Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,215 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly (1751 Views)

How being "too religious" made me miss God's help / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) / Why You Must Not Speak Ill Of Men Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by Shepherd00: 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
PrecisionFx:

He has a psychological breakdown n nothing more.

Stop all these Nonsense.
Why not help him ?

You were once in his shoes, what did you do for the incubus to stop?

Will be sincere and say it if its still happening but now since you drop Christianity you feel it's okay?

Bottom line, help the guy and tell him what you did psychologically to.stop it
Pls don't tell him to.PM you o, post it here so that others will learn.
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by budaatum: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
Op was sitting in the examination hall with boldness and confidence after studying all night with the expectation of pass this course with flying color, and wants to blame his laziness on spirits or psyche, when the truth is he had no right to be bold and confident having been lazy and only studied all night!

Shepherd00:

[s]Hmmm. Okay. But can you tell what you did to psychologically have someone you were having sex with and ejaculating on in your sleep and even in real Life?
What let to that?

When you discovered it was psychological, what did you do to stop having the sex?

Pls share so that the guy can learn and get help.[/s]
Stop this nonsense Shepherd!
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Shepherd00:

Why not help him ?

You were once in his shoes, what did you do for the incubus to stop?

Will be sincere and say it if its still happening but now since you drop Christianity you feel it's okay?

Bottom line, help the guy and tell him what you did psychologically to.stop it
Pls don't tell him to.PM you o, post it here so that others will learn.

I discovered that the so called incubus is simply all in my head, my mum helped educate me on that.

Once i discovered it was just all in my head, it stopped that same nyt, I slept like a baby from that time on.
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by kkins25(m): 12:34am On Jun 14, 2019
Shepherd00:

[s]I'm sorry for you oo. You brought a really serious problem to.a.place crawling with the Demons possessed seeking for good.counsel.

Don't you have a Spiritual mentor?

Are you a Christian? Have you talked to Jesus abt this?

Have you talked to your pastor abt it?

Why do you think teenagers will have a better answer for you here?[/s]

My lord my God why haven't you struck down these Shepard?? Is jesus going to reconstruct his nervous system? Is the spiritual mentor going to improve his study capacity? Why do you keep littering this forum with your jagons?
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by OtemAtum: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2019
Shepherd00:

I'm sorry for you oo. You brought a really serious problem to.a.place crawling with the Demons possessed seeking for good.counsel.

Don't you have a Spiritual mentor?

Are you a Christian? Have you talked to Jesus abt this?

Have you talked to your pastor abt it?

Why do you think teenagers will have a better answer for you here?

You are a perfect example of what the Book of Universal History described in the book of Ikilo.

Ikilo 4:4
4. And your pastors and parents shall interprete your natural dreams to you in a demonized way. For all the elements of your dreams shall be demonized and the messages which they carry shall be turned into scary imagery for you to contend for the rest of your life.

Must you guys always spiritualise everything? If a bird shits on your head, they'll demonize it. If an owl or a bat make sound, they will demonize it.

1 Like

Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by Youngjho(m): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
https://word2dworld..com
King Saul and king David was favoured and chosen of thy lord through prophet Samuel to lead the people
But there behavior and obedience to the people and the lord differentiate them
Obedience and forgiveness
ISamuel9vs15 king Saul disobey the law of the lord by offering sacrifice by himself which is duty of prophet Samuel, Samuel makes him realise but he does not think there's need for forgiveness
David sin unto thy lord by sleeping with his servant wife (IIsamuel11vs3-4) and when he was called to order (IIsamuel12vs13)He realise his wrong doing and ask for forgiveness
Oppression
Saul oppress the people of Israel (Isamuel14vs24)And the men of Israel were distressed, for Saul had adjured the people, saying,cursed be the man that eat any food until evening,that I may avenged on my enemies so none of the people tasted food. He add to there burden after going to war,his asking for fasting while they are dying
read more
https://word2dworld..com/2019/06/lesson-to-learn-from-story-of-king.html
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by mrZENographer: 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
Tallestimo:
Something terrible is happening to me spiritually I don't longer understand myself, I feel strange spirit taking over my life.
I was sitting today in the examination hall with boldness and confidence ready for the invigilator to share the question papers after I waited patiently, the papers were shared round. Immediately I opened my question paper I felt something strange in my body, I become totally confused.
A course that I studied all night with the expectation of pass this course with flying color but reverse was the case.
Men of God, I need prayer i can not longer feel the presence of God in my life.

Please be careful of anyone that say they want to pray for you on phone. They will use you for money rituals once you do what they ask you to do with either money, salt, water etc and they have prayed for you. You will start coughing blood.

Simply come to The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries. My G.O will pray for you and you will be free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfQ2bjm_HK8

Watch live in this channel on Sundays, Tuesdays by 8:am, and Thursdays 6:30am-12:00pm
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by myfan: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
sexy74:

I will advice you learn how to concentrate and CA down when. you get your question papers.
Try and get coconut and use the water inside to wash your head, while doing that say "no one knows how water gets into the coconut no one will know how I pass my exams.

This is spiritual abi?
Re: Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly by 1Sharon(f): 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
Tallestimo:
Something terrible is happening to me spiritually I don't longer understand myself, I feel strange spirit taking over my life.
I was sitting today in the examination hall with boldness and confidence ready for the invigilator to share the question papers after I waited patiently, the papers were shared round. Immediately I opened my question paper I felt something strange in my body, I become totally confused.
A course that I studied all night with the expectation of pass this course with flying color but reverse was the case.
Men of God, I need prayer i can not longer feel the presence of God in my life.

Do you have results already? How do you know you failed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless / Faith-healers And Tele-evangelists / Why I Don't Belong To Any Denomination (new Age Churches)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.