Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi (27474 Views)

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

If suicide is a sin, fornication is also a sin.

But which one is better?

Fornication cuz there are lots of chance to repent

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by OdefaGirl(f): 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
Abeg, na beg be this oo; don't come and tell me, you are killing yourself because I've not even finished solving my own life puzzle.

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by maasoap(m): 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
151487made:
Oga hope say dis advise no b for me sha?

Look, naija system just dey kill masses hope, faith and fate.

Have u been to general hospital and see how people are dying cos of 5k bill?

Pple just dey take easy exit ni ooo.

Many suicides in Nigeria as they're being reported have nothing to do with financial conditions.
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
When u are broke no one respects u, even the OP called the 29 year old a boy embarassed

He is a coward for giving up on life

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by KiggerLomo(m): 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
olaBC007:
When u are broke no one respects u, even the OP called the 29 year old a boy embarassed

He is a coward for giving up on life
The truth is, I know Solomon! He's a native of Zuru in kebbi State.. Rumour has it that he killed himself over a lady and to think he committed suicide after ministering in a church still baffles me..
Next thing was his lifeless body all over media space.. I weak bros!! It can't be financial issues.. Anyways, na God go handle him case

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Elliot2(m): 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
Na wayas. R.I.P bro. You tried your own quota in making life what it is, and all of that lessons. I pray I get to that position I could help others with whatever I get to make their lives a little meaningful(if only it will). Whenever I think of what have been happening to me,I just drink some water,and then listen to my favourite songs and thereafter sleep off. Truth is,I have come to realise the meaninglessness of life—which is that whatever meanings we attribute to life is part of a meaningless meaninglessness. Poverty has no meanings,affluence has no meanings; health has no meanings and likewise sickness,and every other essences of life. Enjoying or enduring the meaningless things of life while they last,is the true essence of—which still in itself meaningless.

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by adetounblessing(f): 12:23am On Jun 12, 2019
I don't know your source but what we heard was that his girlfriend broke up with him
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Nigerfine2: 12:59am On Jun 12, 2019
dapadawee:
but he still got money to buy yogurt and poison. that alone can sustain him till another day. not everyone can afford that. notwithstanding he enjoy small before him die.
Son of poverty himself...I hail you
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Ajibade123(m): 2:29am On Jun 12, 2019
suicide is not the answer... see how you can deal with depression and anxiety as a student
https://explicitsuccess.com/dealing-with-regret-and-depression/#comment-1125
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 12, 2019
KiggerLomo:

The truth is, I know Solomon! He's a native of Zuru in kebbi State.. Rumour has it that he killed himself over a lady and to think he committed suicide after ministering in a church still baffles me..
Next thing was his lifeless body all over media space.. I weak bros!! It can't be financial issues.. Anyways, na God go handle him case
This next level thingy ehn.... Over a lady again?? I'm sorry I don't have RIP to waste on him but may God console his parents and you guys because he broke ur hearts
Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by owoshuyi(m): 7:58am On Jun 12, 2019
Una wey say make dem ban SNIPER, make dem come ban yogurt join?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by moorevic(m): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2019
Wait o..... has anyone noticed this suicide is been done by guys mostly only

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by KiggerLomo(m): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2019
olaBC007:

This next level thingy ehn.... Over a lady again?? I'm sorry I don't have RIP to waste on him but may God console his parents and you guys because he broke ur hearts
I tell you! Amen

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi by dapadawee: 8:04am On Jun 14, 2019
Nigerfine2:
Son of poverty himself...I hail you
ancestor of poverty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable / Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss / 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.