Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1444201 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
Yay finally you have collected it... Congratulations Dear AmeliaT.. been waiting for you 2 announce the collection. Congratulations to your hubby as well, we celebrate & rejoice with your success. God be praised always dear. God has really blessed our Nairaland Family tremendously & will continue to bless others who are yet to receive theirs IJN. AMEN. More wins for all of us. Congrats
AmeliaT:
Hello Fam,

So much has happened today!! Remember, at 10am this morning, the status changed to sent to VAC. At about 2pm, it changed to received at VAC and the collection email came in. We live close to the TLS centre so we went down there. Got there at about 2.50pm.

Biometrics- Wed 20 Oct 2021
Sent to VAC- Wed 12 Jan 2022
Received at VAC/Collection email- Wed 12 Jan 2022
Collected happily- Wed 12 Jan 2022 at 15.01
Vis Stamped- 31 Dec 2021
Centre- Victoria Island
6 months granted to my husband who's a first time visitor.

God be praised and thank you to our newly found Nairaland family for the amazing support. God bless you all. Thank you Brenda, Debbie, Giselle, and everyone else.

For everyone still waiting, your good news is near!

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
Amen & Amen. Are you minding this UKVI pple.. Since 31st of Dec fa.. so they jusy decided to hold on 2 the passport 4 no reason. Chai. You will share the goodnews this week IJN. Amen.
Tamitee:

Wow Congratulations o...Visa got stamped since 31st Dec...God I'm next o...Let me share goodnews this week
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Congratulations Baba19... The way our God works eh its Amazing. I Celebrate with you on getting your Visa stamped, God is indeed a Wonder. Congrats Baba
Baba19:
My people!!! God done show!!! Received my visa today. Thank God; I was so afraid because of the big blunder I made regarding the previous refusal question. Nah God oh!! Wishing more visa rain for everybody.

Thanks for the advice @Nchabuomo

On my subsequent applications, shall I answer yes to that question and list both UK and Cyprus since I now have clarity or will it be a continuity problem since I didn't list the UK before. Kindly advise for next time. Thanks again, y'all!!!

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Aibisoye0: 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Please my people. Anyone with a response

Aibisoye0:
Good evening House,

Please who has flown Qatar since the UK lifted the pre departure test requirement for fully vaccinated?

Did qatar request for pre departure test from Nigeria?

How was the trip? First time flying Qatar to UK. I usually use European Airlines or direct but that money plenty for now.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sus4(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
Congratulations to everyone who has received their visas, more to come this week Ijn Amen

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
They dnt ask for Pre-Departure if you are fully vaccinated. Please read what I pasted now.
Aibisoye0:
Please my people. Anyone with a response

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
Thanx Sus4. Many more 2 come this week. Amen
Sus4:
Congratulations to everyone who has received their visas, more to come this week Ijn Amen
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by philipcox(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Congratulations, biometrics Nov 8 ikeja.
I tap into this great news. I will share Testimony soon too in the Name of Jesus...... AMEN

AmeliaT:
Hello Fam,

So much has happened today!! Remember, at 10am this morning, the status changed to sent to VAC. At about 2pm, it changed to received at VAC and the collection email came in. We live close to the TLS centre so we went down there. Got there at about 2.50pm.

Biometrics- Wed 20 Oct 2021
Sent to VAC- Wed 12 Jan 2022
Received at VAC/Collection email- Wed 12 Jan 2022
Collected happily- Wed 12 Jan 2022 at 15.01
Vis Stamped- 31 Dec 2021
Centre- Victoria Island
6 months granted to my husband who's a first time visitor.

God be praised and thank you to our newly found Nairaland family for the amazing support. God bless you all. Thank you Brenda, Debbie, Giselle, and everyone else.

For everyone still waiting, your good news is near!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
A Big AMEN to your prayers. So shall it be as you have spoken.
philipcox:

Congratulations, biometrics Nov 8 ikeja.
I tap into this great news. I will share Testimony soon too in the Name of Jesus...... AMEN

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
Big congratulations to everyone that has gotten theirs! I tap into this grace flowing and I’ll be congratulated soon!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by jagbasneh(m): 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Congratulations to everyone that received there visa.
Mine is September 17 still waiting ooooooo
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Big AMEN!!!! You will be congratulated soon & we will be here to celebrate with you. Thanx
Dinoforyou00:
Big congratulations to everyone that has gotten theirs! I tap into this grace flowing and I’ll be congratulated soon!!

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
Baba19:
My people!!! God done show!!! Received my visa today. Thank God; I was so afraid because of the big blunder I made regarding the previous refusal question. Nah God oh!! Wishing more visa rain for everybody.

On my subsequent applications, shall I answer yes to that question and list both UK and Cyprus since I now have clarity or will it be a continuity problem since I didn't list the UK before. Kindly advise for next time. Thanks again, y'all!!!

Congratulations man! that's great news. Since it's been over 10 years you can stick with "NO". This is my personal opinion though.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
jagbasneh:
Congratulations to everyone that received there visa.
Mine is September 17 still waiting ooooooo
This is so not nice , are you kidding me. September! When we thought they were done with September applications.
I hope they send your passport asap and MadameW’s husband's own too. Which kain high jump be this , it’s not even funny again.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
It's a huge sigh of relief for everyone that has gotten their passports and we are hopeful for those still waiting to get theirs. All will be well. At least we can see some action and it's evident they're working

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bbclue(f): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
Finally oooooo

Passport collection mail drop from Tls...

It is well ooo

6 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
It’s raining visas and passport collection mails!!!
Baba God remember your daughter who submitted since November 17th oooo grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
bbclue:
Finally oooooo

It is well ooo
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tobxy07: 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
bbclue:
Finally oooooo

It is well ooo
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tamitee(f): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
Brenda37:
Amen & Amen. Are you minding this UKVI pple.. Since 31st of Dec fa.. so they jusy decided to hold on 2 the passport 4 no reason. Chai. You will share the goodnews this week IJN. Amen.
Seriously ...and I got my own decision mail since 24th Dec o...Amen o,I claim it...thanks babe
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tamitee(f): 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
bbclue:
Finally oooooo

It is well ooo
Congratulations o

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cycloe: 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
My sister was denied visa today .
Any advise on what’s best for her to reapply .
Note : she is unemployed, but receives monthly allowance.
She was truthful about her status.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by switch900: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
Congratulations ��
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
bbclue:
Finally oooooo

It is well ooo

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
Congratulations

Baba19:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
Cycloe:
My sister was denied visa today.
Any advice on what’s best for her to reapply .
In my opinion, I’ll say unemployment is not the issue here because I filled my application as unemployed I resigned from my job with the federal government in March 2021 because I became very busy doing other things that’ll boost my career.
Is your sister married? What documents did she submit from your sister who is sponsoring?
In my case, I put my husband as the sponsor and put all my academic certificates from LL.B to date. I did an explanation in that box provided as to the reason I am not working now and I provided evidence of what I have been doing and progress thus far. I put my account statement reflecting my savings and inflow and outflow of over 80m( I printed a one-year statement for everything so they can see) I added my USD statement because I have the bulk of my savings in USD.
I added my husband's salary account, 2 savings account.
I also just returned from the USA a few days before submission.
I have been visiting the Uk since I was a kid but I knew I had a lot more to prove due to my present Unemployed status.
I have a registered business I didn’t declare because I have not even had time to run the business since I put my hand into whatever I am doing presently.
If you’re unemployed or in a certain position that casts an aspersion on your immigration intent you have to prove a whole lot more with genuine things.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Beedollas(f): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hi everyone, please has anyone waited for over 35 WD and still got refused. At this point I just want what to hold unto,l cry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Cycloe:
My sister was denied visa today .
Any advise on what’s best for her to reapply .

Let her establish that her sister is her sister and that she has a life in Nigeria. You can use birth certificates or WhatsApp communications etc. Unemployment is a red flag but it can be explained away if she can show that she has a life in Nigeria and that the stipend she receives here from family gives her some sort of financial stability.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fazfunms: 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
It is possible to still be refused

Beedollas:
Hi everyone, please has anyone waited for over 35 WD and still got refused. At this point I just want what to hold unto,l cry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cycloe: 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:

In my opinion, I’ll say unemployment is not the issue here because I filled my application as unemployed I resigned from my job with the federal government in March 2021 because I became very busy doing other things that’ll boost my career.
Is your sister married? What documents did she submit from your sister who is sponsoring?
In my case, I put my husband as the sponsor and put all my academic certificates from LL.B to date. I did an explanation in that box provided as to the reason I am not working now and I provided evidence of what I have been doing and progress thus far. I put my account statement reflecting my savings and inflow and outflow of over 80m( I printed a one-year statement for everything so they can see) I added my USD statement because I have the bulk of my savings in USD.
I added my husband's salary account, 2 savings account.
I also just returned from the USA a few days before submission.
I have been visiting the Uk since I was a kid but I knew I had a lot more to prove due to my present Unemployed status.
I have a registered business I didn’t declare because I have not even had time to run the business since I put my hand into whatever I am doing presently.
If you’re unemployed or in a certain position that casts an aspersion on your immigration intent you have to prove a whole lot more with genuine things.
bank statement , utility bills , Accomodation contract . Every document sponsor submitted .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cycloe: 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nchabuomo:

Let her establish that her sister is her sister and that she has a life in Nigeria. You can use birth certificates or WhatsApp communications etc. Unemployment is a red flag but it can be explained away if she can show that she has a life in Nigeria and that the stipend she receives here from family gives her some sort of financial stability.
Apart from birth certificate and WhatsApp conversation, what else do you suggest ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.