Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,362 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Effects of sexual molestation and how 2 curb it: My personal experience as a boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Effects of sexual molestation and how 2 curb it: My personal experience as a boy (1375 Views)

My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effects of sexual molestation and how 2 curb it: My personal experience as a boy by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
I was born in a face-me-i-slap-you somewhere in the east where I grew up in the midst of senior Aunties who happened to be my neighbors.

I was good looking, and I still am but way back then, I didn't know all of these because I was a shy teenager. Most of the things teenagers of nowadays know, I didn't know but it didn't stop some of my female matured neighbours from taking advantage of me.

There was this particular neighbor that used my nipple to learn how to massage a peniss. She will be caressing my breasts like her life depended on it but till this moment as I type, I can't remember having a boner all those while.
Re: Effects of sexual molestation and how 2 curb it: My personal experience as a boy by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
This particular Aunty had a dad who was quite strict, she will come into my house when no one was there especially when she's going out. There was a big standing mirror in my sitting room; she will stand right in front of me to UnCloth and start dressing up again, seeing her undies and huge breasts was a regular sight for me. But somehow I never made any move to grab her. Then I was 13 and this lady was 26.
Re: Effects of sexual molestation and how 2 curb it: My personal experience as a boy by illegal7(m): 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
You're so lucky dude ...
Probably you'd get your first BJ session early enough..
How I wish it was I, I would have given that aunt the lesson she would never forget... grin
Re: Effects of sexual molestation and how 2 curb it: My personal experience as a boy by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
I remember Deborah vividly. Deborah lived with my neighbor as a house help, she was 27 years, 12 years older than I was and i had just graduated frim secondary school. Deborah was always sneaking into my house, I remember we kissed deeply after she made several attempts.

I was watching television and she came and sat on my legs and that was how one thing led to another . I was on the verge of having sex with Deborah for the first time in my life but what stopped it? Deborah had this type of vagina that the lips are thick and kinda swollen, I touched it and it felt awkward to me at that time and I stood up and ran to the bedroom. Few minutes letter, the sound of my Dad's bike was heard and that was how Deborah went away but it didn't stop her advances till I moved to another state
Re: Effects of sexual molestation and how 2 curb it: My personal experience as a boy by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
My elder sister had a friend, one day she came to visit my sister but unfortunately my sister was not at home. I offered to buy her drink and she accepted and decided to wait for a while. Here I was 17. This lady laid on our couch and spread her legs wide open and I was seeing her white undies , then I remembered my encounter with Deborah and I didn't know when I sat beside her. She was looking at my family album and asking me questions based on the pictures she was looking at.

Then one thing led to another, we started caressing each other and guess where my hand went? Her vagina . I wanted to compare it with what I felt with Deborah. After some minutes of intense romance, I ejaculated. Then I felt this disgust over me. What am I doing? I asked my self but the answer was what I couldn't provide. This lady never came back because she soon relocated to another state.
Re: Effects of sexual molestation and how 2 curb it: My personal experience as a boy by igetdata: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
illegal7:
You're so lucky dude ...
How I wish it was I, I would have given that aunt the lesson she would never forget... grin

Hahahhahaha

Why did you make me laugh. This thread was supposed to be moody but you have spoilt it for me. This is sexual molestation of a kid we are talking about here.

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Effects of sexual molestation and how 2 curb it: My personal experience as a boy by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
I had a lot of advances I turned down, one of these got me a heavy slap right in my parent's bedroom.

How has this affected me?

Till this day, I find women who are my seniors more attractive than those that are my juniors. As a result, I have never dated a lady who is younger than I am; it's either you are my senior or we are agemates.

I don't know if this is the right way but at the end, parents should be wary of sexual predators; they abound in both males and females. I never had penetrative sex till I was 23. I believe God saved me from those women because at those times, I was closer to God than even now.

Pray for your kids and advise them as much as you can.

1 Like

Re: Effects of sexual molestation and how 2 curb it: My personal experience as a boy by sorextee(m): 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
Such a lucky dude. So sad some of us never had dis kinda opportunity.. cry
Re: Effects of sexual molestation and how 2 curb it: My personal experience as a boy by sorextee(m): 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
I agree with the dating older ladies part. Till today I still find older ladies attractive, more Dan d so called girls/ladies around. Still looking for one to date sef. But one thing I can never do is date a married woman. I fear DAT thing die.

FortifiedCity:
I had a lot of advances I turned down, one of these got me a heavy slap right in my parent's bedroom.

How has this affected me?

Till this day, I find women who are my seniors more attractive than those that are my juniors. As a result, I have never dated a lady who is younger than I am; it's either you are my senior or we are agemates.

I don't know if this is the right way but at the end, parents should be wary of sexual predators; they abound in both males and females. I never had penetrative sex till I was 23. I believe God saved me from those women because at those times, I was closer to God than even now.

Pray for your kids and advise them as much as you can.
Re: Effects of sexual molestation and how 2 curb it: My personal experience as a boy by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 10, 2019
sorextee:
Such a lucky dude. So sad some of us never had dis kinda opportunity.. cry
It's not a good experience...trust ne
Re: Effects of sexual molestation and how 2 curb it: My personal experience as a boy by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 10, 2019
sorextee:
I agree with the dating older ladies part. Till today I still find older ladies attractive, more Dan d so called girls/ladies around. Still looking for one to date sef. But one thing I can never do is date a married woman. I fear DAT thing die.

Exactly. Especially now that a lot of married women won't even tell you they are married
Re: Effects of sexual molestation and how 2 curb it: My personal experience as a boy by Kirchhoff01(m): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2019
I had same experience, even though I enjoyed it as at the time. But it's not a good experience
Re: Effects of sexual molestation and how 2 curb it: My personal experience as a boy by ubunja(m): 9:13am On Jun 10, 2019
illegal7:
You're so lucky dude ...
child molestation is not being Lucky

1 Like

Re: Effects of sexual molestation and how 2 curb it: My personal experience as a boy by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 10, 2019
Kirchhoff01:
I had same experience, even though I enjoyed it as at the time. But it's not a good experience
It's not good

(1) (Reply)

Why Do White People Like Pda? / We Want To Be A Painter,ui Guys Mock Their Females After Painter Impregnated Two / Nigerian Crossdresser, Jay Boogie, Shares Hot Photos On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.