Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Cancelled Wedding In Bayelsa: Deeper Life Reacts After Suspending Couple - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cancelled Wedding In Bayelsa: Deeper Life Reacts After Suspending Couple (64223 Views)

Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Bayelsa: Deeper Life Reacts After Suspending Couple by eodavids(m): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Well, from the information the Marriage has not been established before they got involved in the immoral act.

You mean customarily, there is no marriage?
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Bayelsa: Deeper Life Reacts After Suspending Couple by Rock89: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
tete7000:

Truth they say is bitter. You people are averse to the truth. I don't follow people around like sheep. If you don't have anything sensible to say you can as well shut up your dirty stinking mouth...
And you are so sure of yourself that you are the one saying the truth... I need not argue with you, I know your kind.
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Bayelsa: Deeper Life Reacts After Suspending Couple by tete7000(m): 1:53am On Jun 16, 2019
Rock89:
And you are so sure of yourself that you are the one saying the truth... I need not argue with you, I know your kind.

Just as I know your type...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Bayelsa: Deeper Life Reacts After Suspending Couple by Rock89: 6:49am On Jun 21, 2019
tete7000:

Truth they say is bitter. You people are averse to the truth. I don't follow people around like sheep. If you don't have anything sensible to say you can as well shut up your dirty stinking mouth...
So you know the truth, I laugh for you.... You just being myopic, you are venting your anger in a wrong place... Grow up and learn young man.
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Bayelsa: Deeper Life Reacts After Suspending Couple by tete7000(m): 8:45am On Jun 21, 2019
Rock89:
So you know the truth, I laugh for you.... You just being myopic, you are venting your anger in a wrong place... Grow up and learn young man.

Like I told you the truth is you are gullible, but won't agree. You fight the battle of people who don't even know about your existence. People who preach one thing for you and change tune when their family members are involved, they set a ludicrous standard they and their family cannot meet but your pastors like the biblical Pharisee are willing to cause others tear to enforce the standard. If you don't want to believe, internet is there to help you, you will see your overseer posed beside a limousine with his son and his gorgeously dressed spouse. Stop believing all those trash that he threatened to resign, one million of you and other pastors cannot take the man from what he founded. Abi na una founded the church? Stop being olodo and accept facts. Thou shall know the truth, and it shall set you free...
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Bayelsa: Deeper Life Reacts After Suspending Couple by Rock89: 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
[I increased my rate of laughter, You don't have fact to back up what you are saying, I understand you angry but believe you have got it all wrong.... You no nada about him. You have said so much just keep mute, its better that way. quote author=tete7000 post=79533533]

Like I told you the truth is you are gullible, but won't agree. You fight the battle of people who don't even know about your existence. People who preach one thing for you and change tune when their family members are involved, they set a ludicrous standard they and their family cannot meet but your pastors like the biblical Pharisee are willing to cause others tear to enforce the standard. If you don't want to believe, internet is there to help you, you will see your overseer posed beside a limousine with his son and his gorgeously dressed spouse. Stop believing all those trash that he threatened to resign, one million of you and other pastors cannot take the man from what he founded. Abi na una founded the church? Stop being olodo and accept facts. Thou shall know the truth, and it shall set you free...[/quote]
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Bayelsa: Deeper Life Reacts After Suspending Couple by tete7000(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rock89:
[I increased my rate of laughter, You don't have fact to back up what you are saying, I understand you angry but believe you have got it all wrong.... You no nada about him. You have said so much just keep mute, its better that way. quote author=tete7000 post=79533533]

Like I told you the truth is you are gullible, but won't agree. You fight the battle of people who don't even know about your existence. People who preach one thing for you and change tune when their family members are involved, they set a ludicrous standard they and their family cannot meet but your pastors like the biblical Pharisee are willing to cause others tear to enforce the standard. If you don't want to believe, internet is there to help you, you will see your overseer posed beside a limousine with his son and his gorgeously dressed spouse. Stop believing all those trash that he threatened to resign, one million of you and other pastors cannot take the man from what he founded. Abi na una founded the church? Stop being olodo and accept facts. Thou shall know the truth, and it shall set you free...

Didinrin ni e. I don't have evidence.. Abeg visit the poster website... Ode!

https://naijagists.com/pastor-kumuyis-son-wedding-pictures-john-kumuyi-weds-love-odih-bride-wears-makeup-earrings/
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Bayelsa: Deeper Life Reacts After Suspending Couple by Fastlinkpro: 6:39am On Jul 11, 2019
echelons:

I currently use Prag inverter and 2 batteries.

They're quite expensive comparatively but it's been stable for the last one year I've been using it.

Advice; don't buy inverter if you don't have electricity at least 8 hours per day. It will damage the batteries, and trust me, you don't want to be changing batteries frequently. Alternatively, go solar.

2: don't overload the inverter. I use mine strictly for home appliances, without fridge.

Bro please which country maker is prag? Is it Germany? I have been searching can't find.
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Bayelsa: Deeper Life Reacts After Suspending Couple by Hotspotbro(m): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
I would have given you guys a very funny and interesting news yesterday if not that it all happened in a flash and I didn't record the action until it was over.
The wedding was great, a normal deeper life wedding. The wife was not allowed to use any form of make up. Not even powder. (sadly, she's my cousin)
Everything went smooth at the church until we got to reception.
The family already hired professional musicians to sing at the reception but the church asked them not to play and the church choirs started singing praise for the wife to dance in. She refused to come in and started crying. I was sorry for her I swear.
Then after much pressure and time wasting, she walked in without dancing, leaving her husband behind.
Everyone was in shock and started asking each other why she didn't dance in. Lol
But how will she dance to those kind of deeper life old school praise songs for christ sake?
This is not to criticize the church or anything cuz I'm a member of deeper life too but I think this marriage doctrines are too strict.
We've lost all the youths in the church because of it and still they are not getting it.
na so bro.
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Bayelsa: Deeper Life Reacts After Suspending Couple by Vintax(m): 12:20am On Feb 18, 2020
Religion is an evil spirit.
Since the guy has paid her bride price and both parents consented,he can sleep with her anyday anytime.
Church wedding is not biblical and can never be found in the entire bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / Prophet Mike Agboola Prophecy On Osun Election: 'Omisore Is Winner' / Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.