Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Warning! Don't Advertise Your Goods And Services Until You See This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Warning! Don't Advertise Your Goods And Services Until You See This (695 Views)

Is There Any Chance That Prices Of Goods And Services Will Come Down? / JOIN Idumota Marketplace Fb Group. Buy And Sell Your Goods And Services / Get FREE 1000 Nigerian Email Addresses To Advertise Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning! Don't Advertise Your Goods And Services Until You See This by hogan26: 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
WHAT'S THE MOST EFFECTIVE MARKETING PLATFORM IN NIGERIA?

Email? I use email and I'll continue to use it. It's cool, but how many Nigerians open their emails WHEN YOU NEED THEM TO?

Facebook? Your posts will have to compete with those from pages, profiles, groups and yes Facebook Ads...

Instagram? NO! Takes too long to build a significant following and even at that, almost nobody subscribes to push notifications.

What then is the most effective marketing platform?

It comes down to two criteria:

- It must be an app that people are already using and don't need to go and install

- It must be a platform that sends push notifications to your subscribers INSTANTLY

- It must allow you send video, audio and text with no character limits

- It must have no restrictions over the number of people you're allowed to reach per day

- It must be FREE TO USE no matter how many subscribers you have. SMEs would love this one.

This has been the subject of my research and experiments for the last 6 months and I have the answer that will blow your mind.

The answer? WHATSAPP!

Weird right? As a New Media Strategist, I used to shut down the idea of whatsapp becoming a major player in marketing.

What changed my mind?

I've come to learn that in some advance countries biggest internet marketer uses Whatsapp for sales and marketing.

When I threw myself into studies and experiments to figure it out the most effective AND ETHICAL ways to replicate this... AND I HAVE!

Think about it? Everyone gets on Whatsapp at least once a day. They might not get around to opening your email quick enough, but they'll see your email.

How would you feel if you had the opportunity of sending promotional messages regarding your business to million of Nigerians at one click right now for FREE?
Would it move your business forward?
Would it add value as you do it repeatedly still for FREE?

That's why Whatsapp Marketing Software is Ideal for you to grow your business.
This software has personally helps me to remove the cost of marketing while delivering great results!
See proofs here http://naijatechinfo.com/
Re: Warning! Don't Advertise Your Goods And Services Until You See This by hogan26: 6:02am On Jun 09, 2019
Do you want to grow your business? If yes look no further, Whatsapp marketing is the real deal to get start, stop spending huge amount of money in advertising that brings no good result.
Re: Warning! Don't Advertise Your Goods And Services Until You See This by hogan26: 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
Get massive traffic and make more sales for FREE!
Re: Warning! Don't Advertise Your Goods And Services Until You See This by hogan26: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2019
Have you tried whatsapp marketing before? If yes share your experience with us.
Re: Warning! Don't Advertise Your Goods And Services Until You See This by hogan26: 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Good evening guys
Re: Warning! Don't Advertise Your Goods And Services Until You See This by afams(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
It's nice, I will order by next week
Re: Warning! Don't Advertise Your Goods And Services Until You See This by afams(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
It's nice
Re: Warning! Don't Advertise Your Goods And Services Until You See This by hogan26: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
afams:
It's nice, I will order by next week
Reach out to me when you want to order it, because the promo will be over this weekend.
Re: Warning! Don't Advertise Your Goods And Services Until You See This by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Sounds cool. But I'm worried the numbers would be mostly Nigerian number and my target audience aren't Nigerians
Re: Warning! Don't Advertise Your Goods And Services Until You See This by hogan26: 6:09am On Jun 14, 2019
iRyan:
Sounds cool. But I'm worried the numbers would be mostly Nigerian number and my target audience aren't Nigerians
It target worldwide, there is an option to filter your target audience base on the country and interest (niche).
Re: Warning! Don't Advertise Your Goods And Services Until You See This by webtechcoupons: 6:50am On Jun 14, 2019
Useful post content. You have provided exceptional info about vmware fusion 11 coupon sites. I am appreciated your brilliant work. I am looking forward for your next helpful content.
Re: Warning! Don't Advertise Your Goods And Services Until You See This by hogan26: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
We have special offers for you! Check here to get yours http://naijatechinfo.com/

PS: TODAY ONLY
Re: Warning! Don't Advertise Your Goods And Services Until You See This by hogan26: 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
Updated version available.

(1) (Reply)

Why Isn't E Commerce Thriving In Nigeria? / Waist Trainer With Natural Latex 5000 Promo Price / Amazon Kindle KDP — Squeezing Out Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.