Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC (25111 Views)

Lekki: Fashola Illegally Tampered With Exhibits - Ebun Adegboruwa, SAN / EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases / School Feeding Programme Is 'total Corruption', Says NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by Dchampion65: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
Mother and father of all lies.
Who sent those agencies after Mike Adenuga
I think the man is becoming senile

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by unite4real: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
koboko69:

That man nor dey shame. If u go against am then....na EFCC for ur yanch. To think this old man thinks we forget things easily annoys me alot. Chia

Hmmmm. James Ibori and Alamesiya comes to mnd
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by Continentfoods: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by boxypane(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
The EFCC alone got more convictions this year alone compared to the 8yrs OBJ was the President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by Gandollaar(f): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
helinues:
Knock!!!
Stop fooling around, buhari is scared of Obj.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by Born2Breed(f): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
orion7:
I don stop to dey blame buhari abeg

it's his supporters I blame in all this.

They should keep bathing

Kai!!!
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
spot-on!
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by tommykiwi(m): 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
kenzosky:
Obasanjo is the most disgusting thing that happened to Nigeria.
Sorry Mr Man, but OBJ is 100% right on dis.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by magzey: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
He is jealous Buhari has made the 2 commission effective.
OBJ is only ashamed. He should have written a letter to that effect.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by kitaatita: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
OBJ seems more comfortable as an ethnic leader, bereft of reasons
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by Billionaire09: 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
emmyt2:
OBJ ,,TRY TO BE AN ELDER STATESMAN..

To be an elder slaveman, he should not hold his country government accountable?

The massacred of Odi and unidentified Biafrans communities in Obasanjo's government, he will face his trial oneday before Chukwu Okike Abiama on earth, perhaps he's facing them concurrently.....So shall all the enemies of Biafrans.

Hold your jihadist government accountable.

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by Angelfrost(m): 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
kenzosky:

Why? Does the truth really disgust you that much?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by omaigala(m): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
kenzosky:

What have done for Nigeria?

OBJ conceived and brought in both ICPC and EFCC.

At least that's something.

I don't know how old you are, but learn to always be objective.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by plaetton: 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
kenzosky:

What a sad irony.
There is surely no hope for Nigeria when we celebrate our fools and calumnize our heroes.

Obasanjo, like him or hate him( he is definitely not perfect), is and will always be remembered as one of Nigeria's foremost heroes.

What a very sad Irony that on Democracy day, a Nigerian is insulting Obasanjo whilst we celebrate the bunch of fools , morons, Tyrants , terrorists and criminals currently at the seats of power in Nigeria.
Very very sad.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by martowskin1(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
azuson:
ICPC and EFCC should be scrabbed, government should empower police to do their functions

Which police? The once collecting 50# on the road?
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by Leridoo14(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
kenzosky:
oya see dem Na dem grammar
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by AstralBody: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
Cue4rm:
Emotional torture is worst kind of pain cus it doesn't have cure, not even billion of dollars can cure it.

All of them that foisted this govt on us is either in one torture/pain or another.

Starting from:
Saraki
T.y danjuma
Emir of Kano
Obj
Soyinka
Oby Ezekwesiri
Kwankwanso
Rotimi Amachi
The list continues.

Somebody is in sifia pain grin cheesy grin
May they be tormented even in their slumber
Please add Atiku to d list.
They are now feeling the effects of the tyrant,they claimed is a change man.
Rubbish.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by Bitchiamjay(m): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
orion7:
I don stop to dey blame buhari abeg

it's his supporters I blame in all this.

They should keep bathing
WTF is going on there? Is that guy really bathing with the cow urine ? shocked
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by TESSY99(f): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
I dislike Buhari a great deal. He is too religious for my liking.
"Religious bigot", thats what he is mtcheeeeew.......��
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by godunia(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
OBJ is depressed, anyone close should please help before he kills himself. The way he's going, he might go to bed and not wake up
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by specie103(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
our expired milk has spoken.
Bubu ass lickers, over to you.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by Johnnyessence(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
baba is very right here. he said the truths.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by Johnnyessence(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
Here's Dimeji Bankole's father, Chief Alani Bankole Listen to what he Says about Nigeria, Buhari and the future
of the country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04OIS9NoHgs&itct=CC0QpDAYDiITCIXOhOSR5OICFeUrgwodDBkMQjILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDMHdpTlVjYzZpNHFrWi04NS0tQktyZw%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by Okwyjesus(m): 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
kenzosky:
Why
He made a valid point. Counter that with logical point. He established those institutions.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by Danwakae(m): 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
Adeyinka123:
Liar! Agbaya!

How is he a liar ....For the establishment of ICPC and EFFC, he must be commended for that, also the Oputa Panel...Baba Buhari needs such panel presently to fast track the the countless corruption cases...

I was told that The SOUTHWESTERNERS are more respectful than we NORTHERNERS, but since started involving in social media I haven't seen such, but in reality that can't be said.

Despite some loops hole in Baba Buhari first term in office even with the killings in the north, u hardly see a northerner insulting Baba Buhari not even the opposition PDP, but u southerners mostly the EASTERNERS abuse our leaders any how as if they are kids.

The holy QU'RAN made us understand that in times of trial and maybe wrong doings we should respect and pray for our leaders and also in christianity via one of the pastor I respect so much, Baba Kumuyi said it is also wrong to insult or destructively criticize out leaders. According to scientist , as human cross the octogenarian stage , they starts losing there senses, I they r not wrong, that's why in the north we respect them irregardless of the knowledge we the today's children now have...

Despite the facts that Baba OBJ could have sinned against Nigeria in general, but I observed that most of the insults on him is mainly from the southwest including your leaders, WHAT'S THE HIS ISSUE WITH YOU PEOPLE

AS AN EX-BOY, WE WARE MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT Baba OBJ is the last 5stars general alive and a battalion officer. U hardly see a Gneral in battalion let alone 5star....that's Why no matter what even Baba Buhari hardly reply him despite his public destructive criticism of his govt. The respect is still there as his senior and Baba Buhari worked in S andT, that r always under the control of battalion.

Baba OBASANJO has made more leaders in the north and south, south and south east than any of our leaders, including the number one in today politics Gov. Nasr El-Rufai, tho, in southwest Baba BAT has made more leaders than him, which I guess u most be one under his tutelage, but that doesn't warrant insult if u don't want your younger once to insult u in ur old age like Baba OBJ as we are all prone to mistake...

BRO STOP IT.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by climatic: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
Adeyinka123:
Liar! Agbaya!
you will never get to his level till you die.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by kinibigdeal(m): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
kenzosky:

How?
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by mrollyB: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
kenzosky:
please if you have any honour kindly expatiate thanks
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC by Bridget95(f): 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
AnanseK:

Rubbish. Nuhu Ribadu and Farida Waziri can testify how they were used by Obasanjo, the modern father of corruption.
The whole world can testify how Nuhu Ribadu fought corruption hands down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency / Hon. Dagogo Arrested On Wike's Order, Hospitalised Over Complications / Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.