Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Help! I Made A Big Mistake. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Made A Big Mistake. (1352 Views)

Google Made This BIG Mistake [PICTURE] / Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo / I'm About To Make A Big Mistake. Please, Help Me. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Made A Big Mistake. by nuelsam: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
This was posted to a popular twitter handle @subdeliveryzone

Re: Help! I Made A Big Mistake. by nuelsam: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
More

Re: Help! I Made A Big Mistake. by Privatepart00: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Stick to the deal reached at first.
Re: Help! I Made A Big Mistake. by tosinornottosin: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mummyf uc kers
Say that I'm foolish I only talk about jewels (bling bling)
Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?
Re: Help! I Made A Big Mistake. by Oluromantic: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
Stand on your ground, you owe her nothing..you were clear enough. She's one of the emotional girls who easily gets attached. That's not even a problem.. but trying to hang her emotions over ur neck to hold u down at d long run is out of proper form.
Re: Help! I Made A Big Mistake. by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
You don't owe her a damn thing, you had an agreement.
Re: Help! I Made A Big Mistake. by babyfaceafrica: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
tales by moonlight
Re: Help! I Made A Big Mistake. by Johnnycife(m): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
Yeah clap for your self for seeing an avenue to explore an abused lady. So what where you thinking? I've said several times except girls wake up to their reality they'll continue to be used. The first guy beats you, yet you still stayed for 5years only to return to another person who uses his d*ck to think. And that's how they continue to make mistakes until they end up in marriage. so many homes are breaking because this same attude of ladies. Guy just leave her and move on with your life, but when you want to marry, don't forget to marry a virgin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Made A Big Mistake. by Margy: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Johnnycife:
Yeah clap for your self for seeing an avenue to explore an abused lady. So what where you thinking? I've said several times except girls wake up to their reality they'll continue to be used. The first guy beats you, yet you still stayed for 5years only to return to another person who uses his d*ck to think. And that's how they continue to make mistakes until they end up in marriage. so many homes are breaking because this same attude of ladies. Guy just leave her and move on with your life, but when you want to marry, don't forget to marry a virgin.

Both the girl and the OP are fools !

(1) (Reply)

Lady With Massive Backside Cause A Huge Traffic In Lagos Express A Moving Bike / My Love For My Boyfriend Increases Whenever He Beats Me - Singer, Ms Forson / 18-year-old Leaks Chat Of Man Trying To Manipulate Her Into Having Sex With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.