Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Why My Neighbors Think I Am A Runs Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why My Neighbors Think I Am A Runs Girl (946 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why My Neighbors Think I Am A Runs Girl by Emmie97: 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
If I show you how to carry yourself in a manner that no guy will wanna risk not having your contact, will you gimme your time?

I am writing to you because its a matter of public record that everyone, I mean, everyone needs an extremely high self esteem, and everyone's got their ego to protect.

I remember when I used to be a terrible introvert, now I am not saying that introverts are devilish, no! But then it was a terrible disadvantage on my end.

Why? Because I lost counts of the people I would have been in a serious boss-employee relationship with, husband - wife relationship, some supposed helpers turned their backs on me and you can name them.. I could feel my world going against me and it really did have negative effects on my social life.. I remember countlessly loosing friends because of the meetings I kept on canceling.

All these because I had the judgement that no one would wanna get in touch with a smelling lady.. Being that everyone sees a lady as one who is supposed to be the '24hrs all-neat' creature.

But the story was all over when I got the bull by the horn.

I am Emem, a graduate from University of Uyo,
I had a whole new life when I met Em_perfumeoil, this vendor was God sent, oh yes, that's how I saw her, she saved my life, If it's right I use those words. It's been a while now, and before I tell you to trust me on the fact that she's good, you can imagine what I went through during my university days.. Lol, it's quite funny now than it was then, the hide and seek I played in my lecture halls simply because I really needed to remain unnoticed.
While my colleagues were busy like their whole life depended on that, meeting the whole new world.

I found out something few months ago, that a guy would not remember a ladies wristwatch or handbags as much as he would remember the perfume she wore.. Sadly a guy once told me that we ladies go on weaves for our fellow girls cause they are the ones who know the value of it.. You can imagine that, annoying right?

If someone like me could be out here, putting this together for you and many others to see, then my life has really changed indeed.

After my redemption, I made up by mind to help (50) young ladies and guys who aren't feeling themselves as they ought to, especially the introverts on how they can overcome their fears. Especially if it's related with how you smell, because we ladies deserve a lot of self esteem. The guys are not excluded.

A one day training on how to maintain a perfect combo of fragrances you use, how to fight awful smell and a lot more will be on, live on WhatsApp, on 16th of June 2019, for a fee of #2000 only.

But for the first 20 people, it will go for #1500, with a 3ml bottle of perfume oil from Em_perfumeoil as a bonus at the end of the class. Delivery is not free, depending on your location at the moment.
If you as well want to get just the perfume and without the class, it's up for graps for #1000. This is to ensure that everyone is carried along, irrespective of your financial abilities. But I would strongly recommend the class.

Guarantees
• If after a week of applying what you learnt, you don't get positive results, return the perfume oil you got, and your money will be refunded with an apology letter.
But the good thing is that you won't return the knowledge you got from the class and it will go a long way in helping in the future
• You will get good comments from your friends and people around
• People will ask for the name of the perfume you use, and from then, you will get to communicate better with just anyone
• You will overcome your fears before you know it

Contact me on WhatsApp@ 09035190376 and make your payment, be among the first lucky 20 people so you don't miss out.

Much love,
Emem Ukpe
Re: Why My Neighbors Think I Am A Runs Girl by SafetyFirst(m): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
MMM

1 Like

Re: Why My Neighbors Think I Am A Runs Girl by FatherBona: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
SafetyFirst:
MMM
cheesy grin
Op add me up 08064437054

(1) (Reply)

How I Can One Stop Being Emotional About Women / Hot Places To Have SEX When You Are In Need Of It / "E Dey Pain Me" "E Dey Sweet Me" Wetin Your Partern Just Do' Make We Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.