Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 (2873 Views)

I'm 22 Today (pic) / I'm 18 She's 16, I'm Confused / Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Jayrockk: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Good day nairalanders in the house smiley. Now bfr i say what i want to say, some or maybe y'all niggas might want to bash or criticize but it's allowed smiley. 0 fxcks will be given smiley.
So there's this pretty girl i met recently, the girl is too soft (soft fair skin, soft lips) the kind of girl your friends will be jealous of with wavy hair and all, the girl is a 10/10 kiss. We began to communicate and this girl is really getting into me more than i her. I really like her too and was considering making her mine but then i wanted to know her age and then she told she's 16 going to 17 this year and I was like Wtf! shocked. P.s she's still in sec school. She looks older than 16 aswr, she looks 18-19. I was really thrown aback cus i didn't want to look like a pedophile. Anyways i told her I'm 22 and a graduate, she was even more enthusiastic about us and wants to even come to my house if possible meet my mom. I don't even know how my mom will react if she knows her age.
Now I'm in a dilemma whether i should be serious with her or i should just back down a little bit.
Your opinions pls. Like I said earlier, feel free to criticize but zero fxcks will be given grin
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by purpinkx(m): 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
She is 16, but looks 18-19.

How do you think your writing makes you look?

Please, always space your work.

Modified Again!!

Just so others understand you. By “make her mine”, you mean to adopt her?

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Jayrockk: 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
purpinkx:
Please space your essay
ok thank you
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by callmeRichie(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
you're 22, are you ready for marriage yet?? If No, then why are you in a hurry??

Well if you really love her, she's still kinda small(in my opinion though), there's a way you keep somebody till you need them, just try and hang around her till you're really ready and fit too.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by MRosario(m): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
Jayrockk:
Good day nairalanders in the house smiley. Now bfr i say what i want to say, some or maybe y'all niggas might want to bash or criticize but it's allowed smiley. 0 fxcks will be given smiley.
So there's this pretty girl i met recently, the girl is too soft (soft fair skin, soft lips) the kind of girl your friends will be jealous of with wavy hair and all, the girl is a 10/10 kiss. We began to communicate and this girl is really getting into me more than i her. I really like her too and was considering making her mine but then i wanted to know her age and then she told she's 16 going to 17 this year and I was like Wtf! shocked. P.s she's still in sec school. She looks older than 16 aswr, she looks 18-19. I was really thrown aback cus i didn't want to look like a pedophile. Anyways i told her I'm 22 and she was even more enthusiastic about us and wants to even come to my house if possible meet my mom. I don't even know how my mom will react if she knows her age.
Now I'm in a dilemma whether i should be serious with her or i should just back down a little bit.
Your opinions pls. Like I said earlier, feel free to criticize but zero fxcks will be given grin

You can go ahead, introduce her to your people, from there you build the relationship and hopefully find life fulfillment with eachother.
If your intentions are pure, don't let anyone guilt trip you.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by dongalaxy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
Young man, be specific in your intentions in other not to endanger her future. She's 16 and given to the society, she would want a boyfriend and as an adult, guide her like a bro. Not a boyfriend till she becomes age wise to be sexually engaged.

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Jayrockk: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
purpinkx:
She is 16, but looks 18-19.

How do you think your writing makes you look?

Please, always space your work.

Modified Again!!

Just so others understand you. By “make her mine”, you mean to adopt her?
I'm not adopting anyone o, I meant to ask her out
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Jayrockk: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
callmeRichie:
you're 22, are you ready for marriage yet?? If No, then why are you in a hurry??

Well if you really love her, she's still kinda small(in my opinion though), there's a way you keep somebody till you need them, just try and hang around her till you're really ready and fit too.
I will consider your advice bruh
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Jayrockk: 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
MRosario:

You can go ahead, introduce her to your people, from there you build the relationship and hopefully find life fulfillment with eachother.
If your intentions are pure, don't let anyone guilt trip you.
I have pure intentions. I was raised by a single mother and was taught how to treat and respect women
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Jayrockk: 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
dongalaxy:
Young man, be specific in your intentions in other not to endanger her future. She's 16 and given to the society, she would want a boyfriend and as an adult, guide her like a bro. Not a boyfriend till she becomes age wise to be sexually engaged.
sir I will not in any way harm her, I will treat her like the queen she is. P.s it's too early for sex
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Peace081: 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Jayrockk:
sir I will not in any way harm her, I will treat her like the queen she is. P.s it's too early for sex
Na so
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Jayrockk: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Peace081:

Na so
why do i smell sarcasm?
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by delectablegyal(f): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
the best pvssy any man could phucksmiley. let her be eighteen though before you phuck her. make it legal. eighteen to twenty three according to ubunjasmiley.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Queenslander(f): 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
She's till a minor. As far as the society is concerned.. Let her be!!
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Jayrockk: 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
delectablegyal:
the best pvssy any man could phucksmiley. let her be eighteen though before you phuck her. make it legal. eighteen to twenty three according to ubunjasmiley.
mad o cheesy
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by jidamsel43(m): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Case of rape is looming.
if you are not ready to spend the rest of your life in jail,then back off

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Jayrockk: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Queenslander:
She's till a minor. As far ad the society is concerned.. Let her be!!
I thought of that but then she doesn't know that and some other niggas who are old enough to be her father don't care, so..
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Jayrockk: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
jidamsel43:
Case of rape is looming.

wetin carry rape come this matter na..no be every swinging dick be pervert o
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Are U Alfred?
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Piston65(m): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
jidamsel43:
Case of rape is looming.

Chief follow your instincts. If your mind is going for her, go on but be modest. Don't sleep with her now cos if you do so and she gets preg, you've both ruined your career. Advise her like you will advise your younger sister and when she's fully blown you can consider marriage plans.stay safe

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Queenslander(f): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
Jayrockk:
I thought of that but then she doesn't know that and some other niggas who are old enough to be her father don't care, so..
Hmm, whatever rocks your boat brother!
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by DEIFIED(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
delectablegyal:
wowww. this is coming from a lady??.
op you have to be careful ooh. talking to you from experience. at this stage in a girls life they love crazily, they can do some stupid stuff too.
sweet sixteen. cheesy
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by DEIFIED(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Queenslander:
She's till a minor. As far as the society is concerned.. Let her be!!
This your eyes though, are you trying to bewitch someone?.
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Jayrockk: 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Piston65:

Chief follow your instincts. If your mind is going for her, go on but be modest. Don't sleep with her now cos if you do so and she gets preg, you've both ruined your career. Advise her like you will advise your younger sister and when she's fully blown you can consider marriage plans.stay safe
thanks bro
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Queenslander(f): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
DEIFIED:

This your eyes though, are you trying to bewitch someone?.
yes
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by OmoAlakija: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Don't listen to these nairaland clowns, she's 16 not 14 and she's even turning 17. I dated a 17years old when I was 24. Some of this girls are mature and wiser than some 25 years old fools.,Most of These fools are only imagining you having only a sexual relationship with her .. What happened to normal phone calls and care,healthy communacayion and relationship. Its your choice, don't ask people who has made worse decisions in life than you have and they come here to play Saint cards .

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by solonubinho(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Jayrockk:
So there's this pretty girl i met recently, the girl is too soft (soft fair skin, soft lips) the kind of girl your friends will be jealous of with wavy hair and all, the girl is a 10/10 kiss. We began to communicate and this girl is really getting into me more than i her. I really like her too and was considering making her mine but then i wanted to know her age and then she told she's 16 going to 17 this year and I was like Wtf! shocked. P.s she's still in sec school. She looks older than 16 aswr, she looks 18-19. I was really thrown aback cus i didn't want to look like a pedophile. Anyways i told her I'm 22 and she was even more enthusiastic about us and wants to even come to my house if possible meet my mom. I don't even know how my mom will react if she knows her age.

You want to lash a 16 year old. When you're finally arrested and charged you better don't come here to type crap and disturb us. I hope you hear. Oniranu. Next!

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Jayrockk: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
OmoAlakija:
Don't listen to these nairaland clowns, she's 16 not 14 and she's even turning 17. I dated a 17years old when I was 24. Some of this girls are mature and wiser than some 25 years old fools.,Most of These fools are only imagining you having only a sexual relationship with her .. What happened to normal phone calls and care,healthy communacayion and relationship. Its your choice, don't ask people who has made worse decisions in life than you have and they come here to play Saint cards .
thanks for the tip bro
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Jayrockk: 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
solonubinho:

You want to lash a 16 year old. When you're finally arrested and charged you better don't come here to type crap and disturb us. I hope you hear. Oniranu. Next!
ok
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by paulolee(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
child abuse
Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
I'm not bashing you o but after you don pour inside like 50 times e go tire you and she will become a liability. grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 by Jayrockk: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
positivevibez:
I'm not bashing you o but after you don pour inside like 50 times e go tire you and she will become a liability. grin
ok o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady With Massive Br£asts Says No Man Can Date Her (video) / I’m Coming Back To Nigeria To Search For Husband – Lady Laments About Scarcity O / Your Views On Couples Living Apart Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.