Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? (2884 Views)

HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. / Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Swizbank: 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
I will try to be short and simple.

I'm the president of a my campus fellowship.
One of my members has caught my attention. She is a new member. The first day I saw her, it was like a a fulfilment come true. Every feature I want in my potential wife is in her, including profession.

Am ready to do anything to secure her before another man does that. But how to do it, without getting "No" as an answer and without giving a wrong msg to other members of the house, is a problem. She is aged 18, am 28.

I even just spoke with her now, but I maintained the discussion at , "How is your prayer life" levels.

Pls I need hints!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Oluromantic: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
Pastorrrr, o ti ya werey!

18 year old girl.. wetin guys with swag dey find hard to keep. You know the kind adventure engine weh teenage girls carry? Better focus on your fellowship

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Victorisoni3(m): 11:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hmm is she not too young for dat In terms of marriage
U no say her eye go de shine
She may not want to be tied down by one person
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Swizbank: 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
Oluromantic:

18 year old girl.. wetin guys with swag dey find hard to keep. You know the kind adventure engine weh teenage girls carry?

I
Oluromantic:

18 year old girl.. wetin guys with swag dey find hard to keep. You know the kind adventure engine weh teenage girls carry?

I don't understand your language. But I don't want to make her a girlfriend. If I want girlfriend It won't be my fellowship member, and it won't be such age.

I want her as a wife, possibly in 3 yrs time.

Thnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
Swizbank:

One of my members has caught my attention. She is a new member. The first day I saw her, it was like a a fulfilment come true. Every feature I want in my potential wife is in her, including profession.

Am ready to do anything to secure her before another man does that. But how to do it, without getting "No" as an answer and without giving a wrong msg to other members of the house, is a problem. She is aged 18, am 28.

I even just spoke with her now, but I maintained the discussion at , "How is your prayer life" levels.

Pls I need hints!
what if she tells you NO; sees you as a pervert on pulpit and she stops coming to the fellowship because of you... The way you dey go, you fit rape that babe if only both of una dey the same room ..

Okay let me assist you...

Just tell her you want to start a serious relationship with her that could lead to marriage although you want the relationship to be without sex till when maybe both of you get married...

9 Likes

Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Victorisoni3(m): 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
SmellingAnus:
what if she tells you NO; sees you as a pervert on pulpit and she stops coming to the fellowship because of you... The way you dey go, you fit rape that babe if only both of una dey the same room ..

Just tell her you want to start a serious relationship with her that could lead to marriage although you want the relationship to be without sex till when maybe both of you get married...
abi
How easy will that be
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Swizbank: 11:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
SmellingAnus:

I told u my age. To tell you that if sex is my problem, I knw where to get it. I can't even invite her to my room.

I have been in relationships , and am tired. So am no more a kid that is desperate about things in skirt. Am above that level bro, by the Grace of God any way.

Don't you think, telling her abt relationship will be too direct. She may not have that mental capacity to decipher my submissions.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 11, 2019
SmellingAnus:

naahh, the OP wants to fvck. I can see it from the post. He’s dlck is hard on seeing the girl sef

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Oluromantic: 12:00am On Jun 11, 2019
Swizbank:

I

I don't understand your language. But I don't want to make her a girlfriend. If I want girlfriend It won't be my fellowship member, and it won't be such age.

I want her as a wife, possibly in 3 yrs time.

Thnx
In 3 yrs time, she'll be 21. Lol

No be your type dem dey find there o
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Swizbank: 12:00am On Jun 11, 2019
Victorisoni3:
Hmm is she not too young for dat In terms of marriage
U no say her eye go de shine
She may not want to be tied down by one person
Exactly my problem now. How to convince her to wait on me for the 3yrs.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:01am On Jun 11, 2019
Swizbank:

I told u my age. To tell you that if sex is my problem, I knw where to get it. I can't even invite her to my room.

I have been in relationships , and am tired. So am no more a kid that is desperate about things in skirt. Am above that level bro, by the Grace of God any way.

Don't you think, telling her abt relationship will be too direct. She may not have that mental capacity to decipher my submissions.
not at all... Just put it the way I said... Come back and thank me with one sachet of pure water... I am waiting for your testimony...
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:02am On Jun 11, 2019
Victorisoni3:

abi
How easy will that be
very easy... The girl will still respect him even if she turns him down.. but there is a high probability that she will accept him ...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Swizbank: 12:02am On Jun 11, 2019
stupidity:
naahh, the OP wants to fvck. I can see it from the post. He’s dlck is hard on seeing the girl sef
Please can you stop sir. Pls!!!!

I want this to be as mature as possible pls.

Am begging sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:03am On Jun 11, 2019
stupidity:
Lol... Let's hope and assume he has genuine motives and not just to devour her ...
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Swizbank: 12:05am On Jun 11, 2019
SmellingAnus:
not at all... Just put it the way I said... Come back and thank me with one sachet of pure water... I am waiting for your testimony...
Hmmm...OK.
Tnx
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Swizbank: 12:11am On Jun 11, 2019
More submissions pls
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Oluromantic: 12:12am On Jun 11, 2019
SmellingAnus:

An 18 year old is not even mature to keep secrets of her pastor. She will ignite his emotions to the level that he won't focus aptly on his duties anymore as he should and when he tries to resist temptation, rejection would make her manipulate him or even cast his name in open rumors among the brethren. It takes maturity to look over some issues from the church pulpit.. and Involving a woman, this one is obviously too young for such maturity.

Besides OP, what happens to the appropriate hierarchy of a male Christian.. your God, ur career before your marriage. Finish and get a job. As long as God is concerned, your wife may not even be in that campus. So don't let ur desires ride over God's plan for you. You're infatuated.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:16am On Jun 11, 2019
Oluromantic:

An 18 year old is not even mature to keep secrets of her pastor, she will ignite his emotions to the level that he won't focus aptly on his duties anymore as he should and when he tries to resist temptation, she may manipulate him or even cast his name in open rumors among the brethren. It takes maturity to look over some certain issues in the church.. especially women. This one is too young for such maturity

Besides op, what happens to the appropriate hierarchy of a male Christian.. your God, ur career before your woman. Finish and get a job. As long as God is concerned, your wife may not even be in that campus. So don't let ur desires ride over God's plan for you. You're infatuated.
you have a point but Op is in order... When I was in Year 3, the President of my departmental fellowship who was in final year was having a no sex relationship with a girl in year 2... Today they are married and they have two kids... I am friends to both of them till date...

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Swizbank: 12:20am On Jun 11, 2019
Oluromantic:

An 18 year old is not even mature to keep secrets of her pastor. She will ignite his emotions to the level that he won't focus aptly on his duties anymore as he should and when he tries to resist temptation, rejection would make her manipulate him or even cast his name in open rumors among the brethren. It takes maturity to look over some certain issues from the church pulpit.. and Involving a woman, this one is obviously too young for such maturity.

Besides OP, what happens to the appropriate hierarchy of a male Christian.. your God, ur career before your marriage. Finish and get a job. As long as God is concerned, your wife may not even be in that campus. So don't let ur desires ride over God's plan for you. You're infatuated.
Thanks . but your last sentence is wrong. Delete it. Maybe I also need to tell you that am in final year.
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Oluromantic: 12:25am On Jun 11, 2019
Swizbank:

Thanks . but your last sentence is wrong. Delete it. Maybe I also need to tell you that am in final year.
Lol I understand you
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 11, 2019
Ever since I grew up to know myself, I've always hated these youths gatherings because of things like this. Funny thing is, they keep proving me right!
Youths cannot just gather and discuss spiritual matters without observing the prettiest sets of girls there.

Mr. President continue oooo, na your time!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Lionsbet: 1:15am On Jun 11, 2019
Church nah scam, if you know you know. I'm notsurprised, konji na bastard! lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by dingbang(m): 3:24am On Jun 11, 2019
stupidity:
grin
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by dingbang(m): 3:32am On Jun 11, 2019
28-18 = 10 years.

The first day you saw her, electric shock you.... (Lust, infatuation)

You are ready to secure her before any other man does that. ( please oga, her father is still securing her!)

You even spoke to her and maintained your yarns to "how is your prayer life" ( oga leave all these small small girls alone and focus on your ministry)

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by krisjohnson88(m): 4:30am On Jun 11, 2019
bro, if u are really ready to choose a partner for marriage, u should consult yr creator. God knows everyone inside out.sometimes our want is not what we need.God knows d woman that complement better, this is a personal issue, and marriage has to do with ones life.
yr choice is yr destiny.therefore allow God to lead u
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Next2Bezee(m): 4:45am On Jun 11, 2019
Swizbank:

Pls I need hints!

So this is what is on your mind whenever you lead prayers? Chai. shocked

This girl comes for campus fellowship with a pure heart not knowing what the leader thinks of her. shocked

Uncle, your intentions do not seem pure. If they are, accept "No" and move on if that is what she tells you. Which one is "Am ready to do anything to secure her before another man does that" again? An old man like you. Don't ruin the young girl's life.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Swizbank: 4:47am On Jun 11, 2019
dingbang:
28-18 = 10 years.

The first day you saw her, electric shock you.... (Lust, infatuation)

You are ready to secure her before any other man does that. ( please oga, her father is still securing her!)

You even spoke to her and maintained your yarns to "how is your prayer life" ( oga leave all these small small girls alone and focus on your ministry)

It only takes a thief to recognize another. You have your mind though, think and interpret it to what makes you happy. I'm only indebted to my God not you.

Meanwhile thank you for commenting.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by dingbang(m): 4:49am On Jun 11, 2019
Swizbank:

It only takes a thief to recognize another. You have your mind though, think and interpret it to what makes you happy. I'm only indebted to my God not you.

Meanwhile thank you for commenting.
oh thank God you know you are a thief. grin please dont molest that girl ok. wink

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Swizbank: 4:51am On Jun 11, 2019
Next2Bezee:

So this is what is on your mind whenever you lead prayers? Chai. shocked

This girl comes for campus fellowship with a pure heart not knowing what the leader thinks of her. shocked

Uncle, your intentions do not seem pure. If they are, accept "No" and move on if that is what she tells you. Which one is "Am ready to do anything to secure her before another man does that" again? An old man like you. Don't ruin the young girl's life.

Even though u commented out of context, probably b/c u are in a hurry to exhibit your pessimistic idiosyncrasies, I still appreciate your input. I assure u I will consider it.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Swizbank: 4:54am On Jun 11, 2019
ladiesreject:
Ever since I grew up to know myself, I've always hated these youths gatherings because of things like this. Funny thing is, they keep proving me right!
Youths cannot just gather and discuss spiritual matters without observing the prettiest sets of girls there.

Mr. President continue oooo, na your time!

Your opening sentence has nailed you. Hatred is already running in you, so there is no way you will see any good in us. Try changing that your hatred to love, my post could make meaning again. Cheers bro!
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Swizbank: 4:57am On Jun 11, 2019
krisjohnson88:
bro, if u are really ready to choose a partner for marriage, u should consult yr creator. God knows everyone inside out.sometimes our want is not what we need.God knows d woman that complement better, this is a personal issue, and marriage has to do with ones life.
yr choice is yr destiny.therefore allow God to lead u

God bless you brother. I'm taking your advice straight up. Thank you for having a pure heart. I appreciate.
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by N2B2: 5:32am On Jun 11, 2019
Swizbank:

Please can you stop sir. Pls!!!!

I want this to be as mature as possible pls.

Am begging sir!

The truth is bitter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Goes Naked To Show Off His "Baddest Shape" / What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 / Should Couples Sleep Naked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.