Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid (6072 Views)

Man Shares His Encounter With Secondary School Girls / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by shakaranews: 7:54am On Jun 10, 2019
A Nigerian man, Leroi Emmy shares his mermaid experience on Facebook.

If someone had told me that one day, I was gonna stand face to face with a Mermaid(mami water), I would never believe.

Actually, I come from a riverine village in Cross River State, Nigeria. Sorry! For those who don't know me, my name is Emmanuel, but my friends call me Leroi and my Dad calls me Emmy.

I grew up in the mountainous town of Obudu, I had this strong love for nature, but above all, water. Ironically, I couldn't swim.

One December, we travelled to my riverine village for the Christmas. I was so excited because it was an opportunity to interact with nature, the thought of visiting the village river feels me with ecstasy.

It was the peak of the Harmattan season, the sun was always very high, and our parents had warned us never to go swimming at noon.

They said it was an evil hour, and that snakes creep out of their hiding places at noon, but we paid deaf ears to them. After all, old people disturb a lot.

One very hot afternoon, my cousin and I set out for the river. He was going to check on his trap and fishing net, if he had any catch. I accompanied him!

So, we got to the river and as expected, there was no one there. My cousin then went to the other end of the river bank to check on his net, while I was playing with the water at the other end.

Suddenly, I spotted a lady, seated on a stone by the river side. I was attracted to her long curly hair. I then went closer to have a better look.

As I moved some steps further, she turned angrily and was now looking at me with disgust.

Her eyes were blue! her complexion was as though she was mulatto! Her skin was silky and very smooth!

From her waist to her head was a beautiful looking lady, and from her waist down was a big fish.

Immediately, I knew I was up with a Mermaid. I could tell she was a mermaid because She looked like mermaid Melissa, the Philipino mermaid I watched on YouTube.

I went numb. My head felt heavy. I couldn't move nor speak. It was as though my spirit was leaving my body. And above all, I was afraid to die. Even if I must, not at that early age and definitely not a virgin.

She then said to me -

"who are you? You can't see me and still go back alive, I have to take you along"

I felt that was the end of me. She then added-

"No man sees me with their naked eye and goes free, I am a fallen angel and have been in this water for thousand of years. I won't kill you, but make sure you tell no one what you saw".

She then disappeared!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2343912345677454&id=100001761354749

Narrator - Leroi Emmy

2 Likes

Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by DavidEsq(m): 7:56am On Jun 10, 2019
I see a very stupid story to propagate the beliefs Satan uses to mislead the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 10, 2019
♠️

Malaria is a terrible thing.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by donbachi(m): 8:10am On Jun 10, 2019
Leroi leroi...abeg try complete ur drugs,u hear.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2019
Charanko:
♠️

Indeed.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by nellyelitz(m): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2019
Op, i hope u didn't abandon yovr medication...also, Pls stay away from ur mobile phone while going thro the therapy. Get well soon my friend.

5 Likes

Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by James211(m): 8:21am On Jun 10, 2019
Chineeekee,Leroy why yu be like this why must you allowed me to waste my Precious time reading yur sick headed story.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by lilianofentse(f): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2019
Hmmn I smell lies

4 Likes

Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by tee59(f): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2019
This is super story. grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by JimD(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2019
A good story. Try make it more coherent, might be a good work of fiction in the making.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by frbona: 8:46am On Jun 10, 2019
Great story
Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by logan2(m): 8:55am On Jun 10, 2019
undecidedthis early morning?

2 Likes

Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by luvyaself95(m): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2019
After Diagnosis I Hope The Doctor Finally Know What Wrong With You...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by Aidejay(m): 9:34am On Jun 10, 2019
M
T
C
H
W
W
W
I.e mtchwwwwww! In the voice of Dwayne johnson
Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by Skmoda360(m): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2019
las las you will escape my brother.....

1 Like

Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by NIGHTFOX: 9:58am On Jun 10, 2019
Charanko:
♠️

Yeah, malaria and typhoid, That combo is bad.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2019
and you brought it to nl..

ok when should we come to eat akara

because me get 400n big bread for house
Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 10, 2019
NIGHTFOX:

Yeah, malaria and typhoid, That combo is bad.

1 Share

Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by rex444(m): 10:52am On Jun 10, 2019
Almost sounded true with the heavy head and you can't see me and go back alive line .....but yes we now know U are a virgin.....message received...
Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by ruggedtimi(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2019
Angel melissa no fall for america..na calabar

2 Likes

Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by moniniola(f): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2019
Cock and bull story

1 Like

Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by PrincessB1(f): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
Mere illusion undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by jnoz23(m): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
rex444:
Almost sounded true with the heavy head and you can't see me and go back alive line .....but yes we now know U are a virgin.....message received...

guy you are a true signal man

2 Likes

Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by dochenaj: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
shakaranews:

If someone had told me that one day, I was gonna stand face to face with a Mermaid(mami water), I would never believe.

Actually, I come from a riverine village in Cross River State, Nigeria. Sorry! For those who don't know me, my name is Emmanuel, but my friends call me Leroi and my Dad calls me Emmy.

I grew up in the mountainous town of Obudu, I had this strong love for nature, but above all, water. Ironically, I couldn't swim.

One December, we travelled to my riverine village for the Christmas. I was so excited because it was an opportunity to interact with nature, the thought of visiting the village river feels me with ecstasy.

It was the peak of the Harmattan season, the sun was always very high, and our parents had warned us never to go swimming at noon.

They said it was an evil hour, and that snakes creep out of their hiding places at noon, but we paid deaf ears to them. After all, old people disturb a lot.

One very hot afternoon, my cousin and I set out for the river. He was going to check on his trap and fishing net, if he had any catch. I accompanied him!

So, we got to the river and as expected, there was no one there. My cousin then went to the other end of the river bank to check on his net, while I was playing with the water at the other end.

Suddenly, I spotted a lady, seated on a stone by the river side. I was attracted to her long curly hair. I then went closer to have a better look.

As I moved some steps further, she turned angrily and was now looking at me with disgust.

Her eyes were blue! her complexion was as though she was mulatto! Her skin was silky and very smooth!

From her waist to her head was a beautiful looking lady, and from her waist down was a big fish.

Immediately, I knew I was up with a Mermaid. I could tell she was a mermaid because She looked like mermaid Melissa, the Philipino mermaid I watched on YouTube.

I went numb. My head felt heavy. I couldn't move nor speak. It was as though my spirit was leaving my body. And above all, I was afraid to die. Even if I must, not at that early age and definitely not a virgin.

She then said to me -

"who are you? You can't see me and still go back alive, I have to take you along"

"No man sees me with their naked eye and goes free, I am a fallen angel and have been in this water for thousand of years. I won't kill you, but make sure you tell no one what you saw".

She then disappeared!
And now he is telling us.

Oh! He is no more a virgin and think he is ready to die. I see.

Now, what is all this talk about, " I'm a virgin, I don't want to die yet" like if sex is no more an emotion that spans for a few minutes or hours and is gone.
Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by FRANKLINHILLZ: 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
shakaranews:

She then said to me -

She then disappeared!
Effect of tramadol
Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by Eldavis(m): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
Lol... Mmm so were r u now

Still in obudu?
Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by OhiOfIhima: 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
PrincessB1:
Mere illusion undecided

No kill person pikin oo..

Uwaradi-fone-awuni Inya.
Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by HORLADSTAR(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
symptom of malaria fever
Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by PrincessB1(f): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

No kill person pikin oo..

Uwaradi-fone-awuni Inya.
Don't mind him grin

Eizie, meyitenyo
Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
shakaranews:

She then said to me -

She then disappeared!
The Kingdom of heaven suffer violence grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
Too much of watching movies and high fever combined together.
Mermaid and ghosts stories are for kids.
Oya mods, to the kid's section please. undecided
Re: A Man Narrates His Encounter With A Mermaid by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
had same encounter years back,mine was in d night and it took an herbalist to get us to talk what we saw. still have nightmares about the encounter. these creatures are real and amongst us

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? / Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? / Just Curious about This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.