Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,621 members, 7,844,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead (25764 Views)

7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp / Has Wike Dissolved The LG Chairmen As Threatened? / Mend Strikes As Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by sbeezy8: 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2010
cap28:

Im so proud of those MEND boys, at least we still have some people in nigeria who are intelligent enough to understand that the only language that those psychopathic bastards will ever understand is the language of violence.

I only pray that next time they suceed in killing a few of those ugly bastards , perhaps they could focus on bombing key govt locations rather than areas where civllian density is high.  I'd love to turn on the tv and find out that the whole of the nigerian  national assembly has been wiped off the face of this earth from one bomb explosion, these animals will never budge from their position until some of them start being killed.

I think we need to organise and form an underground movement capable of doing a lot of damage to them, since this oil is their lifeline it should be cut off so that nobody benefits from it and then lets see how far they get, my only fear is the west will come running to their rescue and we will have a repeat of Biafra, but to be honest if we dont want our children and our grandchildren to be born into slavery this is the only option open to us.

[size=17pt]Who are they? Jonathan the president is from the Niger delta. [/size]

Kobojunkie:

But to date, MEND has yet to DIRECTLY affect any of the Psychopthic bastards you refer to, not one! Even the kidnappers in Aba are harming civilians and not necessarily the politicians. So are you sure these your intelligent folks are really as intelligent as you are all too willing to claim they are?

hehe
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by Beaf: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2010
oyb:

dude, i don't swing that way, is patience blocking u from gej's nuts cheesy cheesy cheesy

na wa o - see as my beatdowns of this poor misguided twit have him calling my name like a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

sadomasochist embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

What a fool!
oyb wants all ND people to be sent to the gas chamber.

oyb: disgusting and ridiculous melodrama. i always knew beaf had some sort of romantic persecution complex. [size=21pt]i can see all those nders being rounded up in cattle cars and sent to the gas chamber [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-464527.32.html#msg6238782
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by Kay17: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2010
Sorry I cannot do that. Charity starts at home. Why should I worry about other people who do not give a dammn about my people? What kind of sense does that make?
It bores down to tribalism. My people against your people, and yet we all have the same problems,
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by Rhea(f): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2010
I wonder what all those SSS people posing around Mr president actually do for a living, besides wearing black suit and looking all mean and busy. I guess that even if MEND wanted to strike at the President, they would.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by Orikinla(m): 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2010
MEND is the Frankenstein's monster of the PDP.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by bomly(f): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2010
This blast is not the way forward. Nigeria is turning into a terrorist nation, whoever is involve I beg una make una try stop it doesn't give us a good face in the international scene
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by sley4life(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2010
Lets think outside the topic. Why must we always link most blast to MEND.They are using Mend as the scape goats.Even if Mend comes out to defend the blast i wont accept.I still believe the Northern leaders masterminded the attack.Maradona is still my prime suspect
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by tpiah: 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2010
I wonder what all those SSS people posing around Mr president actually do for a living, besides wearing black suit and looking all mean and busy. I guess that even if MEND wanted to strike at the President, they would

key word here is[b] IF[/b].
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by naso2(m): 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2010
sbeezy8:

[size=17pt][b]Who are they? Jonathan the president is from the Niger delta. [/size] [/b]

hehe

GEJ's house was bombed in Bayelsa immediately after he was picked as VP candidate of the PDP.  am i thinking something?
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by tpiah: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2010
and was he home at the time.

same way "they" are fighting the nigerian govt yet cant find the balls to touch any politician- especially the ones sponsoring them.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by cap28: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2010
Kobojunkie:

But to date, MEND has yet to DIRECTLY affect any of the Psychopthic bastards you refer to, not one! Even the kidnappers in Aba are harming civilians and not necessarily the politicians. So are you sure these your intelligent folks are really as intelligent as you are all too willing to claim they are?

so let me get this right - because MEND have not succeeded in hitting their target to date we should condemn them and congratulate these psychopathic bastards for having water tight security??

Whose side are you actually on, please spell out whether you are one of those arse lickers who are getting a few crumbs from the table, i have never understood the mentality of nigerian people, this now explains why the likes of IBB and Jonathan will rape this country into oblivion, with dim witted sychophants like you around why should they have anything to fear?
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by Beaf: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2010
na_so:

GEJ's house was bombed in Bayelsa immediately after he was picked as VP candidate of the PDP.  am i thinking something?

Thats true, it could really be that this attack was politically motivated. Here's the pic of Jonathans bombed out house.

Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by cap28: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2010
Dolemite:

I kind of hope your mother was blown up in that explosion you know? people who praise war and violence often times haven't lived through it!

Is your mother one of Jonathans hoes?  I thought as much. 

If you dont mind living like a slave in your fatherland and allowing 95% of the wealth of nigeria to be appropriated by 1% of the population then why don't you come out and say  so?

Has MEND comitted 1/4 of the atrocities that IBB, OBJ have comitted?  Did MEND blow $101 billion dollars over a 50 year period and have nothing to show for it except, pot holed roads, non existant power or water supply, open sewers in residential areas, mass unemployment, massive brain drain and all round economic collapse?

Listen carefully dummy so that you stop making a fool of yourself, nigeria is the 6th largest exporter of crude oil in the world and yet its citizens live worse than most haitians, until you stand up and learn to fight for justice you will remain a slave in your father's land.

when the ANC started out were they not bombing govt installations, do you think if they had sat tight and waited for god to come down from heaven to deliver them out of the hands of the racist aparthied govt they would have smashed the aparthied govt.

I know that most nigerians are known for having very low IQ's but your stupidity and ignorance takes my breath away.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by HamidO1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2010
Beaf:

What a fool!
oyb wants all ND people to be sent to the gas chamber.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-464527.32.html#msg6238782

now u irritatin us with ur repeated post of d sametin, do u have anytin personal against oyb? tell us instead of postin this same tin on every page, i xpect u to be more intelligent goin by d number of post to ur name but d reverse seems to be d case
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by ow11(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2010
Many MEND commanders were loyal to Odili in the mid-noughties and this blast somehow reduces GEJ's popularity. . .

MEND really gave itself a self-inflicted wound with this one. I suspect Jomo Gbomo or Cynthia Whyte will come forward and deny this in the coming days angry

An RPG into the executive box at eagle square would have been a different story. Instead the cowards chose to kill and maim ordinary Nigerians.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by Beaf: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2010
Hamid O:

now u irritatin us with your repeated post of d sametin, do u have anytin personal against oyb? tell us instead of postin this same tin on every page, i xpect u to be more intelligent goin by d number of post to your name but d reverse seems to be d case

I hope you were "intelligent" enough to check the link, cos as they say, black people don't read.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by sbeezy8: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2010
na_so:

I know its politically motivated but no matter what it really seems like, EVERYONE will equate it to MEND even if it wasnt.
Even if its sponsored by aboki guys- NDeltans who are anti Jonathan (odilis) will be the ones to pay what ever militants who carried out the act.

If theres anything that will hold GEJ from being president its his own corner and that how everyone will view it.

Im thinking what will he do, Will he be like Ironsi? this is make or break Jonathan his leadership will be critical and

around Nigeria people will want to see some Militants ARRESTED AND KILLED (even if they are innocent) as a show of justice for this act , just like the "Boko Haram" atleast half of them who were killed were not even Boko haram members.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2010
cap28:

so let me get this right - because MEND have not succeeded in hitting their target to date we should condemn them and congratulate these psychopathic bastards for having water tight security??
I would have to ask you how you went from what was posted to the above as I fail to see the connection. Remember, you are the one showering praises on a group that has continued to AVOID the psychopathic bastards but have not held back in attacking innocent civilians.

My question remains, how do you conclude they are intelligent when they have, over YEARS, consistently avoided directly inflicting havoc on those you deem PSYCHOPATHIC BASTARDS but have not held back from inflicting pain on innocent civilians.

cap28:

Whose side are you actually on, please spell out whether you are one of those arse lickers who are getting a few crumbs from the table, i have never understood the mentality of nigerian people, this now explains why the likes of IBB and Jonathan will despoil this country into oblivion, with dim witted sychophants like you around why should they have anything to fear?

Side? We really need to pick sides in this? Come on! We are not all dimwits, especially when there is really one side to even this.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by HamidO1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2010
Beaf:

I hope you were "intelligent" enough to check the link, cos as they say, black people don't read.

y not stop tryin so hard 2 paint pipo black, do u think a black person dat says black pipo don't read is refering 2 every black person, dat was directed at only u n i guess there was a reason 4 dat, so stop trying to mislead pipo
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by kcblast(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2010
All troubles will stop until freedom comes to those that needs it.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by timascious: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2010
Playmode or whatever  you call yourself, i can see that your brain is actually in playmode , cos there is no practicality in you praising MEND. what for? Innocents people lost their lives, and you are rejoicing , did you ever think that one of the casualties or dead could be a member of  your family?, and even if not , i feel you should have some human milk flowing within you,. But , i have also concluded as you concluded earlier to support MEND,that you have got water flowing in your veins and not blood. DUUUULLLLLL!

Get your acts together!
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2010
Politically motivated or not Nigerian leaders have let the entire populace down.

PLAYMODE said something and i totally agree with him! Until there is a revolution is this country, Nigeria will keep getting worse.

The great nations of today once fought for their rights; countries like USA, France, Great Britian, Germany, Italy, Russia and even South Africa at one point or the other stamped their foot and said enough is enough.

I am only saddened that it is the innocent that gets affected. They should target the looters and corrupt politician who are the actual sponsors and patrons of these so called militants.

Na all those big bellied senators, house of rep and governs (excluding fashola and one or two others) with some of those miniters them for blow off.

Useless and hopeless did i forget to say demonic politicians.

Let the insults begin 'cus me i no send. But be careful so you don't end up regretting your nasty comments
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by sbeezy8: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2010
cool angry grin wink cheesy smiley undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue undecided kiss
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by mikkytrio(m): 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2010
I am not a supporter of violence, much or worse of all terrorism, which some blind inhumane fools are heading too, but lets rethink are we really sure it is a strike from them(MEND)? they really want to kill their only son and hope for presidency?.
There are many ways to look at the dice. If truly they are the ones(mend), then the nigerian leaders are really stupid sorry to use the abusive words, but tell me what their so called polices have to offer. As a nigerian I really say shame to nigeria at 50.
Nairialanders we should hang that flag off shame that at fifty we are still fooling ourselves and looking at an economy where they take all to be fools and other dumb ignorant animals feel that they know the law in a lawless country. Gosh !!!! Where are the moral values that nigeria always thought of having?. They have fallen into the hands of the ill gotten hypocrites and thieves we have in government.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by Beaf: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2010
Hamid O:

y not stop tryin so hard 2 paint pipo black, do u think a black person dat says black pipo don't read is refering 2 every black person, dat was directed at only u n i guess there was a reason 4 dat, so stop trying to mislead pipo

If you had read the link, you wouldn't have come up with the crap you did earlier.
In any event, I'm finding it hard to comprehend what you are saying, because you are writing neither English nor Pidgin English. Its like something from hell that adolescents use to write little love nothings to each other; please communicate in English or Pidgin English, especially when you want to challenge another posters intelligence.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by Mobinga: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2010
Are You People Still Fighting? undecided
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by ehs(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2010
It's very unfortunate that people are losing their life over mess that true government can easily handle. As long as the nation allows all these petty crimes from kidnapping to now bombing, our beloved country will end up the safest heaven for terrorism. Intervention! intervention! intervention! is the only solution to our problem/s and not point fingers and blaming others without a way forward solution. Everything happening today, if unaddressed, will be child's play a year from now. God bless our great nation and good luck to us and ours.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by Beaf: 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2010
Mobinga:

Are You People Still Fighting? undecided

No, its just an aggressive handshake. Nutin spoil. grin
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by Onlytruth(m): 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2010
I still can't believe that MEND did this.
Frankly I smell a rat.

It just doesn't add up. undecided undecided undecided

What I see is an attempt by whoever to create a sense of insecurity and lack of control thereby casting Jonathan as an inactive president, thereby justifying a military coup.

I don't see anything else. undecided cool
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by Mobinga: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2010
Beaf:

No, its just an aggressive handshake. Nutin spoil. grin
grin grin grin cool
Be[b]e[/b]f For President cheesy
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by Onlytruth(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2010
Unless of course MEND is a really dumb organization, because I don't see how their bombing Abuja enhances their goal of resource control.

Bombing pipelines and bombing Abuja are two different things. The latter option will only provoke national reaction and a massive military response.
Re: Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead by cap28: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I would have to ask you how you went from what was posted to the above as I fail to see the connection. Remember, you are the one showering praises on a group that has continued to AVOID the psychopathic bastards but have not held back in attacking innocent civilians.

I didnt think you would see the connection, of course I am showering praises on the only group of people in a country of 150 million people who haven't understood that in this life if you don't stand up and fight for justice it will never be given to you on a platter as many deluded fools on here think.  Think of any great nation in the world and tell me if they did not acheive that greatness through violent revolution, the US that you live in, how did they become an independent nation was it not by going to war with their colonial masters Great Britain?

If you think that the oil revenue in nigeria will ever be shared equitably amongst nigerians without having to fight for that to happen then you are serviously delusional.

My question remains, how do you conclude they are intelligent when they have, over YEARS, consistently avoided directly inflicting havoc on those you deem PSYCHOPATHIC BASTARDS but have not held back from inflicting pain on innocent civilians.

They are intelligent because they suceeded in drastically reducing the crude oil production level from the niger delta region which is what  those bastards have been growing fat on for the past 50 years, how did they do this? by sabotaging the pipelines and kidnapping foreign workers, when those psychopathic bastards realised that their gravy train was about to be derailed they were forced to sit up and take notice and before long the bastards started offering them amnesty deals, you think if MEND  had been holding peaceful demonstrations and singing: "we shall overcome " any of this would have happened? Have you forgotten what OBJ did to the people of Odi and Gbamaratu when all they did was engage in peaceful demonstrations?

Side? We really need to pick sides in this? Come on! We are not all dimwits, especially when there is really one side to even this.

OF COURSE WE NEED TO PICK SIDES because this is about our future as a people, a time will come when nigerians will have nowhere to run to and the only option open to us will be to choose a life of eternal slavery under the hausa fulani oligarchy or freedom, to be honest that time is already here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured / African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC / Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.