Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege (26383 Views)

Akpabio Wins Senate President Election / Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by autonomous22: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
abkrgumel:
sad I won't be happy if this Ekweremadu win
n

But u would prefer A TOUT to win... @Omo Agege
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by bettercreature(m): 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
topeorekoy:

It was rigged
You are very funny.I am sure your TV is off
South East finally recieved their REPORT CARD
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Odingo1: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
Is good to have fresh people around, Ike Ekweremadu have no chance.

1 Like

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by abkrgumel(m): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
isaacsegun:

are you from gumel?
Yes
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by abkrgumel(m): 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
bettercreature:
You are very funny.I am sure your TV is off
South East finally recieved their REPORT CARD
They busy ranting and wailing how could they use their brain?

3 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by LofP(m): 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ekweremadu gets 37 votes.
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by kayzat: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
Naanlong01:
If Sen Ike wins, it means Apc and Pdp sealed a deal that made the Lawan's presidency a reality and this might just be the deal, to sacrifice Sen Ovie. If you know you know

You say what

Lol

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by elinocute: 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
congrats to Senator Omo agege
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by ojtech8291: 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nice one APC won it all. I hope there will be no more complains.
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by superstar1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
Osus want to reap where they did not sow. Bunch of politically naive people.

You are learners.

1 Like

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by livelymatilda22: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:

Gtfoh!. So in your in matured mind it was just APC senators that made lawan Senate president?..

Go think of your life,these men are living the life u might never attain, if u continue to butt lick..

Pained wailing zombie... Why not remove Pdp's votes and shove it in your ass...
I thought your party asked their members to all vote Ndume....

Why didn't they vote Ekweremadu?

What a cry baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by stephleena(f): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Pained wailing zombie... Why not remove Pdp's votes and shove it in your ass...
I thought your party asked their members to all vote Ndume....

Why didn't they vote Ekweremadu?

What a cry baby
Stop wanking to ur imaginary thoughts of my ass.

Go have a taste of Buhari's skinny ass..sure u might like it

1 Like

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by livelymatilda22: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:

Stop wanking to ur imaginary thoughts of my ass.

Go have a taste of Buhari's skinny ass..sure u might like it

This one is in sifia pain.You have just started,you bitter hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:

Gtfoh!. So in your in matured mind it was just APC senators that made lawan Senate president?..

Go think of your life,these men are living the life u might never attain, if u continue to butt lick..

Calm down...
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Honor10: 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:
You must be the chief masturbator to know your kinds..
It was clear to the blind that APC senators didn't vote for lawan alone.
A case of going for the lesser devil lawan.. though a fat puppet.. Now go get ur red oil, and do what u know how to do best..
Thrash
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by RealityShot: 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Now south East MUST beg all their PDP governorsto defect to APC OR make VERY GOOD use of all Federal allocations...

otherwisee go be for SE these coming d years O!
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by northvietnam(m): 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
patikh123:

Ekweremadu is a goal...

No, he is over the bar...
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Alejobs: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nigeria need more of the good people to stand up and be counted!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over / US Ambassador, Stuart Symington's Outfit To A Party In Ebonyi (pics) / Ben Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 92nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.