Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. (9945 Views)

Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho / Who Knows This Girls Instagram Handle Pls? / See What This Girls Were Caught Doing In Their Hostel (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
There’s this slay mama in my estate. We got into an argument at one of the estates meeting, she showed me her bad home training that day.

So four days ago, I heard someone playing piano like a 5 year old kid. Y’all know when a kid plays a piano. It’s horrible.

I located the house the noise was coming from(two houses from mine) and told the gateman of the house to please tell whoever is playing that piano to tune the volume down to the minimum and I left.

It continued from that day(even till now). So yesterday, I had to go there again and asked the gateman, where’s your madam abi Na oga? He replied “she’s inside” (why I asked about oga or madam is that if it’s a kid playing the piano, the parents will be at best position to talk to. garrit?)

I asked if she’s the one playing the piano, and he said yes. Fear catch me. I pleaded to see her that I have a word for her.

Gateman went and called madam, she came down after keeping me waiting for some minutes of still playing nonsense. Surprised!!! It was the arrogant lady from the estate meeting. immediately she saw me she was surprised why I would be looking for her. I greeted her, complimented her and her house and politely told her I have complained about her piano’s tutorial disturbance in the neighborhood before and nothing was done about it(I used a very strong and mean face to tell her she’s causing nuisance with it, I wanted her to fear me small, that kind thing). (It seems I’m even the only one complaining sef) The look on her face was “yen yen yen”.

Since then she continued the piano play without reducing the volume, this time, she’s no longer learning how to play, she’s purposely causing nuisance with it. Right now when I smoke weed, Na only dust I con Dey reason. You know that feeling when you smoke weed and starts having that feeling of conquering future goals, then you starts hearing a horrible piano play like that of a little kid. It’s messing my trips mehn.

How do I treat her fvck up? I nor wan involve police. I never enter police station before.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by lilianofentse(f): 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ok

17 Likes

Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Junkie1: 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
MURDER HER STORE HER BODY IN THE FRIDGE AND DISPOSE OF IT AT NIGHT ... PERMANENT SOLUTION... THANK ME LATER

11 Likes

Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
Junkie1:
MURDER HER STORE HER BODY IN THE FRIDGE AND DISPOSE OF IT AT NIGHT ... PERMANENT SOLUTION... THANK ME LATER
i thought of that bro. But that will involve the police and las las prison.

That’s why I said I don’t want to involve the police. Reason why I said that is if I should murder her now, I will be arrested and locked up.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Juliet11111(f): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
are you disturbed cos the noise distracts your weed session or cos it’s loud? Anyway I believe she doesn’t play the piano all day so I suggest you wait till midnight before you light your weed or better still buy yourself a set of drums and start you own disturbance. If the neighbors complain you kindly relay the genesis of the whole problem to them

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by clive2u(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
Take her out, case solved. I knw u wan fvck her

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
Juliet11111:
are you disturbed cos the noise distracts your weed session or cos it’s loud? Anyway I believe she doesn’t play the piano all day so I suggest you wait till midnight before you light your weed or better still buy yourself a set of drums and start you own disturbance. If the neighbors complain you kindly relay the genesis of the whole problem to them
aunty, it seems she now wake up and sleep on top the piano. The worse part is when I’m happy she’s stopped, after some minutes I will hear about two to five annoying keys sound from the piano.

How can I go buy drum and start playing? Am I mad?

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Emotionss: 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
Never trouble trouble even when trouble troubles you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
Buy loudspeaker , that mosque type. Use am face her house or attack am to the pole near her house come start to dey play pastor kumuyi preaching from 12 to 6. She go beg you for morning

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
lol op swear say if dat gal open leg give u,u no go fvck

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Blizzy9ja: 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
Dis one na igbo smoker sef... oya bring your music system face her side play those annoying noisy who songs... She go report you to police
Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by chukwuibuipob: 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
tongue angry angry angry sad sad shocked embarassed sad undecided undecided undecided undecided 2 house" away" from Ur own and U waka there alone to warned ur "Crush" to reduce the volume. Nah only u dey live in dat Estate? While peepz are away to work,u dey house dey monitor person wey dey play her piano jeje.The day she go bath u with pepper/hot wota isn't too far.Continue ooo

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
tongue angry angry angry sad sad shocked embarassed sad undecided undecided undecided undecided 2 house" away" from Ur own and U waka there alone to warned ur "Crush" to reduce the volume. Nah only u dey live in dat Estate? While peepz are away to work,i dey house dey monitor person wey dey play her piano jeje.The day she go bath u pepper/hot wota isn't too far.Continue ooo
who told you I don’t go to work. My work time is short. It’s the lady that’s always at home. She plays the piano till around 11pm to 12am every night and starts around 6 with little intro and continue fully at 8 or thereabouts

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Lonelypacifist6: 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
Gun for sale long range type with silencer comes with six bullets

just kidding You'd have to report her to the police or better still offer to take her out this might sound strange but be friends with her and things would change you might even get to smash her if she's your type.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Skmoda360(m): 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
when you are living with a mad woman you tend to act like one over time....just go and buy big public address system and attach it to a pole facing her building and play pastor d.k olukoya message for her make she sabi as it dey go....

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
stupidity:
who told you I don’t go to work. My work time is short. It’s the lady that’s always at home. She plays the piano till around 11pm to 12am every night and starts around 6 with little intro and continue fully at 8 or thereabouts
Get urself a good headset and download a couple of ur own stuff and listen to while u smoke some good sh1t.. Make sure the ur ears are on lock

1 Like

Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Sluvist(m): 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
2 houses in between your compound, her 1st & the 2nd never complain about it, but you the 3rd neighbor is complaining, sorry for you. Is like the weed you smoke is from Agege because i heard that Agege weed is very strong and reactive.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by cr7lomo: 11:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
Las Las...una go end up together
Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Victorisoni3(m): 12:06am On Jun 11, 2019
Hmhahaha the comments am reading here are very funny
Meanwhile how come u r the only one the music is disturbing

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 11, 2019
Victorisoni3:
Hmhahaha the comments am reading here are very funny
Meanwhile how come u r the only one the music is disturbing
i nor understand, because no one is complaining I should now keep quite and endure the torment?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by atilla(m): 12:15am On Jun 11, 2019
Bro. R u sure there is someone playing piano. Are u sure the music is not in ur head? Ask around to see if anyone one else is hearing the noise then you guys should write her a letter so it's on record before u start doing anything else

22 Likes

Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:15am On Jun 11, 2019
Buy band, trumpet or vuvuzela.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Victorisoni3(m): 12:22am On Jun 11, 2019
stupidity:
i nor understand, because no one is complaining I should now keep quite and endure the torment?
Hmm can't really say
Somehow twill turn out good
Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 11, 2019
Na wao
Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by SmartMugu: 2:19am On Jun 11, 2019
Organize boys to rob her of the piano. If she buys another, do it again and again.
Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 11, 2019
You're truly living up to your moniker, kudos man.
I like men that are proud of who they are. undecided
Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 11, 2019
stupidity:
There’s this slay mama in my estate. We got into an argument at one of the estates meeting, she showed me her bad home training that day.

So four days ago, I heard someone playing piano like a 5 year old kid. Y’all know when a kid plays a piano. It’s horrible.

I located the house the noise was coming from(two houses from mine) and told the gateman of the house to please tell whoever is playing that piano to tune the volume down to the minimum and I left.

It continued from that day(even till now). So yesterday, I had to go there again and asked the gateman, where’s your madam abi Na oga? He replied “she’s inside” (why I asked about oga or madam is that if it’s a kid playing the piano, the parents will be at best position to talk to. garrit?)

I asked if she’s the one playing the piano, and he said yes. Fear catch me. I pleaded to see her that I have a word for her.

Gateman went and called madam, she came down after keeping me waiting for some minutes of still playing nonsense. Surprised!!! It was the arrogant lady from the estate meeting. immediately she saw me she was surprised why I would be looking for her. I greeted her, complimented her and her house and politely told her I have complained about her piano’s tutorial disturbance in the neighborhood before and nothing was done about it(I used a very strong and mean face to tell her she’s causing nuisance with it, I wanted her to fear me small, that kind thing). (It seems I’m even the only one complaining sef) The look on her face was “yen yen yen”.

Since then she continued the piano play without reducing the volume, this time, she’s no longer learning how to play, she’s purposely causing nuisance with it. Right now when I smoke weed, Na only dust I con Dey reason. You know that feeling when you smoke weed and starts having that feeling of conquering future goals, then you starts hearing a horrible piano play like that of a little kid. It’s messing my trips mehn.

How do I treat her fvck up? I nor wan involve police. I never enter police station before.
You can only disarm her by making her to like you. Simple as that.
Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Starboytwo(m): 2:45am On Jun 11, 2019
Now here's what you will do, go to the house tomorrow morning around 5 am, knock the gate, GBAN GBAN GBAUN

the aboki head never boot finish, as he opens the gate and before he said "who be daht grab the wahrah for neck, choke him tightly and have him dial the "Madam oni pianos" number to come downstairs...I would have preferred you not to kill the aboki, but kill him anyway...no loose ends...

Ghen-ghen, he remain you and madam for the whole compound, madam sees you and she about to start forming again

Madam- you dis man, you are here again, what do you want gan gan self...are you sure it's only piano you want to press?...

Watch out for subsequent episode

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by lilmarley: 4:54am On Jun 11, 2019
dairykidd:

Get urself a good headset and download a couple of ur own stuff and listen to while u smoke some good sh1t.. Make sure the ur ears are on lock

I wonder how you people summon the courage to type comments like this grin grin

Well, as for me.... Whenever I intend to comment or post like a Bada$$..... home training will be looking at me like

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Amuocha: 6:16am On Jun 11, 2019
DisGuy day don break angry
Re: How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. by Isoduwa(m): 6:19am On Jun 11, 2019
Enter there for night thief the piano � fear go catch her after that day �

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? / I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) / I Got A Self Contained In A Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.