Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) (75066 Views)

Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. / Driver Strips Unclad, Climbs His Bus After It Was Impounded By Traffic Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by tintingz(m): 12:28am On Jun 09, 2019
justli:

Yes they are... I'm a religious person and proudly homophobic
You're a barbarian then.
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by tintingz(m): 12:29am On Jun 09, 2019
justli:

Actually the whites do. The real whites hate all these craze. You still wonder why Trump won the election and most assuredly would win again, they hate all these lawlessness in the name of liberalism. And if you really look at it, only a tiny percentage of white indulge in this shit, because sanity means a thing to them.
The whites are advanced, prayers didn't brought them to that stage, so keep praying to your imaginary friend in the sky to deliver Africa.
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by tintingz(m): 12:34am On Jun 09, 2019
aadoiza:

E be like say you don dey turn gay small small grin grin
I'm not gay and I'm not anti-gay.

I hate seeing homosexuals who did nothing wrong being oppressed just because of their sexual orientation, they are humans and they deserve to be treated as one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by justli: 12:37am On Jun 09, 2019
tintingz:
You're a barbarian then.

So for me not to be a barbarian like you said I must like gays right?

But I don't have to and I won't . Doesn't mean I don't tolerate them as long as the don't shove it to my face
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by justli: 12:44am On Jun 09, 2019
tintingz:
The whites are advanced, prayers didn't brought them to that stage, so keep praying to your imaginary friend in the sky to deliver Africa.

Yeah, sounding like you know a thing . Clearly forgetting that the whites people are very religious people too. The religion we are holding onto they taught us. And in the golden days of Western civilization, when men were still men, not this woke boys around, the people were religious.

The men who built America's civilization were religious. And America was founded on a Judeo-Christian foundation. It all comes down to religion and morality. Conservatism builds strong nations while liberals tear them down. Look into the history of Nations and learn a thing, soy liberal

4 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:46am On Jun 09, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
This sort of violence against gays and lesbians has to stop. If you don't like what they do in their bedrooms I have one question for you:

IS IT YOUR BEDROOM?

Live and let live.
So a public bus is now their bedroom? You're not so smart.
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:47am On Jun 09, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
This sort of violence against gays and lesbians has to stop. If you don't like what they do in their bedrooms I have one question for you:

IS IT YOUR BEDROOM?

Live and let live.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:56am On Jun 09, 2019
justli:

Yeah, sounding like you know a thing . Clearly forgetting that the whites people are very religious people too. The religion we are holding onto they taught us. And in the golden days of Western civilization, when men were still men, not this woke boys around, the people were religious.

The men who built America's civilization were religious. And America was founded on a Judeo-Christian foundation. It all comes down to religion and morality. Conservatism builds strong nations while liberals tear them down. Look into the history of Nations and learn a thing, soy liberal
In a bid to appear 'woke' or whatever the fvck that means they end up sounding so stoopid..the person you quoted is probably a teenager.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by tintingz(m): 1:48am On Jun 09, 2019
justli:

Yeah when the whites were very religious they behave barbaric like keeping slaves and taking people's land killing non-virgins, killing homosexuals, killing apostates, killing witches, yeah that's more religious!

They actually follow what the Bible command them to do, they brought the barbaric practice written in the Bible and gave it to Africa while the white grew over(abandoned) the barbaric practice and started using their brain to develop their country while Africans still held to the archaic jewish and Arab practice which keeps taking them backward.

If you can't use your brain to think over the history of slavery and other barbaric practice in the past, I don't think I can help you.

Most of the founding fathers of U.S were deist and not religious, some are heretics, America was not found on religion and it morality, they don't use Bible for their laws.

Here is a statement from Treaty of Tripoli,

"the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
Source

Liberalism is actually what brought us to modern civilization or you would still be chained in the neck like a dog and marks in your back. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by tintingz(m): 1:50am On Jun 09, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

In a bid to appear 'woke' or whatever the fvck that means they end up sounding so stoopid..the person you quoted is probably a teenager.
You should probably be an old dumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by tintingz(m): 1:58am On Jun 09, 2019
justli:

So for me not to be a barbarian like you said I must like gays right?

But I don't have to and I won't . Doesn't mean I don't tolerate them as long as the don't shove it to my face

You don't have to like them, just treat them like humans.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Emilokoiyawon: 2:07am On Jun 09, 2019
lookgoodingguy:

Exactly. Painment from the beating when you go collect naim de pain me.

Ntoor...you will die of your pains...because gays and lesbians are here in the world to stay...ntoor...

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by onlyinJESUS: 2:37am On Jun 09, 2019
naijacentric:
Wow in london i thought dey are free n its a gay paradise it only shows you we humans are hipocrites grin
London IS NOT America
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Emilokoiyawon: 4:41am On Jun 09, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

Idiot. Where they having sex in the bus? Stupid ignorant fool!

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Kirchhoff01(m): 5:02am On Jun 09, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

mumu...make me. Is it your bedroom? Busy body like you tongue
gay ass bitchess
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by DaV8King(m): 5:06am On Jun 09, 2019
dapadawee:
they have probably forgotten that Trump was in London to impact some senses. Trump is indeed a man of God

God bless you for this.

Oil full ya head
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Ewedegubbler: 5:53am On Jun 09, 2019
islamists are gradually taking over the UK courtesy of that stinking dwarf London mayor and the labor party.. they will surely regret it soon..
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by BrokeFucker007: 6:54am On Jun 09, 2019
lebron7:
Good angry
no its not good, its bad. I know its unnatural for same sex to be together and we have lost two good pussiess on their account but this not good. but I think they're not telling the truth, you you can't appear in the middle of the bus. I think maybe she went over dear to beat or insult the guys and they kicked their asss. Pussy wey sweet like die na him these two just fe waste, well thank lord there are billions of pussiess to go around.
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by lookgoodingguy: 7:10am On Jun 09, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

[s]Ntoor...you will die of your pains...because gays and lesbians are here in the world to stay...ntoor...[/s]
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by lookgoodingguy: 7:12am On Jun 09, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

[s]Idiot. Where they having sex in the bus? Stupid ignorant fool![/s]
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by lookgoodingguy: 7:14am On Jun 09, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
[s]This sort of violence against gays and lesbians has to stop. If you don't like what they do in their bedrooms I have one question for you:

IS IT YOUR BEDROOM?

Live and let live.[/s]
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by lexy2014: 7:40am On Jun 09, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

IS IT YOUR BEDROOM?

Live and let live.

I thought d incident took place inside a train? How did bedroom enter d matter?
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2019
lefulefu:
so this can hapen in london too?
this bullshit is disgusting to every sane person anywhere in the world.
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2019
tintingz:
You should probably be an old dumb.
Yes old enough to sire you, smart enough not breed your type.
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Psoul(m): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2019
lefulefu:

That is where out touts in Lagos learned it from.
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 09, 2019
objobj:

Take ur sermons go front Oga

Thank you for calling me a preacher...

Go bleeb ur brother

Speak proper English please....and please also using bad language makes you look like an uncouth fellow. Which you aren't

And God bless you richly.
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by poweredcom(m): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2019
Good for dem

Don't come and polute the public ok do ur lesbiansm in ur house

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by kay29000(m): 10:34am On Jun 09, 2019
lefulefu:

I hate that place...they are extremr with racism, homophobia, etc. Americans are way more open minded than English people.
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by kay29000(m): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2019
Na wa o...I am ashamed by the comments i am reading on here. So much hate.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.