Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? (2879 Views)

HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. / Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by femi4: 6:16am On Jun 11, 2019
Swizbank:
I will try to be short and simple.

I'm the president of a my campus fellowship.
One of my members has caught my attention. She is a new member. The first day I saw her, it was like a a fulfilment come true. Every feature I want in my potential wife is in her, including profession.

Am ready to do anything to secure her before another man does that. But how to do it, without getting "No" as an answer and without giving a wrong msg to other members of the house, is a problem. She is aged 18, am 28.

I even just spoke with her now, but I maintained the discussion at , "How is your prayer life" levels.

Pls I need hints!
The earlier the better, make your intention known to her but quickly add that you ll give her time to think about it.

Don't be desperate, maintain your friendship level and after a month you ll know whether its going to be a YES or NO

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by jesmond3945: 7:48am On Jun 11, 2019
Thats what these campus fellowships are all about, opportunities for boys and girls to fornicate in the name of brother-sister. Thats why during my youthful days I never attended any because they all lost focus.
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by misreal(m): 8:07am On Jun 11, 2019
Swizbank:

One of my members has caught my attention. She is a new member. The first day I saw her, it was like a a fulfilment come true. Every feature I want in my potential wife is in her, including profession.

Am ready to do anything to secure her before another man does that. But how to do it, without getting "No" as an answer and without giving a wrong msg to other members of the house, is a problem. She is aged 18, am 28.

I even just spoke with her now, but I maintained the discussion at , "How is your prayer life" levels.

Pls I need hints!
pray about it first.then tell her you think she is the one,and that she should take sometime to pray about it.
It works sir
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by frozen70(f): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2019
Swizbank:

Pls I need hints!

It's good you have spotted a wife to be

There are ways of winning a woman's heart without Overy labouring yourself

Start by getting her number

Call her and say hello to her and you are just checking on her

During the day send an sms asking her how she is doing and if she has gotten something for lunch

At night, send messages to her and wish her a good night sleep

Once in a while, visit her or stay close to her to understand her kind of person

Women love gifts, any thing can be gift, even gala or bread and butter, just anything that will serve as meal for her

Don't disclose your intentions yet but keep observing her characters and attitudes, that's the most important aspect of a woman's life not beauty or physics

With time other guys who sees you with her will distance themselves thinking you are the guy there

As time goes on the relationship will grow big and develops to what plans you guys might have for each other

Love and marriage is sweeter when it starts with friendship
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Swizbank: 7:41am On Jun 14, 2019
frozen70:

During the day send an sms asking her how she is doing and if she has gotten something for lunch

Once in a while, visit her or stay close to her to understand her kind of person

Women love gifts, any thing can be gift, even gala or bread and butter, just anything that will serve as meal for her

Don't disclose your intentions yet but keep observing her characters and attitudes, that's the most important aspect of a woman's life not beauty or physics

With time other guys who sees you with her will distance themselves thinking you are the guy there

As time goes on the relationship will grow big and develops to what plans you guys might have for each other

Thank you. I have her num already. We talk every night.but remember am the leader in the house, how doni explain to other members that my intentions are pure when they see me always hanging around with her. Don't u think it might trigger jealousy and bring division??
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Swizbank: 7:45am On Jun 14, 2019
misreal:
pray about it first.then tell her you think she is the one,and that she should take sometime to pray about it.
It works sir

OK sir. How do I tell her, based on her age, so that she understands. Can u construct a sample msg pls
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by frozen70(f): 7:46am On Jun 14, 2019
Swizbank:

Thank you. I have her num already. We talk every night.but remember am the leader in the house, how doni explain to other members that my intentions are pure when they see me always hanging around with her. Don't u think it might trigger jealousy and bring division??

Forget about what people will say, let your mind and conscience do that for you

You can still respect yourself while everything is going on just because you are there leader

Know your limits to avoid embarrassing situations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Swizbank: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2019
frozen70:

Forget about what people will say, let your mind and conscience do that for you

You can still respect yourself while everything is going on just because you are there leader

Know your limits to avoid embarrassing situations
OK thanks.
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by misreal(m): 8:05am On Jun 14, 2019
Swizbank:

OK sir. How do I tell her, based on her age, so that she understands. Can u construct a sample msg pls
She is not too young sir..
Just call her aside, and tell her you think she is the right one for you.
Tell her to pray about it and you pray about it first..
Please don't go telling her a lot of romantic jargon oh.
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by misreal(m): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2019
Swizbank:

It won't cause jealousy sir.
I am using myself as a case study...
Just make sure that you don't do anything suspicious.that will be the only time,your members will not trust you.
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 14, 2019
frozen70:

OMG! this is the best advice here!

A bottle of cold pepsi for you ma cool
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Swizbank: 8:19am On Jun 14, 2019
misreal:
It won't cause jealousy sir.
I am using myself as a case study...
Just make sure that you don't do anything suspicious.that will be the only time,your members will not trust you.
OK. Thank you very much sir. How I wish I can hear a bit of your case, and how it went
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by frozen70(f): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

OMG! this is the best advice here!

A bottle of cold pepsi for you ma cool

Lol
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by misreal(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2019
Swizbank:

OK. Thank you very much sir. How I wish I can hear a bit of your case, and how it went
I will post a bit of it here when I am free.
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by ecstasy357(m): 10:22am On Jun 14, 2019
Swizbank:

Pls I need hints!

Don't tell her anything about feelings yet.

Do this...
1. Get to know her beyond her physical attributes.
2. Your conversations with her should not be only about church. Talk about life, plans and goals.
3. Bros, pls don't be a stalker. You must not stop her every time after service to talk to her.
4. Do well to complement her. Try not to over do this. Also, if there's anything u notice about her, good or bad, point it out to her.
5. Let her know u like her without telling her (send signals). Signals will keep u in her mind, wondering if u like her or not.

NB: DON'T ASK FOR HER NUMBER YET. THERE SHOULD BE A REASON TO GET HER NUMBER OTHER THAN FEELINGS. THIS WILL HELP YOU IN TERMS OF CONVERSATION. YOU DONT WANT HER TO IGNORE YOUR BORING CALLS, "HOW R U? HOW was YA DAY?"
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by ecstasy357(m): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2019
frozen70:

This is d worst advice ever.

Do this and you will surely lose the girl.

Be sending messages day and night and you will appear jobless or like a stalker.

Buy her lunch and u don turn to her lunch ticket.

Understanding her kinda person is a good advice.

Don't buy gifts oooo
Think about it...how many guys do u think are trying to impress her by buying her gifts? Don't be d next ATM.

There's a rule about buying gifts. You don't jes go around buying gifts for every girl u like....who does that?
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by frozen70(f): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
ecstasy357:

This is d worst advice ever.

Do this and you will surely lose the girl.

Be sending messages day and night and you will appear jobless or like a stalker.

Buy her lunch and u don turn to her lunch ticket.

Understanding her kinda person is a good advice.

Don't buy gifts oooo
Think about it...how many guys do u think are trying to impress her by buying her gifts? Don't be d next ATM.

There's a rule about buying gifts. You don't jes go around buying gifts for every girl u like....who does that?

Don't you think yours is the worst advice ❓
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by ecstasy357(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
frozen70:

Don't you think yours is the worst advice ❓

Nope. Mine has worked so many a time.

Yours I have seen fail. You do not buy a girl neither do u stalk her day and night. If they've started dating, then it's OK.
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
Swizbank:

Pls I need hints!

See ur self.They finally have u where they want u..... Lost undecided
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Draken(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
Swizbank:

Pls I need hints!

Whatever we tell you to do you won't listen. You clearly are in love with a her so just follow your heart. Come report back to us next year.
Re: Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? by Daniwak: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
This is a simple issue.. U said u want her 4 marriage? U ursrlf are u ready & ripe 4 marriage? Do u have a job or business that can take care of u, ur wife & kids? If yes , if u have a senior pastor in ur church, tell ur parents to talk to the pastor about it.. And let the pastor tell the gals parents about it.. If u use ur mouth run m, she go fall ur hand i de tell u..

(1) (2) (Reply)

32-year-old Oxford Student From Uganda Marries Herself (photos) / Husband's love or wife's respect, Which comes first? / What I Experienced Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.