Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Meet Nigerian Artiste, Duke Of P Street. Watch His 'abefe' Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nigerian Artiste, Duke Of P Street. Watch His 'abefe' Video (14117 Views)

Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya / Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together / Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nigerian Artiste, Duke Of P Street. Watch His 'abefe' Video by Wrecxman(m): 5:17am On Jun 13, 2019
jeytee:
I must sing song naim be this ,how can you have such a terrible voice and it’s uncoordinated at the same time.
He should go find another hustle abeg.

Noted. We would work on the voice quality and coordination next time.

In the meantime, if you got another hustle for me, I'm all ears wink

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Artiste, Duke Of P Street. Watch His 'abefe' Video by TANID(m): 5:28am On Jun 13, 2019
Wrecxman:

Thank you �
Keep It Up
Most Expecialy With Videos
You Know As A New Face In Town People Would Like To Watch Your Video Music First Before audio
Re: Meet Nigerian Artiste, Duke Of P Street. Watch His 'abefe' Video by omonla10(m): 7:38am On Jun 13, 2019
Wrecxman:

Chiefo I kuku understand the taste o. But Dat Zanku nor jus dey enta my leg at all embarassed
But I'd keep practicing wink
me too . maybe na teacher I go employ Las las
Re: Meet Nigerian Artiste, Duke Of P Street. Watch His 'abefe' Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2019
Wrecxman:

Much appreciated Sir. Thank you.
You are very welcome.
Very nice video by the way.
Good lyrics and storyline/directing also.
Tell the artist to keep it up.
Re: Meet Nigerian Artiste, Duke Of P Street. Watch His 'abefe' Video by Slimguy0(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Wrecxman:

Thank you. Working on being better smiley

Big Fan bro, we could work together .. follow up on twitter and DM let's talk... @gbengarogad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigerian Artiste, Duke Of P Street. Watch His 'abefe' Video by Wrecxman(m): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2019
Slimguy0:

Big Fan bro, we could work together .. follow up on twitter and DM let's talk... @gbengarogad

Just saw this now. Would be an honor. Would DM you shortly smiley
Re: Meet Nigerian Artiste, Duke Of P Street. Watch His 'abefe' Video by booksrite(f): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2019

shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception / I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface / Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.