Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,983 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) (75008 Views)

Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. / Driver Strips Unclad, Climbs His Bus After It Was Impounded By Traffic Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Dannyhajo(m): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
try it next time and you'll wake up in hell fire
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by grandstar(m): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
A.national manhunt must begin to fish out and punished these hooligans so as to act as a deterrent to other idiots. The manhunt must be publicised and with a reward money for anyone who comes forward with information.
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
ibkayee:
sad

I hope they are not another Jussie Smolett

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by tintingz(m): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
arenterprise:

What kind of idiot goes to fight against three men that are clearly far more stronger than her.

She is clearly stupid.

As for the beating. They deserved it.
I'm so good damn tired of all this wokeness
You made reference of they should be beating because of they are "lesbians", so I asked what warrant them to beat lesbians?
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
lefulefu:
ehen i thought they said whites are not homophobic and dat its africans who are cheesy
'

I'm sure it's black or Asians that did this, not whites!

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by lookgoodingguy: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
tintingz:
I assumed reason I said "it won't surprise me".

Toh
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Newmans: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
Must they kiss in side bus

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by lookgoodingguy: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

What is this one saying? Ignorance making you feel like you are somebody...I ask you again: IS IT YOUR BEDROOM? Busybody mumu like you. tongue

It's not my bedroom. It's yours. But you will be beaten to stupour in "your" bedroom and you won't be able to do anything about it. grin
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=fuckerstard post=79140219][/quote]

God bless you!

You said it all

wink

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Lalas247(f): 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Just a bus robbery .... They happen to be lesbians
Could have been two chicks heading out Who got robbed
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
naijacentric:
Wow in london i thought dey are free n its a gay paradise it only shows you we humans are hipocrites grin

I kind of had this feeling 4 some time that homosexuality isn't generally accepted in d west. D problem is that d LGBT pressure group is quite powerful & have been able 2 influence govt legislation & d media in their favour 2 make it seem that d generality of their various societies are OK with it. That's y u c that they try 2 ruin d careers of top sportsmen & musicians who don't endorse homosexuality like they did 2 holyfield and Kevin hart. But from d story, not too sure if d ladies are lesbians

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Favmil101(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:
This is a place were law and order works.

Those who perpetuated this, will be apprehended and dealt with.

Imagine hitting ladies like that.

For whatsoever be the reason.
Forget dat tin dem don chop slap be say dem don chop.
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
1Sharon:

'

Its in d UK. Asians aren't known 4 criminality in d UK& if it were blacks, it would have been very well publicised.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Wise64(m): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Good for them.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
lexy2014:

Its in d UK. Asians aren't known 4 criminality in d UK& if it were blacks, it would have been very well publicised.

Who told you Asians aren't known for criminality? undecided
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Funaki: 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
dapadawee:
they have probably forgotten that Trump was in London to impact some senses. Trump is indeed a man of God
Trump is what?

4 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Funaki: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
1Sharon:

Asian gangsters grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Davidtolu1: 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
1Sharon:

'

wat will concern a black person or asian person when two white women are kissing

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Emilokoiyawon: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
lookgoodingguy:

It's not my bedroom. It's yours. But you will be beaten to stupour in "your" bedroom and you won't be able to do anything about it. grin

grin grin Now I see you are big fat fool...keep putting your smelly mouth in matters that have nothing to do with you...foolish being grin grin
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
lefulefu:
wat will concern a black person or asian person when two white women are kissing

They are both homophobic because both groups are often
religious and both are more violent than whites too
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Emilokoiyawon: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
Okorie72:

That why it called an ad, is not meant for just black people but for all.
thank you

Nonsense. They just went online to copy paste massage parlour pics and post it as ad. And they are based in Lagos? What is the population of white people in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
1Sharon:

They are both homophobic because both groups are often
religious and both are more violent than whites too
blacks dont dig their nose into white ppl business so i doubt if it was a black homophobic person and same for asians.i will bet with my left ball it was three white guys wearing red berets that attacked this two ladies.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Sexymercy: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Indomie001: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
BlackfireX:
Yoruba people won't respect themselves in UK..
you okay at all?

Infact ..

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
1Sharon:

Asians...Chinese or Indians&pakistanis compared 2 blacks& whites? Which of these ethnicities are on d top of d ladder& which are in d bottom?

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Indomie001: 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
wecreate:
Hello there
Am a 25 year old good looking black guy, i live in lagos and i am so in need of a mature single mum, old lady, or a sugar mummy who can take care of me, and who i can also take care of sexually and emotionally.

Chat me up on whatsapp @08187801321 and lets
Enjoy ourselves.
because of this o.....

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by lookgoodingguy: 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin Now I see you are big fat fool...keep putting your smelly mouth in matters that have nothing to do with you...foolish being grin grin

E pain am! The beating de pain am in advance.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
lefulefu:
blacks dont dig their nose into white ppl business so i doubt if it was a black homophobic and same for asians.i will bet my left ball it was three white guys wearing red berets that attacked this two ladies.

Yes they don't but when it comes to gay ppl, the homophobia comes out and they get violent, see how gays are treated in Africa
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Emilokoiyawon: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
lookgoodingguy:

E pain am! The beating de pain am in advance.

grin grin No be u quote me first? The painment dey fire your brain no be small grin grin grin

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
1Sharon:

Yes they don't but when it comes to gay ppl, the homophobia comes out and they get violent, see how gays are treated in Africa
lol how many times have u seen bobrisky attacked? as long as d gay dude minds his business and does not force himself on anyone he wont get harrased nau

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aye And Buccaneer Cults Clash In Malaysia, One Nigerian Critically Injured / Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) / Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.