked for your number

Nothing confusing in that thread, the UK student visa is one of the simplest visa rules to understand.

Any part you found confusing ask in that thread for help but make sure that at least you read through that thread first.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by joyivro: 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
justwise:

Have you made the payment? If yes..did you receive a confirmation email?
I made the payment but there was no otp then when I continued it now said payment pending, after that I’ve paid for my son n it was confirmed.
Then I have no idea how to upload abi my fone is not compatible I’m just seeing instructions but don’t know where to enter to start my own uploads.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
joyivro:

I made the payment but there was no otp then when I continued it now said payment pending, after that I’ve paid for my son n it was confirmed.
Then I have no idea how to upload abi my fone is not compatible I’m just seeing instructions but don’t know where to enter to start my own uploads.

Please use a laptop or desktop for the application and check your email/junk mail for confirmation from them. If the payment is rejected they will also send you an email.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Folarinland(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hello? I have an appointment tomorrow, can you tell me how to arrange my documents and do I need to photocopy all my documents? Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by adecoal: 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
We had that discussion and she said she i should make a reservation for hostel. she said i would find some really cheap and affordable ones.

justwise:

You need to find out about that first so as to know your actual budget
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by TIGER1001: 12:44am On Jun 17, 2019
please house how can link up my parents application(group) on TLS page ? i need your help urgently
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by alen4u2008: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2019
good day ladies and gentle men i want your opinion i wish to visit the uk with my family just my wife and daughter i am an entrepreneur with my own business i do not have a tax clearance please house i want to know what are my chances, i have no travelling history as i have been to only dubai , south africa and tanzania i will be spending just 9 days in the uk i have properties in lagos island and at ajahi have properties in benin city too i have the cash in the bank account becos my present amount on my current account which is my company is 7m naira i wish to apply but i was told without the tax clearance they will deny the visa i also have no invitation letter but i have the finances to finance my trip to the uk please house i really want to know if i should go on or i process my tax clearance and look for whom to send me an invitation letter as this will take another time because i have not paid taxes before thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:49am On Jun 17, 2019
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by mmo1: 10:32am On Jun 17, 2019
ezybaba:
I received this mail just now wat next Your UK visa application has been dispatched from the UK Visa Section. 
>
> If you are applying from Europe, North & West Africa and GCC countries:  
>
> - And you submitted your application at a visa application centre - You will receive an email shortly from TLS or VFS about collecting your decision. Please ensure you check your e-mail account and do not attend the VAC until you are advised to. 
>
> VAC - Visa Application Centre. 
sir, I've you gotten any mail from TLS
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gbemmydap: 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
I did my Biometrics capture on the 15th of May and received the mail below on the 4th of June. Is there anyone that has similar timeline and has collected his/her passport. Please help as I am starting to get worried.

Dear Bleep

Thank you for your visa/entry clearance application which has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days and settlement applications within 60 working days (unless you have opted for a Priority Visa service).

We are unable to resolve your application within these customer service targets, as the processing of your application has not been straightforward. Please be assured that we will continue to progress your application to enable a decision to be made as soon as possible.

Please do not attend the application centre until you have been contacted by the VAC.

Kind regards
Croydon DMC.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by popplm(m): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hello everyone

I am a planning to have my masters degree in Edinburgh, I have 3 sons and my wife I am planning to move with. Please how do I go about it and will there be a working permit for me and my wife to cater for our children schooling throughout our stay. Pls help a brother.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Luxxycool(m): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
Good evening house, thanks for always helping out. My girl went for her biometrics today for tier 2 visa. Now she is bothered because she is not sure her iom certificate was scanned because it was returned to her before scanning. My question is, in case it wasn't scanned, will UKVI request for it before taking a decision or her application will just be refused based on non inclusion? Should an email be put through to them or she should just relax?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Innopre983: 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
Luxxycool:
Good evening house, thanks for always helping out. My girl went for her biometrics today for tier 2 visa. Now she is bothered because she is not sure her iom certificate was scanned because it was returned to her before scanning. My question is, in case it wasn't scanned, will UKVI request for it before taking a decision or her application will just be refused based on non inclusion? Should an email be put through to them or she should just relax?
Please send an email to ukvi thru their paid service and inform them you are not sure it was scanned so they will send you a link where it can be scanned to them directly. What type of tier 2 is it?
Please do that immediately.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by amazingernest: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
Please house I have an appointment for UK visa on Friday please what do i expect there it my first time and I'm sponsoring my self.it a tourist visa I'm applying for any advice please

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
U are just going to the intermediary office to submit your fingerprints and photograph. Nobody is asking you nothing there as its not the embassy.
It’s just an office for submission.

You should endeavor to upload online every single document you want to use to prove your case to the visa officer as to why you should be issued a visa as you would not be there to defend yourself... your documents would do the talking.

amazingernest:
Please house I have an appointment for UK visa on Friday please what do i expect there it my first time and I'm sponsoring my self.it a tourist visa I'm applying for any advice please

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by amazingernest: 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
Okay thanks
giselle237:
U are just going to the intermediary office to submit your fingerprints and photograph. Nobody is asking you nothing there as its not the embassy.

You should endeavor to upload online every single document you want to use to prove your case to the visa officer as to why you should be issued a visa as you would not be there to defend yourself... your documents would do the talking.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Enick: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hello,

Should I upload original of application document or upload photocopies?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Luxxycool(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
Innopre983:

Please send an email to ukvi thru their paid service and inform them you are not sure it was scanned so they will send you a link where it can be scanned to them directly. What type of tier 2 is it?
Please do that immediately.

Alright, thanks a lot, email will be sent tomorrow. Tier 2 general if there is anything like that. She got employed as a nurse.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Innopre983: 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
Luxxycool:

Alright, thanks a lot, email will be sent tomorrow. Tier 2 general if there is anything like that. She got employed as a nurse.

Okay. It will end in praise.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cerezo: 4:45am On Jun 18, 2019
You can only do that by booking the same appointment time for submission. Though, this is pretty difficult if you are looking for free slots but somewhat achievable else you can opt for the paid flexible appointment. Someone once mentioned how she went about this on this thread. But for me, i booked same day, different time slots say 12:30 and1:30 for them. When they showed up for biometric, they told them at the gate that it's a family application and they were allowed in together. They are both above 65 though, dont know if that played any part in the whole show.

TIGER1001:
please house how can link up my parents application(group) on TLS page ? i need your help urgently
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Enick: 7:20am On Jun 18, 2019
Usually, TSL will instruct you to make A4 photocopies of all your documents before uploading them. In self- service, do I also make photocopies or just upload the originals without considering if the documents are below A4 size.

Please, help.

giselle237:

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bidemi1190: 7:43am On Jun 18, 2019
Thanks so much I choose flexi and booked theasame time appointment for them. I was meant to understand that through the tls website video that they will be consolidated at the tls submission centre. Don't if it will cost any on-site additional fee ?
cerezo:
You can only do that by booking the same appointment time for submission. Though, this is pretty difficult if you are looking for free slots but somewhat achievable else you can opt for the paid flexible appointment. Someone once mentioned how she went about this on this thread. But for me, i booked same day, different time slots say 12:30 and1:30 for them. When they showed up for biometric, they told them at the gate that it's a family application and they were allowed in together. They are both above 65 though, dont know if that played any part in the whole show.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by popplm(m): 8:04am On Jun 18, 2019
popplm:
Hello everyone

I am a planning to have my masters degree in Edinburgh, I have 3 sons and my wife I am planning to move with. Please how do I go about it and will there be a working permit for me and my wife to cater for our children schooling throughout our stay. Pls help a brother.
someone with useful information should help a brother
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by edewor1991: 8:15am On Jun 18, 2019
Luxxycool:

Good morning,
pls I need help,all the documents I summited through self service ,I didn't see CAC documents, I uploaded it several times but it will not come up for me to see during preview.
I have to summit this morning online, for me not to lose my today biometric appointment.

pls I need UKi email address please,help me I want to scan it to them.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Luxxycool(m): 8:39am On Jun 18, 2019
edewor1991:

Good morning,
pls I need help,all the documents I summited through self service ,I didn't see CAC documents, I uploaded it several times but it will not come up for me to see during preview.
I have to summit this morning online, for me not to lose my today biometric appointment.

pls I need UKi email address please,help me I want to scan it to them.

Hello, I really don't know much about these things as my lady has been the one applying but from what I saw, you'll have to pay to email them and you can only do that through UKVI official site.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:55am On Jun 18, 2019
self service you upload what you have originals or photocopies however ensuring that they are clear uploads.
Enick:
Usually, TSL will instruct you to make A4 photocopies of all your documents before uploading them. In self- service, do I also make photocopies or just upload the originals without considering if the documents are below A4 size.

Please, help.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2019
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Enick: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2019
What is the recommended size per document??

giselle237:
Sorry. You should have made sure to check if the size you were uploading was too big or there was another issue before submitting.
The contact email or call service is paid. It is not free. However do what you must to see how you can get this document across
Go to www.gov.uk and look for contact..
You should be looking for something like what I have attached to this answer
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by TIGER1001: 10:58am On Jun 18, 2019
please house , is it possible to do a reservation on turkish airlines and present it alongside my documents to submitted at TLS? secondly i was told i am supposed to arrange my documents to be submitted in a particular order, if so please assist me with the format.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ezybaba(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
I received the email not long ago Reference number: xxxxxxxx

Dear Applicant,

Your passport and supporting documentation are now ready for collection at the TLScontact UK Visa Application Centre. You can collect your documents in person or by a representative. I know Na visa granted I go see in Jesus name

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.