Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,466 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi (27472 Views)

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Sexymercy: 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
God accept his soul in your blossom amen
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by PrincessB1(f): 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
sad
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
This country sha
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Neddstark: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Your financial situation that could have become greater tomorrow. Why didnt you work in a farm or restaurant or something. Killing yourself for nothing
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Autotech312(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Wish naija billionaires could just spread this wealth, our resources in the hand of few.
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
The last supper
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
151487made:
Living in naija self is a sin guy

To make heaven here in Nigeria is hard bajebaje

What are you going through sef
What should roadside beggars do
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Jabioro: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
Coward like him never meant to live..he was born poor and he eventually died as one.....he had nothing.because he had no ambition...NFA

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Eluwilussit(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
AcuraZDX:
A 29-year student of Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic, Birnin-Kebbi, and resident of Badariya area identified as Solomon Benedict, has committed suicide over his financial plight.

Our correspondent gathered that Benedict allegedly mixed some substances believed to be insecticide with yogurt and drank it. His friends were unable to rescue until his condition became worse.

Speaking with newsmen on Tuesday, one of his friends explained that “we noticed he was no longer at ease. He was holding his tummy and we later learnt that he pour some insecticide into his drink. He died before we could stop him.”

It was revealed that the boy died as his friends were rushing him to a nearby hospital for medical treatment.

A female friend of the deceased in Jega town, who also spoke under condition of anonymity stated that “for some time now, he had been telling me he would kill himself if his financial situation did not improve. But I never believed he meant it. I remember whenever he visited me at Jega, he always lamented over his financial predicament and I would give him some money to transport himself back to Birnin Kebbi and thereafter he would tell me he would kill himself one day if his situation failed to improve.

“I was shocked when a friend called me from Sokoto that Solomon had killed himself.”

Kebbi State Police Command Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Nafiu Abubakar, confirmed the incident to newsmen on Tuesday via telephone.

He said: “Yes, we are aware of the incident. The boy was 29 years old. He committed suicide at Badariya area of Birnin Kebbi.”

https://zenithnaija.com/29-year-old-student-commits-suicide-by-drinking-poisoned-yogurt-in-kebbi/

Dude for join NA in Sambisa instead of wasting his life. Kai!
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by materialproject: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
so bad
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Brightest04(m): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
Only the cowards and hopeless ones take their own lives...But the strong and determined ones fight to the end.And for me,I will fight to the end...win or loose.

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Aba1988(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
Suicide is not the best I know that things are not working as planned just believe in God and pray.

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by 151487made(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
sankout:

What are you going through sef
What should roadside beggars do
Road side beggers?

Is this how we all planned it while growing up?

The government has failed big time and it is time to see the outcome of their input.

4 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Mike008(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
Gone are those days when people publicise suicide attempts and get help in the process. These days people carry out the act squeaky clean like silent assassins, only this time on themselves.

It's really sad people are taking their own life and this trend is becoming infectious.
Social Media is quick to spread the news and devastated people are buying the idea of suicide as been a last resort.

I sympathize with the loved ones who have lost a person through suicide. May God console them.

7 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by laughitall(m): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
donbachi:
I cant come and kill my sef...if na garri i see i soak..my future so bright, even the blind could see it.
tell dem abeg ... let dem know
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by laughitall(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Brightest04:
Only the cowards and hopeless ones take their own lives...But the strong and determined ones fight to the end.And for me,I will fight to the end...win or loose.
no loosing
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
151487made:

Road side beggers?

Is this how we all planned it while growing up?

The government has failed big time and it is time to see the outcome of their input.

Do you know Venezuela is in recession
But your dp says you are okay
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by DameOge: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
Sadly,Gone are the days of evil forest grin
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by 151487made(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
sankout:

Do you know Venezuela is in recession
But your dp says you are okay

When are we not going to plunge into that with our present economy status.

Oga I'm ok but next time dont use dp to judge
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Sinach0191(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
I just weak about this suicide mata
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Gabson001(m): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
Later one depressed idiot will come and stand and preach against yahoo.. If he was into it nw, i thnk this wouldnt av happened.. Yahoo all the way

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by dannybams(m): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=nepapole post=79235328]29 yr old is now a boy! Wonderful...

It's not only age that makes you a man... you gat to be responsible before you can be call a man
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by lottomkyes200: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
That he will kill himself over his financial situation is never true because he is the last of the family and the family is very well to do financially.
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Smalliegirl: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
Aba1988:
Suicide is not the best I know that things are not working as planned just believe in God and pray.

Haha!
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Sluacoast(m): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
Qasme:

No matter how old u r, if u no get money u still be boy. You can't even raise a family
They should have address him properly. Referring to a 29yrs old as a boy. So if your father hasn't made money or even married at his current age. You'd still refer him as an ordinary boy. You need to refresh your brain
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by iramure(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
This ugly trend of considering suicide over any little issue should be totally adressed. It's actually a worrisome development. Why would someone consider that in the first place?.
As for me, if any issue bothers me so much that it seems insurmountable, I will just kill myself instead of commiting suicide

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
Its high time people understand that not everyone is born to be rich and let's be contented with what we have

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Davsef: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
Very pathetic new, may God forgive him.I leant he attempted suicide twice before
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
sankout:

Suicide is a sin
Hope you know that..

If suicide is a sin, fornication is also a sin.

But which one is better?
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Gandollaar(f): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
post=79238013:
What a way to die!

If everyone decide to commit suicide due to financial plight in Nigeria for the past 4 years, then Nigeria population will be less than 300,000 by now.

He gave up to the devil too easily.
He got defeated by Lucifer before appointed time!

Everyone that commit suicide go straight to Hell Fire...it is written!
Atleast instead of sniper, he died drinking yogurt, what a way to die!

MORALS: Never give up!
Quitters don't win..Winners don't quit.

The future us bright....Say this to yourself 3 times and drink water and get up to hustle!
The guy was a coward! If only he had hung in there for at least 4 more years in a worst case scenario, the demon that is inflicting Nigerians to take their own lives would have been excorcised.

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
How e wan take get money wen e dey stay for kebbi, that poor state, anyway I heard he killed himself cause his gf dumb him, now am reading something else on nairaland. It could be both Sha.

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by MichaelPoem002(m): 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
Another suicide case...
Wos! I'm not feeling fine jare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable / 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos / Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.