Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House (40338 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by martineverest(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2019
I like women that don't take shit.

6 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 10, 2019
Another demon out there is waiting for you, u will never get a perfect woman

4 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by SoNature(m): 8:08am On Jun 10, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Does God give a spouse?
How logical is this?

Don't mind them.
Nigerians are very stupid.
They keep using religion to deceive themselves.
That's why nothing works in the country

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Toonice(m): 8:08am On Jun 10, 2019
MUSAPLC:
Dear great people.
This week was one of my happy week since 8 year ago, i just returned my wife back to her parents because of following reason:
1 .She don't have any atom of respect for me including all my family member.
2.she is always compliant that she don't like sex or giving you conditions and time to have sex with her
3. She believed that her decision or whatever she said is finally.
4.She wouldn't Cook, because she cook yesterday I.e would you take Tea or
5.She don't like go to church and prayer,my little child of 4 year is aware that her mother don't prayer
6.She wouldn't pick my phone call n when she pick she would asking me with high voice why call her.
7.She don't want me to talk her, let me allow to do whatever she want
This demon wife am the one feeding ,clothing, housing ,I work with a multinational company.
I want thank God for his Grace all through that trying moment

My wife did the same, but I never chase her away for the sake of our children untill she pack out by herself. She is begging now to come back but it's too late.

6 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 10, 2019
Preshy561:

God literally told men to search for wives.
He said, " A man who finds a wife, finds a good thing."

This shows your shallow understanding of the Bible.

That Word is like saying, "a man who can pick diamond on the streets is blessed". Of course you know how hard it is to do so.

A precious woman, " who can find?" buttresses this point.

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2019
MUSAPLC:
Dear great people.
This week was one of my happy week since 8 year ago, i just returned my wife back to her parents because of following reason:
2.she is always compliant that she don't like sex or giving you conditions and time to have sex with her
5.She don't like go to church and prayer,my little child of 4 year is aware that her mother don't prayer
6.She wouldn't pick my phone call n when she pick she would asking me with high voice why call her.
This demon wife am the one feeding ,clothing, housing ,I work with a multinational company.

Thank God u came out of this Alive,not every man is as lucky as u are.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by jamace(m): 8:11am On Jun 10, 2019
If in 8 years of marriage, you have only one child of 4 years old, don't you think this could give her psychological torture hence her behaviour?

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by lomprico(m): 8:12am On Jun 10, 2019
MUSAPLC:
She cannot posses me because am a child Of God.

Children of God are not supposed to divorce. It's in the bible.

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by seanery: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2019
Uve been yanshing a demon.... DifLY, u hv been possessed

MUSAPLC:
Dear great people.

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by bleskid: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2019
Preshy561:
Calling your wife a demon says alot about you.
You must be the chief demon.
l wanted to quote u in very rude ,,, but i had a thought my boi behave matured..... but come to think of it do you think is easy to be taking care of someone ,,, and the person dont have single respect for you ,, think it twice b4 u talk cry

7 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by frowland(m): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
Demon wife indeed angry

She has 7 problems which you have listed are you sure you do not have times 2 of it.
You both lacked communication simple.
I am sure you contributed to her attitude towards you. tongue

Relationship experts coming out of the woodwork.

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Bloooody(m): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2019
Preshy561:
I have noticed your stupidity over Nairaland.
It's your type that supports false rape accusations against men.

4 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Stillthebest: 8:15am On Jun 10, 2019
spinna:
But didn't you see all these before you married her?

You can't see it all during courtship. Marriage and saying arw different. In marriage you both live together everyday.
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by neonly: 8:18am On Jun 10, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Don't try to turn the table on the op. Even good men end up marrying demons. Don't you know some women are good at pretending to be saints before marriage only for them to show their true colours after marriage? How is the op supposed to spot out such pretence before marriage when he is not a mind reader?

The op should be happy that a demon has left the house. Op, celebrate.

What point are you proving by trying to shame and strawman the op? You think he isn't making it big? You would be happy if he stayed with his wife and suffer?

Good man

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:18am On Jun 10, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
Demon wife indeed angry

She has 7 problems which you have listed are you sure you do not have times 2 of it.
You both lacked communication simple.
I am sure you contributed to her attitude towards you. tongue
She doesn't like picking his call and when she does she shouts at him and you say no communication? Communication does not always guarantee a successful marriage.

7 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Vivuch: 8:18am On Jun 10, 2019
You're the demon! A pure narcissist. Thank God the poor girl have moved on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Arijude(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You just sounded like a sissy with this comment undecided
Bigclitoris abi na wetin dem dey call you, pack well joor !
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:21am On Jun 10, 2019
daddytime:
Now tell us my dear friend...

Was she a demon before she came into your house, if yes, why did you choose to mess with a demon and if no, my dear brother, she incorporated that demon from your house and her sacking hasn't demolished the original demon in your house so, don't be too quick to celebrate just yet.

Which multinational company you dey work for bros? The company wey dey do indomie noodles na multinational company and the people wey dey load carton of indomie put for truck na multinational company dem dey work for o. Just saying noni
But he feeds his family with whatever job he does, no need to job shame a hardworking man.

11 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by AkataYeriYeri: 8:21am On Jun 10, 2019
Preshy561:
Sharrap there
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by HitSong: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2019
MUSAPLC:
Dear great people.

She'll be back soon and you will definitely accept her back.
People will ask you to give her a second chance and you'll oblige AND THE CYCLE WILL CONTINUE...

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by egojeny1(f): 8:23am On Jun 10, 2019
And that's how all the females very close to you will be called demons one after the other by their spouses.

Useless HE goat.

6 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Jonathanchukwu(m): 8:23am On Jun 10, 2019
u never have a good relationship
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2019
Did you cheat on her? That is the only reason she will turn into a demon. Men believe they have license to cheat, so search yourself well.

9 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by choice17(m): 8:25am On Jun 10, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

Thank God for you.
ONE SLAY QUEEN DOWN...
When a WIFE decides to give her husband a Knock on the head, she will end up knocking her FATHER'S GATE....

Lol
words of wisdom

4 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by sodiamond: 8:28am On Jun 10, 2019
MUSAPLC:
She cannot posses me because am a child Of God.
Oga your wife is not your house help. That's the mistake here. She is your wife and has the right to do whatever she likes period. Menn!! I'm enjoying my husband o. I do whatever I like as the madam of the house.

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by TotoNaRubber: 8:28am On Jun 10, 2019
My only quedtion is where is your child and what are your arrangements with the mum ?

MUSAPLC:
Dear great people.

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by gnykelly(m): 8:29am On Jun 10, 2019
2buffagain:
Marriage in Nigeria is not scary at all. If she misbehaves constantly, You can simply package her and dump her back in the garbage bin you picked her from.

Not so in the west. Here, it is you that will have to leave your house and 60% of your assets and go rent someone else's boys quarters to shelter yourself...while still paying for her lifestyle and your house that she is no doubt fvcking some other guy in...forever, By law grin.

Men who marry out here are too brave. Foolish, even.

Marriage in Nigeria is beans and will only be a thing of fear for you if you are just a disgustingly weak man.

I will burn the house to the ground before leaving
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Iykenuwa(m): 8:29am On Jun 10, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Does God give a spouse?
How logical is this?

It may not be logical because God is a spirit, but its true nevertheless
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Sparkle777(f): 8:30am On Jun 10, 2019
If u want an Angel in ur life don't put her thru hell.
Poster, its men like you that make women put their husbands inside fanta bottle in one village or stuff him wit love potion.
So u had no faults, a bad worker quarrels wit his tools. Let's see how the next one will fare. tongue

10 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by adontcare(f): 8:32am On Jun 10, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Stop being silly. I only congratulated and supported the op on being free from a toxic partner. How does that mean I hate women?
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? / Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) / MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.