Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP (41597 Views)

Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike / 178 Reps-Elect Endorse Gbajabiamila For Speaker (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP by adanny01(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
uzobaby:
in democracy everyone must not vote for one person. ..If you all want the whole country to always vote a particular party or person. .then we better change the system of government. .South East has no apologies for voting party of their choice. ..

SE is not an island, my problem is you align to 1 party and insult the North and West but expect them to bring you to the dinner table when they conspire against you. SW didn't particularly like Buhari but his candidacy guarantee they get power 2023 against your own region. You sat back and looked as they plan to keep you relegated.

Pls dont cry marginalization when you actually marginalized yourselves by your votes.
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Is that the spelling of Onitsha ?
Ikpeazu is an idiot anyway.
You just call my attention, I never thought of Onitsha when reading the content. I thought the OP is referring to another local government other than our popular Onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP by fbiokechukwu: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
who does this affect the price of fuel in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bagehot:

Bro, fingers crossed till the last minute . . .

Sigh of relief . . . he is in.
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP by aishmuhd(f): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
senatordave1:

But she's pdp
But she is Nigerian
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP by bakila: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Honor10:
lolz, some people will die today. so as we have now, we have Gbajamila as speaker, lawan as Senate president, both are Tinubu boys, and someone is telling me their is no way SW will clinch the Presidency in 2023.

chairman Governor's forum now is also Yoruba

Igbos Neva learn.

Hate or like Tinubu, the guys is truly a Jagaban. Tinubu has single handedly retire OBJ, GEJ, saraki, Atiku,Bode George, jimi Agbaje and whole lot of others he made a serial looser(PMB) a winner in just one alignments.

Jagaban of Africa. Tuale
You have started the downfall of Tinubu with those arrogant comments.
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP by hammerFC: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
WEN WE SAY, DONT GIVE WOMEN POSITION NOW, THEY WILL SAY SEXISM.

A TIME WILL COME WEN IGBO WOMEN WILL NOT HOLD OFFICE IN IGBO LAND.
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP by chukwuibuipob: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP by shomutuski(m): 12:03am On Jun 12, 2019
Honor10:
lolz, some people will die today. so as we have now, we have Gbajamila as speaker, lawan as Senate president, both are Tinubu boys, and someone is telling me their is no way SW will clinch the Presidency in 2023.

chairman Governor's forum now is also Yoruba

Igbos Neva learn.

Hate or like Tinubu, the guys is truly a Jagaban. Tinubu has single handedly retire OBJ, GEJ, saraki, Atiku,Bode George, jimi Agbaje and whole lot of others he made a serial looser(PMB) a winner in just one alignments.

Jagaban of Africa. Tuale

Fvck that shit my nigga!!!! Tinubu body bag all of them inside one small nylon... grin grin grin
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
adanny01:

SE is not an island, my problem is you align to 1 party and insult the North and West but expect them to bring you to the dinner table when they conspire against you. SW didn't particularly like Buhari but his candidacy guarantee they get power 2023 against your own region. You sat back and looked as they plan to keep you relegated.

Pls dont cry marginalization when you actually marginalized yourselves by your votes.
I'm still asking what special thing has Katsina benefited from Buhari. .I came across a post and the east has held post in the national assembly longer than any other region..we have made our marks in national politics. .you westerners are the people shouting relegation. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP by adanny01(m): 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
uzobaby:
I'm still asking what special thing has Katsina benefited from Buhari. .I came across a post and the east has held post in the national assembly longer than any other region..we have made our marks in national politics. .you westerners are the people shouting relegation. .

Thats very petty of you.

Is Buhari the President of Katsina?

If Buhari gives a preference to his state, you will be the first to shout that Buhari is biased. If he treats all states equally, you still say what have said above.

The truth is you have decided, no matter what, you will never see anything good in this administration whether its good or not.
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP by adanny01(m): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
uzobaby:

Thats very petty of you.

Is Buhari the President of Katsina? What did Goodluck do for Katsina? What did Yar'adua do for Katsina. Obj for Ogun?

If Buhari gives a preference to his state, you will be the first to shout that Buhari is biased. If he treats all states equally, you still say what have said above.

The truth is you have decided, no matter what, you will never see anything good in this administration whether its good or not.
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
adanny01:

Thats very petty of you.

Is Buhari the President of Katsina?

angryThank God you have answered the question. .so stop shouting we are relegated. .Igbos have tried. .let other ethnic groups play their part..even if West gets presidency 2023..it will be Nigerian president not Western president. .enjoy your day. .
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP by Insectkiller: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hmm..what's your own??

She only followed her mind..
She has a conviction about her choice of the Speakership Team "Gbaja/Wase"

She is a good rep..

after all what can you say about her female counterpart sleeping in her first day in Class..

Abeg leave me make I go drink garri and groundnut!!

God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Arrives APC National Secretariat For NWC Meeting / Official Opening Of Labour Party Secretariat In Andoni LGA Rivers State (Photos) / Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.