Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill (2159 Views)

Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] / MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
Women and entitlement mentality is something we men really need to watch out for so they don't destroy lives, I mean how can some deem it fit to put every other thing in the trash simply because your needs must be met? Did i even say needs? WANTS!
Women will always want to exploit what is not theirs to exploit and still feel "Real men" wouldn't oppose and just oblige like fools! SIMPing is a drastic disease that is so intoxicating, the wiser men has to move with a higher caution that he'd require to prevent covid!

Well my topic is not for attractions, i experience something today with some girl, we have nothing in common, i just know her and she does the same too. She was looking peng with those chooky artificial eyelashes making her face look like a two mouthed rake. We exchanged greetings and i had to respond like a normal human because i'll admit it, with everything i've experienced with women then to knowing about the redpill, i miss my real mental state!

Still Typing...

3 Likes

Re: My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill by doggedfighter(f): 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin
Re: My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill by Shellsploit: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
Op, pls kindly go on...
Make i quickly dry my hair! Brb

3 Likes

Re: My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Meanwhile let me also add that this aunty hasn't talked to me in a long time, i've seen her passby on countless occations sometimes we even catch glances but we never really mingled, but today after all the greetings and unnecessary concern she started showing towards my schooling stuff, she finally disclosed why she really became social with me today, biittch said she needed some urgent cash for transport! grin
Honestly even if i had the cash she was asking for on the spot there would be an 80% chance that i wouldn't give it to her, the fact that she's a woman alone is already annoying me!

I told her i'm not with many cash and the little with me had a prospective purpose, at least i even had the liberty of telling her truth but the next thing that this hoe asked me is what really cause some line explosion in my brain!

Still Typing...

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill by Officialhorlah(m): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin
Re: My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill by FunnyDude(m): 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin
Re: My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
This street sluutt asked me 3 questions in this order: DO YOU HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE IN IT CAN'T YOU TRANSFER

I could literally feel my breathe increase in pressure, i really thank God i'm mentality adequate enough to control my actions, if i were a serial rapist, i'd probably hit her head with something and when she wakes up from her unconsciousness she will just find herself bleeding from her buttthole. angry

ARE YOU MADD?! Are you the owner of my bank account? I just told you that i can't help you with the cash on me and now you are all over my bank account?
How low can women really go though? Do you really feel you have the right to question me about my bank account because i couldn't help you with physical cash? Do you even deserve my money in the first place? For all i care you are another random person with a hole in between your thighs, you are nothing special! Why do women feel they deserve everything simply because of their gender?

Still Typing...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
This is the catastrophe simps are causing! Because she felt that since every other guy would just give her the money with no questions asked irrespective of anything then i would also do the same! If many guys out there had given her the blatant NO! answer, she would understand the fact that men have the right to their resources and that she would have to prove worthy of it before she would get it from him!

Look at this biittch that never really exchanged words with me now asking about my bank account because she must get my money!
I don't hit women, i'm not mentality unstable like many feminists and simps say on here, i'm not violent, i just love to express myself in the full blown truth!
I just eyed her very slowly from head to toe and then from toe back to the head, put back my earpiece on and hissed as i walked away, leaving her there to herself. I felt myself though, i could see some guys laughing the girl from the direction i was walking towards.

I don't take nonsense from THOTS!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

6 Likes

Re: My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill by Jesterinjay: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
3 gbosa for u, too much cool

3 Likes

Re: My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jesterinjay:
3 gbosa for u, too much cool
Let her go fvvcck some nigga to earn some pennys

4 Likes

Re: My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill by danietohbadt(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lol. You deserve some bottles OP

4 Likes

Re: My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill by Issues2(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
U deserve a cool bottles of bear
Re: My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill by chukwuebuka65(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
welldone!! that girl must be very stupid.

3 Likes

Re: My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
chukwuebuka65:
welldone!! that girl must be very stupid.
You can just imagine the guts!

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
danietohbadt:
Lol. You deserve some bottles OP
Brotherly

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill by chukwuebuka65(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You can just imagine the guts!
i dont blame her. i blame the simpsons have in this country. they never burn girl wey go ask me dat kind question. she no dey fear . maybe u get innocent face, dats why she get mind ask u dat question.

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
chukwuebuka65:

i dont blame her. i blame the simpsons have in this country. they never burn girl wey go ask me dat kind question. she no dey fear . maybe u get innocent face, dats why she get mind ask u dat question.
From today if she see me on the street she will hide face. rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:59am On Jun 02, 2021
Issues2:
U deserve a cool bottles of bear
"A cool bottle of beer" thanks smiley
Re: My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill by Ishilove: 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
This rabid OP again...

He is probably a 100 level, 5ft 1 midget with a chip on his shoulder and a grudge against world .

Unfollows thread.
Re: My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
Re: My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ishilove:
This rabid OP again...

He is probably a 100 level, 5ft 1 midget with a chip on his shoulder and a grudge against world .

Unfollows thread.
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Am Having A Very Deep Urge Of Commiting Murder!!! / Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? / World Biggest Sexy Booty Women In South African Danc Show Sexy Booty Curve(vide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.