Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Can You Marry A Man That Drinks Alcohol? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Man That Drinks Alcohol? (1273 Views)

Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol / Meet The Tribe That Drinks Semen To Turn Boys Into Men [photos] / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Man That Drinks Alcohol? by ejitest1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
So many ladies are saying they can't while some are saying is not an issue. How about you? Can you marry a man/woman that drinks alcohol?
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Drinks Alcohol? by simple250: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
See question .....Go and close brewery now
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Drinks Alcohol? by marlow1962(m): 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mtchewww
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Drinks Alcohol? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
the important question IS: whats wrong with men indulging in alcohol and/or smoking?!?

its called PREFERENCES!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Man That Drinks Alcohol? by zyzxx(m): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
It is no no if I am a lady

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Man That Drinks Alcohol? by Akem12: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
Your head is not correct

Re: Can You Marry A Man That Drinks Alcohol? by jiana02(f): 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
No
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Drinks Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
jiana02:
No
you go old for house be that oo

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Man That Drinks Alcohol? by midnighter(f): 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
I would rather not but if he's a good person otherwise, I don't mind
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Drinks Alcohol? by Riele(f): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
A man who drinks is equal to a LovePeddler .
With their unhealthy pot belly .
No , will be my answer .
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Drinks Alcohol? by midnighter(f): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
the important question IS: whats wrong with men indulging in alcohol and/or smoking?!?

its called PREFERENCES!

Drinking, okay but smoking, no.

You want us to voluntarily attach ourselves to somebody who is actively going out of his way to reduce his lifespan No way

Plus cigarette smoke stinks! It reeks! Urgh. Can't even stand next to a smoker before they give me a headache

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Man That Drinks Alcohol? by AryEmber(f): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
I wonder who then marry the drinkers then. Well, my religion forbids it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Man That Drinks Alcohol? by Offpoint: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
A mad man is better than a drunkard

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Man That Drinks Alcohol? by nellyelitz(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
All of you sisters saying no, does that means nobody will marry me? Me i do drink occasionally o but if could remember well presently its up to two months i drank alcohol.
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Drinks Alcohol? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

You want us to voluntarily attach ourselves to somebody who is actively going out of his way to reduce his lifespan No way
Plus cigarette smoke stinks! It reeks! Urgh. Can't even stand next to a smoker before they give me a headache

yeah smoking is really a turn off but many women are smoker themselves therefore they dont mind the stench.

midnighter:
I would rather not but if he's a good person otherwise, I don't mind

so you would date/marry a smoker, if he was a good man?

Riele:
A man who drinks is equal to a LovePeddler .
With their unhealthy pot belly .
No , will be my answer .

but potbelly in Africa is due to the unhealthy greasy food coupled with lack of exercise.... an African man who does not drink and smoke could still have a potbelly....

Offpoint:
A mad man is better than a drunkard

although they are both sick people, a drunkard is 10 times better than a mad man.... at least when he doesnt drink, a drunkard regains his sanity (and women may use theirr charms/persuasion to make him quit), while a mad person is ALWAYS mad.
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Drinks Alcohol? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:14am On Dec 03, 2019
midnighter:

[s]

Plus cigarette smoke stinks! It reeks! Urgh. Can't even stand next to a smoker before they give me a headache [/s]
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Drinks Alcohol? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:15am On Dec 03, 2019
midnighter:
[s] I wo ould rather not but if he's a good person otherwise, I don't mind[/s]
Re: Can You Marry A Man That Drinks Alcohol? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
drinking alcohol doesn't mean you're irresponsible....what follows actually does

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Man That Drinks Alcohol? by midnighter(f): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

yeah smoking is really a turn off but many women are smoker themselves therefore they dont mind the stench

Well I am not a smoker, so that observation is irrelevant. Even being in the same area as somebody who smokes puts you at risk of all sorts of crazy diseases so I guess couples who smoke must have a suicide pact.

MrBrownJay1:

so you would date/marry a smoker, if he was a good man?

Never. I find it difficult even to associate with smokers because smoke makes me sick

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Telling Themselves The Bitter Truth? / ... / Have You Ever Been In A Room Where They Are Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.