Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Gay Unilag Graduate Happy That People Like Bobrisky Haven’t Snatched His Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Unilag Graduate Happy That People Like Bobrisky Haven’t Snatched His Partner (2163 Views)

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Unilag Graduate Happy That People Like Bobrisky Haven’t Snatched His Partner by DonCrack: 8:46am On Jun 10, 2019
Gay Unilag graduate happy that people like Bobrisky haven’t snatched his partner

Never be bullied into silence, never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life;define yourself.
I am gay and am not ashamed of it
I'd adding my boo here soon
Our relationship is 9years now and counting, am just happy people like bobrisky haven't stolen him away from me

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/06/gay-unilag-graduate-happy-that-people.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala missyb3 mynd44

Re: Gay Unilag Graduate Happy That People Like Bobrisky Haven’t Snatched His Partner by Ebhyclint: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2019
Nawa o...
he's really got a brainless brain

2 Likes

Re: Gay Unilag Graduate Happy That People Like Bobrisky Haven’t Snatched His Partner by festacman(m): 10:02am On Jun 10, 2019
This block-headed gay is blowing whistle on himself. Stupid thing to do considering how badly Naira Marley has fared after doing the same thing. Nobody cares what you do in your closet but putting it in our face in view of what the law says is simply asking for trouble.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Unilag Graduate Happy That People Like Bobrisky Haven’t Snatched His Partner by saddeeqrunka(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
crippled gay shit angry
Re: Gay Unilag Graduate Happy That People Like Bobrisky Haven’t Snatched His Partner by Aidejay(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ewwwwwwwwwwww!
Re: Gay Unilag Graduate Happy That People Like Bobrisky Haven’t Snatched His Partner by itegbemie: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
Wasted sperms. SMH sad

1 Like

Re: Gay Unilag Graduate Happy That People Like Bobrisky Haven’t Snatched His Partner by tydi(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
grin

Really!! I know this guy way back on Facebook he was on my friends list never knew he was gay nor crippled, and I thought he was schooling at Unizik. He was always dishing encouraging and educative post, creative and fine pictures not knowing he was doing all that to build his esteem.. But am sad why he has to settle being a gay such an intelligent chap, he should have being strong to give the people with disabilities hope with his intelligence, probably I know he would have found a loving girl that would have loved him unconditionally on his course of doing that. I'm disappointed he ended being gay and even he is proud to be one. I also have a believe he is from a rich home.. Smh
Re: Gay Unilag Graduate Happy That People Like Bobrisky Haven’t Snatched His Partner by Ketamine9000mg(m): 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
I accept them but subconsciously I pity them. May it all end well for us all.
Re: Gay Unilag Graduate Happy That People Like Bobrisky Haven’t Snatched His Partner by falcon01: 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
Holy Crip he's a Crapple
Re: Gay Unilag Graduate Happy That People Like Bobrisky Haven’t Snatched His Partner by boss1310(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
may be there is no law against gay practice in Nigeria anymore
Re: Gay Unilag Graduate Happy That People Like Bobrisky Haven’t Snatched His Partner by rastaLivity: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
Rubbish lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Gay Unilag Graduate Happy That People Like Bobrisky Haven’t Snatched His Partner by LarryBee1k: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
Wahala
Re: Gay Unilag Graduate Happy That People Like Bobrisky Haven’t Snatched His Partner by Bbbwings: 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Gay Unilag Graduate Happy That People Like Bobrisky Haven’t Snatched His Partner by emapraiz(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
14 years is waiting for you
Re: Gay Unilag Graduate Happy That People Like Bobrisky Haven’t Snatched His Partner by CAPSLOCKED: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
WHY BE HOMOPHOBIC AND STUPĮD, WHEN YOU COULD JUST BE QUIET?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Problem With Some Feminists / No longer needed (modified) / My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.