Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,514 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

#worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! (3217 Views)

Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by koyeni(m): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
Terrible
Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by DealMogul(m): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
Part 5: Like Mother, Like Daughter. Hian! angry

Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by DealMogul(m): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
I think all men should begin to use CCTV in their kitçhens o. Very important! What do you think, guys?
Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by Binidefender: 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
DealMogul:
I don't know about you but using dirty blood to make a meal for an human being like you is EVIL!!! angry shocked shocked

Aha! It is a terrible thing to do to a person who didn't murder someone. Yeepa! I'm still shivering and puking air since I read it this morning embarassed embarassed embarassed cry
Were u forced to comment on another man's thread if you don't like his post u furk off
Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by jaszplus12(m): 2:28am On Jun 13, 2019
Er...that one about ghc 25,000 get as e be. She means she approached her former boyfriend for #2.1m naira equivalent? Seriously which man will give his married exfriend that amount for 2 hours of sex? Anyway... wetin I know self poor man like me!
Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by hysteriabox(m): 7:44am On Jun 13, 2019
grin grin
DealMogul:
So this penis lock juju is this easy?!

I thought it involved using snake tail, chicken liver and the spit of an owl wink cheesy
Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by hysteriabox(m): 7:50am On Jun 13, 2019
Damn!
These stories beta be fictions from the OP's imagination o.
Damn dirty, completely appalling!
God epp o.
Damn.
Eww
Re: #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!! by welzyj2(m): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
Source kor DealMogul??

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out / Finally She Said Yes [pic] / This Is What Made Me Loose Interest In Going To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.