Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,940 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1439570 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Enishit: 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
artofalternativ:
Hello people, please I need your advice. This week I was invited to an event that holds in the UK at the end of this month. It would be my first time visiting the UK, but I have attended a few conferences in the US (pre-pandemic) and I also went on vacation in the Maldives last year. I know visitor visas can be fast-tracked but when I checked TLSContact it seems the super priority visa service is temporarily not available. Now I'm not sure what to do. If I start a normal application now, is there any chance I can get the visa and my passport back before the 28th which is the latest I can fly out for the event? Should I wait a little and hope that the priority services will come back sometime in the next few days or should I just tell the organisers that I won't be able to make it? Thanks

My best Advise go to Abuja I helped my aunty for a visitors visa she submitted on the 20th Dec did biometrics on the 22nd Dec
She got a picked up mail yesterday she’s got her visa today.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sus4(m): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
Enishit:

My best Advise go to Abuja I helped my aunty for a visitors visa she submitted on the 20th Dec did biometrics on the 22nd Dec

Standard or priority?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Osondubueze: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
AmeliaT:
I noticed the same when I tried calling and someone mentioned it depends on your mobile operator. I believe MTN and glo had that difficulty.

Retry the email but with a Visa card that is still within the $100 spending limit or you can try to call from Skype instead. You can top up your Skype account and make the call from there. Thanks Amelia

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Osondubueze: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:

Download dingtone, use dingtone to call or skype call. Or try using another service provider asides from the one you're using to call now.
Thanks I will do just that
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Enishit: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sus4:

Standard or priority?

“Standard”no more priority since first week in December
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Scentiments: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hello everyone, I have been a silent reader. My husband and I submitted our visa application on Nov 16 in Abuja and still no news. I see many people who applied in Dec have received their passports. Please is there anyone here who applied in Nov still waiting for a response??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
Finally!!!! Congratulations to our very own prophetess grin
Debbieeeeeee:
Collection mail dropped. Thank you, guys!
Signed - Prophetess

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by AmeliaT: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Calm yourself. We have October candidates still waiting but answers seem to be trooping In. You’ll receive your visa shortly.

Scentiments:
Hello everyone, I have been a silent reader. My husband and I submitted our visa application on Nov 16 in Abuja and still no news. I see many people who applied in Dec have received their passports. Please is there anyone here who applied in Nov still waiting for a response??

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by switch900: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nov 8 is here

uote author=Scentiments post=109170831]Hello everyone, I have been a silent reader. My husband and I submitted our visa application on Nov 16 in Abuja and still no news. I see many people who applied in Dec have received their passports. Please is there anyone here who applied in Nov still waiting for a response??[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nov 17th….still waiting o
Scentiments:

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tobxy07: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Scentiments:

Nov 5,may God have mercy....

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sykia: 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
Scentiments:

Yes o
Nov 02. Abuja

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sykia: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:
Signed - Prophetess

Congrats Debbieeeeee the waiting is over finally

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Oct 27th and nothing... Seems they attended to Dec entries faster than those that applied in Oct & Nov

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sykia: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:

Yes status the changed to application received by VAC.
Pls Debbie, when did your application status changed to application transferred to VAC and received by VAC?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sykia:

Pls Debbie, when did your application status changed to application transferred to VAC and received by VAC?
I wasn’t tracking because there was zero progress but Someone on here asked me this same question when i said I got collection mail so I checked and saw it had changed to “Application Received By VAC“
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 7031646386(m): 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:
Signed - Prophetess

I'm seriously happy for you oo Our Prophetess!!! Ours would surely be guaranteed. Congrats

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lovechardy: 12:09am On Jan 08, 2022
Good day, I'm new to this thread.
Kindly assist with best route to travel to UK apart from education. Is it possible to go as an intern in health care worker?
Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leef2022: 2:09am On Jan 08, 2022
lovechardy:
Good day, I'm new to this thread.
Kindly assist with best route to travel to UK apart from education. Is it possible to go as an intern in health care worker?
Thank you.

Welcome and hope you get the right information you are seeking.

Yes it is possible to travel to the UK as a health care worker, you might want to visit this nairaland thread-
UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa, you stand a better chance of being well informed on there.

Regards
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by artofalternativ(f): 2:22am On Jan 08, 2022
Enishit:

Okay, I may try this route. A decision within ten business days is not bad. Was it her first time applying for a UK visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leef2022: 4:07am On Jan 08, 2022
artofalternativ:

Okay, I may try this route. A decision within ten business days is not bad. Was it her first time applying for a UK visa?

Also consider applicants that are still waiting and had their biometrics way back in Oct in Abj TLC. And actually 22-6 (12 business days though).
You maybe better calling off the trip and look forward to it at a later time. However, go with your heart.
Best of luck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by drelicx: 5:23am On Jan 08, 2022
I really appreciate everyone on this trend, keep the good work up. Bravo!

submission and biometric enrolment on 19th November
TLS 1st and 2nd mail for passport shipment with a tracking number on 5th January
passport delivered with 180-days visa on 7th January
Though i applied in Poland as a first-timer (standard application)

I wish everyone with awaiting decision a positive response.

NOTE: Please kindly evaluate your monthly SOA properly before completing the application most especially in the section "How much money are you personally planning to spend on your visit to the UK" and "What is the total amount of money you spend each month".

My personal observation on the financial statement:
To know the total amount of money you spend monthly, sum all expenses (money transferred without a quote "payment for" in transfer subject to family/friends/anyone should not be included) each month reflecting on your SOA and divide it by 6 (if you are submitting 6-months SOA).
All the best in our endeavors.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by drelicx: 5:30am On Jan 08, 2022
Madam Debiee and Co please always check up on this trend even after your collection from time to time at your leisure so as to impact your wealth of experience/knowledge on other prospective applicants.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Abekebaby: 11:43am On Jan 08, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:
Signed - Prophetess

Congratulations Debbie

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sus4(m): 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hello house, I sent a paid enquiry on thur evening, Friday morning they asked me to send my GWF num and i did. I don't know if they will verify my application status and reply me over the weekend. Or is it until Monday ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sus4:
Hello house, I sent a paid enquiry on thur evening, Friday morning they asked me to send my GWF num and i did. I don't know if they will verify my application status and reply me over the weekend. Or is it until Monday ?

I thought they will ask your GWF when you are filling the form to send a paid enquiry? Bcoz I did it on Friday and got a response the same day
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sus4(m): 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

I thought they will ask your GWF when you are filling the form to send a paid enquiry? Bcoz I did it on Friday and got a response the same day

Ok , I didn't initially see anywhere on the form for GWF num though.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sus4(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
i just checked , They don't reply on fridays Saturdays Sunday and uk public holidays.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:
Signed - Prophetess

Omo!!! Congratulations ó.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kuntash: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hello People , Debbie and all frequent travelers ..

Pls what best flight deal can one get this time around ?
I am seeing average of 1k USD ...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Thoniaagirl(f): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hello everyone

Can someone please post the link to schengen visa thread.
I want to apply for a schengen visa.

Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Aibisoye0: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
kuntash:
Hello People , Debbie and all frequent travelers ..

Pls what best flight deal can one get this time around ?
I am seeing average of 1k USD ...

Try Qatar they are doing 25years promo. Flying with them next week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: BiyiTudors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.