Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Ladies Wat Do I Tell Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Wat Do I Tell Her? (1264 Views)

Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? / Guyz Wat Do U Tink/say Abt Ladies Wit Six(6) Packs <<pictur>> / Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Wat Do I Tell Her? by chudy(m): 1:11pm On May 07, 2007
yo everyone, i use to think i was asmooth talker, a player, one who can sweep the ladies off their feet with little effort. i use to thin k of myself as this. but then it happens that i've a gal, a different one, a heart beat stopper, i mean she's an angel sent from outta space. easch time i wanna say smthing to her i keep swallowing spits and its as if my tongue is tied down. i just cant find the right words.

pls, i need good and spirited suggestions as to how i could talk to her, pls ladies in the house i need your comments on this
Re: Ladies Wat Do I Tell Her? by Aproko(f): 1:48pm On May 07, 2007
try to go to mfm and untie your drooling tongue grin grin grin

on a serious note, you could start with a complement, something like "i like your hair" or "nice shirt" or any simple complement. that should get her to notice you esp if she hadn't noticed you before.always say hi when you see her. dont overdo it though.you'll be fine dont worry. wink wink
Re: Ladies Wat Do I Tell Her? by chudy(m): 2:08pm On May 07, 2007
thanx aproko, but wat if that doesnt work especially now that it seems that ladies are not falling for that cue. wat do i do then
Re: Ladies Wat Do I Tell Her? by desorlah(f): 2:46pm On May 07, 2007
Why dont you just try that first and if it doesnt work out, you come back for another lecture.
A lady is teaching you how to woo a girl, arent you ashamed?
Re: Ladies Wat Do I Tell Her? by anabell(f): 11:25pm On May 08, 2007
tell her how u feel about.
Re: Ladies Wat Do I Tell Her? by iice(f): 9:45am On May 09, 2007
Blehh, just talk to her about the weather, the scene, how she looks, what happened on the news yesterday, u know stuffs.
Re: Ladies Wat Do I Tell Her? by ajayi1(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2007
lmao
Re: Ladies Wat Do I Tell Her? by Aproko(f): 5:48pm On May 09, 2007
chuddy, so wats going on? have you been able to release your tongue? grin grin try to move close to her (pretend your meeting is a coincidence) and try to strike up a conversation, anything intelligent. gud luck. wink wink
Re: Ladies Wat Do I Tell Her? by luxoire(f): 5:52pm On May 09, 2007
chudy:

yo everyone, i use to think i was asmooth talker, a player, one who can sweep the ladies off their feet with little effort. i use to thin k of myself as this. but then it happens that i've a girl, a different one, a heart beat stopper, i mean she's an angel sent from out of space. easch time i want to say smthing to her i keep swallowing spits and its as if my tongue is tied down. i just can't find the right words.

please, i need good and spirited suggestions as to how i could talk to her, please ladies in the house i need your comments on this

BABY UR HOOKED!!!, ITS DA LUVVV BUG, hahahahahaha, seriously if you cant talk to her, just look at her, sooner or later she will ask u 'what', just tell her ' everytime i'm around i go speechless', if u say it honestly and she be better babe, she will try to make u feel more at ease and do most of the intiating of the conversation until u find ur voice, if she sef be mumu, then good luck, y'all gonna be playing deaf and dumb for a long time!!,
Re: Ladies Wat Do I Tell Her? by ne4real(f): 9:32am On May 16, 2007
u amaze me. r u not a man?
Re: Ladies Wat Do I Tell Her? by kike001(f): 12:55pm On May 16, 2007
u obvioulsy realllly like her in it just tell her wat u think of her like get her a drink n get 2 know her let her do all the talkin in it but be intrested just try to overcome ur nervousness i dunno

(1) (Reply)

She's Too Full Of Herself / I'm Being Stalked By A Cougar. . . Please Help! / Feeling Guilty For Not Telling Her The Truth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.