Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo (4232 Views)

Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) / Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) / She said she is doing me a favor by Dating me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo by marvelck: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
Nigerian actress, Damilola Adegbite is making a very big mistake by dating actor Bolanle Ninalowo... Who is known serial playboy

Damilola wan chop breakfast

4 Likes

Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo by mariahAngel(f): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
They're dating for real? Omg! 🥺
Why does she keep making bad choices in men?
Besides, Ninalowo already has a family.

Op, are you sure they're dating? She seems too sensible to make such a choice.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo by sholatech(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2023
She might might just want to Diss Chris Attoh. Ninalowo and her are both divorced so..
Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo by incandescentena: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
Allow them to both enjoy their breakfast

8 Likes

Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo by mariahAngel(f): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
sholatech:
She might might just want to Diss Chris Attoh. Ninalowo and her are both divorced so..

Nooo! Please O!

She should be more intentional with her life at this point.

Life no be sere-sere to dey use pepper another person O.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo by 1Sharon(f): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
She's gorgeous

13 Likes

Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo by Westerhoffe(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
OP, art thou related to the maiden, or wast thou having it in thine heart to take her unto thine own self that thou wast troubled in thine heart when thou sawest her in the arms of a man not thee?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo by Flame333: 1:51am On Nov 26, 2023
Make you guys allow bros live him life..

Sometimes marriage can become very toxic and you just have to let go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo by ednut1(m): 3:23am On Nov 26, 2023
marvelck:
Nigerian actress, Damilola Adegbite is making a very big mistake by dating actor Bolanle Ninalowo... Who is known serial playboy

Fake news. Can Ninalowo buy her such in the link below . She belongs to aristo/ politicians
https://www.nairaland.com/6116295/nigerian-actress-damilola-adegbite-gifts

1 Like

Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo by sulakishop(m): 3:37am On Nov 26, 2023
Her life, her privacy, her kpeku5, her time to waste and waist.... wetin concern me?

4 Likes

Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo by Evan65: 7:15am On Nov 26, 2023
Na your toto?

1 Like

Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo by Chispa: 7:29am On Nov 26, 2023
everybody must taste that cheap pussy.

1 Like

Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo by pendusky(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

I don't even know them. But the way you guys dey get interest in people's relationship dey surprise me 😂

6 Likes

Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo by PinkNature: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2023
marvelck:

Nothing like breakfast...

1 Like

Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo by Fiscus105(m): 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
She consumed by lust of fine bobo, she will soon wake up to reality.

If any of my female introduces Niniowo as her guy, not to talk of husband, I will tell her in present of Niniowo that "she never see guy/husband oo"

Anyway,since the girl had child already tasted marriage before, she is free to explore her body fully.
Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo by Exceed15: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Wetin concern all of una ... They are adults.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo by finallybusy: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2023
Both single, both divorced, both sexy and both gym heads. They should carry on. Nobody should care for the opinion of a faceless nobody on an unknown forum.

5 Likes

Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo by spencekat(m): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Nooo! Please O!

She should be more intentional with her life at this point.

[/b]Life no be sere-sere to dey use pepper another person O. [b]
👍👍👍
Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo by STILESGANG: 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Fiscus105:
She consumed by lust of fine bobo, she will soon wake up to reality.

If any of my female introduces Niniowo as her guy, not to talk of husband, I will tell her in present of Niniowo that "she never see guy/husband oo"

Anyway,since the girl had child already tasted marriage before, she is free to explore her body fully.
So been a fine man means you are not going to be a good husband?
Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo by Fiscus105(m): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
STILESGANG:
So been a fine man means you are not going to be a good husband?

Read back and underline where I said that.

Oga, read well and interpret exact what the writer writes.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? / My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! / Which Nairalander Would You See As A Potential Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.