Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) (75087 Views)

Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. / Driver Strips Unclad, Climbs His Bus After It Was Impounded By Traffic Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2019
1Sharon:

'

I'm sure it's black or Asians that did this, not whites!
lol.

You don't know those white boys in London if you think they don't do such.

Whites are some of the most discriminatory people in the world, white boys in London killed a goth about ten years ago, just because of how they looked, you think it is homos they can't attack?

The white man is not a saint, this has white boys written all over, with their dirty privilege.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by tintingz(m): 10:52am On Jun 09, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

Yes old enough to sire you, smart enough not breed your type.

My goodness. This is dumb!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2019
And this happened in London??
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by aadoiza: 11:07am On Jun 09, 2019
tintingz:
I'm not gay and I'm not anti-gay.

I hate seeing homosexuals who did nothing wrong being oppressed just because of their sexual orientation, they are humans and they deserve to be treated as one.
Ok
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
tactius:
Hmm

As usual reading the above comemnts in this thread, many of them are suporting the beating up of these poor women.

Now, I am a born again Christian, and yes, I regard homosexual behaviour as a sin.

However, the reason why these poor women were attacked was because they refused to kiss each other for the sick entertainment of a group of sick young men. Need I mention that one of them was not feeling well that night too.

No matter what you feel about gay people, no one, deserves to be attacked unprovoked. No one deserves to be beaten up whether it is for being gay or for being any thing. It is wrong and hateful, and does not do anything good. In this country we seem to think that 'problems' must be solved by violence. That need not be the case all the time.

So, if you see a gay person, don't beat them up. Don't abuse them. Just mind your business and they will mind theirs. If their kissing is going to affect you then you have some serious issues.

And as a Christian, pray for them to know Jesus. Don't pray for them to become straight. It is not your prayer that would do any changing...it is God. It is not for your benefit that they change...it is for God's benefit. But they got to know God first ...other things would follow.

But please, dont condone violence, hate, injuring, or hurting any LGBTQ person. Don't be a bad representatinve of your faith, your race, your tribe and your country.

And by the way, I am a straight male, so if you like, call me gay. It means nothing to me.
o finally one sane man has arrived
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Benosky011(m): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
No matter the devilish teachings and it's acceptability by world governments, evil is Still evil in the eyes of the common man and God
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Righteousness89(m): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Abkreizi:

Your ignorance is glaring
its your knowledge that has closed ur understanding..
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
safarigirl:
lol.

You don't know those white boys in London if you think they don't do such.

Whites are some of the mosr discriminatory people in the world, white boys in London killed a goth about ten years ago, just because of how they looked, you think it is homos they can't attack?

The white man is not a saint, thing has whire boys written all over, with their dirty privilege.
gbam
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by justli: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
tintingz:

You don't have to like them, just treat them like humans.

In all honesty, the lgbqt groups are the big bullies. It's sad how they play the victim card even though we don't give a Bleep about them.
Think Nigeria for instance, as much as the west would want you to believe we are homophobic, bobrisky is still a celebrity racking in following in hundreds of thousands. Nobody has ever harassed him. We just don't care about gays but we want them off our streets. It's an abnormal act and sexual pervasion.
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by tintingz(m): 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
justli:

In all honesty, the lgbqt groups are the big bullies. It's sad how they play the victim card even though we don't give a Bleep about them.
Lol, how are they big bullies when they are minorities and not taking arms?

Are they big bullies in country like Saudi Arabia that kill them?

Think Nigeria for instance, as much as the west would want you to believe we are homophobic, bobrisky is still a celebrity racking in following in hundreds of thousands. Nobody has ever harassed him. We just don't care about gays but we want them off our streets. It's an abnormal act and sexual pervasion.
Have you ever seen Bobrisky kissing a man in public?

And who told you he has never been harassed?

You are making example of a popular person, what about the many that were harassed in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by aswani(m): 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
The women were not kissing. It was the men that wanted to force them to kiss each other so they can watch. The title of the thread is wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Teymanhenry(f): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
they have a right to life. sha I don't believe d story . England no b naija
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Alejobs: 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
A good deal can earn you a brother instead of just another customer
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Dredgemaster(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Sureguytalk(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
angry angry angry angry angry Wetin this one take
tactius:
Hmm

As usual reading the above comemnts in this thread, many of them are suporting the beating up of these poor women.

Now, I am a born again Christian, and yes, I regard homosexual behaviour as a sin.

However, the reason why these poor women were attacked was because they refused to kiss each other for the sick entertainment of a group of sick young men. Need I mention that one of them was not feeling well that night too.

No matter what you feel about gay people, no one, deserves to be attacked unprovoked. No one deserves to be beaten up whether it is for being gay or for being any thing. It is wrong and hateful, and does not do anything good. In this country we seem to think that 'problems' must be solved by violence. That need not be the case all the time.

So, if you see a gay person, don't beat them up. Don't abuse them. Just mind your business and they will mind theirs. If their kissing is going to affect you then you have some serious issues.

And as a Christian, pray for them to know Jesus. Don't pray for them to become straight. It is not your prayer that would do any changing...it is God. It is not for your benefit that they change...it is for God's benefit. But they got to know God first ...other things would follow.

But please, dont condone violence, hate, injuring, or hurting any LGBTQ person. Don't be a bad representatinve of your faith, your race, your tribe and your country.

And by the way, I am a straight male, so if you like, call me gay. It means nothing to me.
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Sureguytalk:
angry angry angry angry angry Wetin this one take

A glass of water and a plate of beans and vegetables

Good evening to you too.
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Sureguytalk(m): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided :- now I understand
tactius:

A glass of water and a plate of beans and vegetables

Good evening to you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
dapadawee:

judge.
was is in the past read what you type again.
bobrisky brother.
but that same wife is still with him right.
Nairaland gay, don't worry Trump will soon visit this country

Wtf....are you ok...bring your sis and mom and gf and they will tell u how gay i am
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by dapadawee: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
milehigh06:

Wtf....are you ok...bring your sis and mom and gf and they will tell u how gay i am
All mothers are not like your mother that even the dogs on her street have pass through her smelling maggot pussy your father too knows he his not your biological father that was why he refuse to invest anything in you not that he his irresponsible but he have his fear and now you can't even prove him wrong. Who did your father offend
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by babadigu(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
lefulefu:
so this can hapen in london too?
nice development...and good for the girls
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by SatanBoss: 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
kill please
Re: Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) by RoyalTerrorist(m): 1:15am On Nov 23, 2020
Ahh London Uk Britain, I been think say na only this part of the world only.
See as girls the go gaga for nice d**k na tiny finger u wan d collect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.