Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) (90780 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by Gforce2019: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
sinaj:
She is very cute even with the tribal mark

You too dey lie.

She no fine
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
For her to still dey fine like this with these tribal marks yamayama imagine her without those mark. Her beauty for be out of this world. Some people sha in the name of tradition.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by Nature8(m): 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pretty girl
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
Very ugly creature shocked
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by ImoRiver: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
1Sharon:
Those are not Yoruba tribal marks...she looks northern too

Igala mela

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by flowx(m): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
oboy81:
As i saw the Pictures and Comments i thanked God for the Kind of Human i am
I don’t feel the Tribal Marks affected her I don’t feel it was necessary a bad thing, i did not even think of it i just saw another human being
You may feel she is pretty and the tribal marks did not affect it or she shouldn’t have had it but i thank God i did not think of any of that. Wetin don happen Don Happen
Hmmmn I thank God For the Kinda Soul i have
God I thank You for my Heart and Eyes
Watin...? Something don dey worry you ni, abi you mu igbo yo ni?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by koyeni(m): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ok grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by marooh: 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
News?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by 1759ademola(m): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
I KNOW THIS GIRL WELLA FOR UNIBADAN. I ALSO DEY WONDER THE TRIBAL MARK.
IF YOU SEE HER BACKS(ASS), SHE NO SPOIL FASTING AT ALL.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Mtcheew....
And how much will she get in the bank from that tribal mark ...

Gypsey lol fear God o grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by fujirice: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Biko, there’s nothing cute about tribal marks.
If you think she’s cute now, imagine that face without those marks!!
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by Muchluv3: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
U don't try and suggest dis for my baby. I can jail someone cos of it.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
She's so cute. Hope her personality/character is as beautiful as she is. . . .

Majority of Nigerian women have terrible personality/character
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by Rollitout: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
The 1st layer of the facial mark can be removed
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
Her nose though, very firm and pointed.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by Afonja007: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
You people should shut up we afonjas love our culture our tribal mark will never die is for good of Yoruba people,wizkid davido tiwa plus teni including the banj will get theirs soon , let me say any yoruba with tribal mark is not a real Yoruba dem wan copy omo nna people and we won't take it angry
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by Burchester: 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
How is this beautiful
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hey babe,
Not too worry i trust our naija make up artist they will do justice to it
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by freg2000: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
kalufelix:
Amala ati ewedu. ..
Yes, she is not for someone like you. Book it down, na Dangote go call her for a date soon .
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by kitaatita: 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
Tribal mark is arts. It is culture. It is beauty. It all depends on one's interpretation. Ladies wear tattoos; het extra piercing in the ear, lip, tongue and some other areas.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by blackboy(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
There are many more prettier. Tribal mark or none beauty is beauty
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by michxxl(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
This is just terrible!!!! Some parents should be jailed for doing this stuff!

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
I guess her parent weren't happy when they gave birth to her
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
Naruto's long lost sister
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lalas247:
Mtcheew....
And how much will she get in the bank from that tribal mark ...

Gypsey lol fear God o grin
I was just been Honest grin didn't God teach people to be Honest? tongue

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Work of grandma. Never entrust your baby with your grandma with tribal mark from village and go work, na the result be that. shocked
I swear down. Very mischievous bunch they could be if not reined grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
AuroraB:
I swear down. Very mischievous bunch they could be if not reined grin
kiss
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
See her dirty Yoruba skin cheesy
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by mubby4real(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
The babe must be from Oyo state
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) by taiwolomo1: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
1Sharon:
Those are not Yoruba tribal marks...she looks northern too
ask if u no sabi something...u for talk say na Igbo mark sef grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos / Why Do Nepa Always Take The Light When It Wants To Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.