Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Chatting With Exes After Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chatting With Exes After Marriage (2786 Views)

Why Do Married Men Still Keep In Contact With Their Exes After Marriage? / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chatting With Exes After Marriage by crackhaus: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
liberalchick:
I had to go back and read the thread. I forgot that most Nigerians conflate wedding with marriage. I think I was one of the first people to post a reply so I didn’t have enough replies to put the question in context. I took the question literally to mean would you still chat with an ex from your relationship-marriage i.e your ex-spouse.

You're a funny chic cool
You're assuming everyone else put it in context after reading replies even though the first question was quite clear enough.
I'm almost certain everyone took it to mean ex-boyfriends/girlfriends.

That aside, you have disarmed me in my inability to get under your skin. cheesy
Re: Chatting With Exes After Marriage by Emi17: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
Yes, let me clarify. By exes I mean ex boyfriend/girlfriend not spouses...no children involved, no further ties to each other beyond the memories they may have shared.
Re: Chatting With Exes After Marriage by liberalchick(f): 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
No no seriously, if you ONLY refer to marriage as the relationship NOT the ceremony, you would come to the same conclusion as I did. However, reading other replies and putting it into context I realized OP meant wedding which is the ceremony. I never say marriage if I mean wedding. I have always differentiated both that way.

crackhaus:

You're a funny chic cool
You're assuming everyone else put it in context after reading replies even though the first question was quite clear enough.
I'm almost certain everyone took it to mean ex-boyfriends/girlfriends.

That aside, you have disarmed me in my inability to get under your skin. cheesy
Re: Chatting With Exes After Marriage by crackhaus: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
liberalchick:
No no seriously, if you ONLY refer to marriage as the relationship NOT the ceremony, you would come to the same conclusion as I did. However, reading other replies and putting it into context I realized OP meant wedding which is the ceremony. I never say marriage if I mean wedding. I have always differentiated both that way.

Okay.
Re: Chatting With Exes After Marriage by alphaNomega: 2:17am On Jun 12, 2019
elmagnifico411:
Ok, so I had an accident around ekiti state, on my way to abuja. I called my wife to inform her and assure her that I’m fine, then later called my married ex and told her too cos I had to go back to Ibadan to pass the night. She later called the next day and asked me howfar.

We are still in touch. We never we have a lengthy discussion, I delete d chats cos I don’t want any wahala. I know it isn’t okay, but u know how these things are... we still connect on many grounds, we couldn’t just end up as couples.

E.g, her aunt’s husband is a distant cousin of my wife, they even share same surname. 2, her husband’s birthday is feb19, my wife ‘s birthday is same date.. the thing sef just tire me.

One day you will fvck this Ex and create alternate ID on nairaland to complain

1 Like

Re: Chatting With Exes After Marriage by elmagnifico411(m): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lol. That day will never come. We had enuff sex as boyfriend and girlfriend. Not anymore.
alphaNomega:

One day you will fvck this Ex and create alternate ID on nairaland to complain
Re: Chatting With Exes After Marriage by alphaNomega: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
elmagnifico411:
Lol. That day will never come. We had enuff sex as boyfriend and girlfriend. Not anymore.

HAq HAq HAq keep telling yourself that lie cheesy
Re: Chatting With Exes After Marriage by peacefulhome(f): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
Old things are gone.

1 Like

Re: Chatting With Exes After Marriage by mylove4God(f): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2019
Emi17:

Can you explain please?

Worrying for replying late. Maybe due to genotype or both realized the feelings no longer there and both decide to part amicably but still remain friends.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kids Toys And Automatic Gears, Come On In / Pulled / Dating Sites For Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.