Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? (56757 Views)

How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by OlawaleBammie: 11:47am On Jun 13, 2019
Auxtin85:

Children of native doctors face almost the same challenges as the children of pastors, we know what we went through growing up so decided to choose wisely.

My dad now ask my younger ones if they won’t go to church on Sunday morning. I know soon he will embrace Christ.

Wao, dis is wonderful and challenging indeed, the predicament thou...hmmmm, its just like a lantern which can illuminate surrounding but unable to illuminate its underneath.
Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by spyglaxx: 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
bitcoincash:qr3xdtg27vmq7ydw8h97p779xndjksv62ucmxyv3a7
Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by bizhop01: 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
Babalawo dey fear Jazzman
Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by cho25bc(f): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
donziggyman:

Hmmm well dude don't love her anymore besides dude haven't slept with her, and she trust dude so much, there's no day she doesn't call or text sha.... She's complete as a woman in and out but dude is fade with everything for no reason. shocked shocked
hmmm. ok,he should just talk her gently and break with her diplomatically. it's good that he hasnt slept with her. but seriously,he shouldnt have gone into d relationship in d first place. d lady is innocent. d dude is just not serious and wants to quit becos she's a native doctor's daughter (her only offence). but she being a native doctor doesnt make her or her papa bad people. so u should chill.
Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by adontcare(f): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
donziggyman:
A young man is currently trending on a popular social media platform facebook, as he seeks advice from people on how to peacefully quit his relationship with the daughter of a native doctor.

See Photo below

go to the market. Buy razor blade, go home, enter ur room, cut ur wrist and just die
Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by brainhgeek(m): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
were you blind before you asked her out? did you just wake up to the reality that she is the daughter of an herbalist? who told you she can't have a different faith from her father? Being the daughter of an herbalist does not mean she is not human. She can turn out to be the holiest alhaja or holiest pastor you have ever met.
Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
adontcare:
go to the market. Buy razor blade, go home, enter ur room, cut ur wrist and just die
And you're name! Spits
Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
cho25bc:

hmmm. ok,he should just talk her gently and break with her diplomatically. it's good that he hasnt slept with her. but seriously,he shouldnt have gone into d relationship in d first place. d lady is innocent. d dude is just not serious and wants to quit becos she's a native doctor's daughter (her only offence). but she being a native doctor doesnt make her or her papa bad people. so u should chill.
Hmmm chill with native doctor? You guys are just taking this for fun. Assuming you're in his shoes. What will you do Sir?
Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Holycity(f): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Auxtin85:

Happy birthday dearie, I am a son of a native doctor, I have 10 sisters, 5 are married and doing super well in their respective homes.

My dad is not the dirty kinda native doctor, if you see him you will argue he is not a native doctor

But we all agreed to marry from a strong Christian home

thanks for wishing me a happy birthday, at least someone from nairaland have wished me a happy birthday.

thanks so much

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by toluwa1(f): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hmmmmm....
Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by OyinO: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
donziggyman:

Mama the mama.... Any guarantee or proof that all witch doctors are not the same??

Please brief us. grin

Native doctor is not witch doctor.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by OyinO: 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
The Muslims and Christians are far worse? The Christians make the worst husbands and wives on earth.
Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
OyinO:

Native doctor is not witch doctor. Some of you should start again from primary school.
OK professor please explain and differentiate native doctor and witch doctor for me. Please do explain their works and function as well. I will be glad.

Thank you
Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by adontcare(f): 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
donziggyman:
And you're name! Spits
cough deeply and spits too. Yuk
Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Bitterleafsoup: 1:19am On Jun 14, 2019
donziggyman:
You sounds like one of them. Which department are you? Native doctor or witch doctor? cheesy grin grin shocked
grin coolI am a masquerade a whole other subject kiss
Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 14, 2019
Bitterleafsoup:
grin coolI am a masquerade a whole other subject kiss
cheesy lol you de deny your work and part of specialization but someone might be in need of your service who knows
Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by OyinO: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2019
donziggyman:
OK professor please explain and differentiate native doctor and witch doctor for me. Please do explain their works and function as well. I will be glad.

Thank you

okay, though I don't need to be a Prof to know this. Native doctor is a traditional doctor who uses herbs (roots, stems, barks and leaves, etc) and traditional healing techniques and therapies to treat, heal, cure and manage sicknesses or diseases. A good example is traditional midwives who use native ways or methods to help pregnant mothers in childbirth. On the other hand, a witch doctor as the name implies is someone who uses or employs diabolic means in practising witchcraft by using spiritual or magical powers to cause havoc or misfortune.
While the native doctor is a traditional healer among a tribe or ethnic group, the witch doctor is a destroyer who harm others with his witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Bitterleafsoup: 8:12am On Jun 14, 2019
donziggyman:
cheesy lol you de deny your work and part of specialization but someone might be in need of your service who knows
I am not one but I can hook you up,what you need grin
Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Bitterleafsoup: 8:13am On Jun 14, 2019
OyinO:

okay, though I don't need to be a Prof to know this. Native doctor is a traditional doctor who uses herbs (roots, stems, barks and leaves, etc) and traditional healing techniques and therapies to treat, heal, cure and manage sicknesses or diseases. A good example is traditional midwives who use native ways or methods to help pregnant mothers in childbirth. On the other hand, a witch doctor as the name implies is someone who uses or employs diabolic means in practising witchcraft by using spiritual or magical powers to cause havoc or misfortune.
While the native doctor is a traditional healer among a tribe or ethnic group, the witch doctor is a destroyer who harm others with his witchcraft.
Well done!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2019
Bitterleafsoup:
I am not one but I can hook you up,what you need grin
Lol I no need anyone ooo cheesy
Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2019
OyinO:

Hmmm thanks I garit!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by tck2000(m): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
calculator123:
Break up with her diplomatically. Withdraw enough money oh because you go buy;
1) 2 Virgin mosquitoes
2) 3 White Antelopes
3) A day old ant
4) 5 feminist Turkeys
and A trailer load of orange yams.

lol

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by frozen70(f): 10:53am On Dec 08, 2019
A young man is currently trending on a popular social media platform facebook, as he seeks advice from people on how to peacefully quit his relationship with the daughter of a native doctor.

See Photo below

Very simple, just get a fake HIV test results and show her

Before then keep treating her well and just tell her you are feeling sick and hit all over your body

After showing her the results, she will be shocked and advice her to do her own test to know her status

Then initiate sex with her without condom she will refuses, that means it has worked for you

Tell her to keep your HIV test result secret meanwhile start planning to pack out

Don't allow her to advise you to take native medicine ohhh
Re: How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2020
calculator123:
Break up with her diplomatically. Withdraw enough money oh because you go buy;
1) 2 Virgin mosquitoes
2) 3 White Antelopes
3) A day old ant
4) 5 feminist Turkeys
and A trailer load of orange yams.

Virgin mosquitoes n a day old ant grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.