Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector (25817 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector by mapet: 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Drekaz:

Leaving the issue we were talking about to blab about smartness. Thought you will furnish us with pictures and probably name if VCs and Rectors of the 10 institutions being created.
Enjoy your smartness nigga and your next level I guess, I go dey hail una from this side!

How can I furnish you with anything you don't have the smarts to understand.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector by digitite: 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
You see, I like this our Governor cool .
Re: Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector by Drekaz(m): 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
mapet:

How can I furnish you with anything you don't have the smarts to understand.

Sorry I'm not smart, but there are others in this forum that are smart who can understand facts and not media bullshit. Besides my statement read 'furnish us' not 'furnish me', so give them the facts.

PS. In your menu of unprecedented smartness, try garnishing it with a little common sense and spice it up with a pinch of logical reasoning.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector by PFRB: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
In Nigeria now, there is no difference between HND and Degree. So no need upgrading any polytechnic to a university.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector by pawesome(m): 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
CID11:
which shadows. go to the school and see if they are even equipped.call a spade a spade
all Rocha's foundation colleges are well equipped than most private schools that pay money. School bag, books,uniform,socks,sandals all free and the structures are massive. Teachers are been paid well and every lab is equipped. Only if you have seen any then you will understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector by Franking: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
deomelo:
lol @ governor toilet inspector. Lazy joker with nothing better to do..

This clown go spend the next 4 years abandoning and destroying Imo state and everything his predecessor did.

This is when you think people voted and put you in office to destroy everything and do nothing but spend every second lamenting and fighting your predecessor.

What an ignorant goat. Just shut ur toilet of a mouth if u have nothing sensible to say.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector by 2sexyus: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
deomelo:
lol @ governor toilet inspector. Lazy joker with nothing better to do..

This clown go spend the next 4 years abandoning and destroying Imo state and everything his predecessor did.

This is when you think people voted and put you in office to destroy everything and do nothing but spend every second lamenting and fighting your predecessor.

The guy just tire me. Chai, my Imo brothers, Ndo oo cry cry cry
Re: Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector by deomelo: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

So he should have left an illegal university to stand?

Do you know that Jonathan elevated a lot of Colleges of Education to status of a university and Buhari reverted them back in less than 2 weeks?

Quit being a hypocrite like Deomole, Olatade, Segliz, Alzirida.

Fear oyoruba people.

Keep quiet. The governor in his power and authority as the governor of the state created the university with the blessings of the state assembly. .

Look in the dictionary for the meaning of illegal.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
CodeTemplar:
To me Lagos isn't working. When they make it as organised as Abuja, then I will take Lagos serious.
Hmmm!
Re: Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector by deomelo: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
Franking:

What an ignorant goat. Just shut ur toilet of a mouth if u have nothing sensible to say.

lol @ ignorant and unintelligent ipob calling himself ignorant. Keep quiet if you have nothing sane to contribute.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
dingbang:
I clearly think my comment acknowledged that, why the need to quote me again to say the same thing?
Because you opt the party that talk about planning
Re: Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector by deomelo: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector by OfficialAPCNig: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
deomelo:

Keep quiet. The governor in his power and authority as the governor of the state created the university with the blessings of the state assembly. .

Look in the dictionary for the meaning of illegal.
Stop wailing.

We are solidly behind Ihedioha to cleanup APC madness from Imo.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector by okeyfrank: 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
excellent move by the new democratic governor
Re: Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector by deomelo: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
mapet:

Bros,

You don't need to come to Lagos before we address something that not only does not make sense, but turns logic on its head. Olagunsoye Oyinlola created Osun State University with about 6 Campuses. Aregbesola came, he argued that it was too expensive to run 6 campuses and that all should be consolidated into one. He referred this to the Wole-Soyinka led education summit. This was further escalated to virtually all stakeholders concerned. At the end of the day Aregbesola lost the debate and 6 or so campuses still remains.

I would have thought there was a strategy in the creation of the 6 Universities and 4 Polys with each to serve a specific purpose. What was wrong with the strategy, Ihedioha did not address. How will it affect Imo people? NO? But it must be about eliminating any trace of Rochas. This is just a case of biting the nose to spite the face.

Of course, the only reason is hatred and juvenile obsession with his predecessor. He's not bulldozing his predecessor's infrastructures today because people challenged him when he destroyed the tower.

Imo people are in for 4 turbulent and unproductive years.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector by deomelo: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
[s]
OfficialAPCNig:

Stop wailing.

We are solidly behind Ihedioha to cleanup APC madness from Imo.
[/s]

The topic is not some clown decamping to this r that place, stay on topic or exit thread if you have nothing to talk about.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector by deomelo: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
[s]
Joshmodest:

1. Me saying he should develop the existing university instead of creating one out of a shaking polytechnic , according to you implies I'm acting like that's the only polytechnic...you make silly assumptions out of people's post , and claim to know how to read and comprehend !

2. The former governor in his foolishness in making rational decisions , established universities in every street , the way he was erecting statues . And the new governor ha decided to remove one of unstable universities to enable him develop the rest , I guess he should have come to your house to tell you his reason for removing the polytechnic , considering you funded imo state's last budget ....

3 . only foolish people like you fail to see things from the other side , due to your myopic reasoning and non beneficial alliance to the opposition !
[/s]

Really can't be bothered with this unintelligent rambling.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector by deomelo: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
[s]
bendovex:
It's like you're as stupid as your comments sound. Don't be unfortunate. Stop disgracing your entire family online defending Okorocha's idiocies. The fact that the school had been on complete lock down for months now with zero academic activities and students languishing in idleness is enough reason for the governor to reverse whatever idiotic splitting Okorocha did earlier. How can a sane person create 4 additional polytechnics from a disfunctional one? Okorocha is really sick in the head. Every well meaning Imolite is very happy with the new development, especially the students and the entire polytechnic community, at least academic activities will resume. If Okorocha meant well for Imo state why did he wait till the end of his miserable tenure before creating whatever nonsense he did?
[/s]

What is this one rambling about? Too incoherent to even read
Re: Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector by mechanics(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
The man don't want to retire o.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector by zanga420: 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Angelb4:

Now you have spoken. I salute your explanations without insults. Kudos.
I hail you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" / NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm / Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.