Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:56 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. (8397 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
In Gut We Trust.

Gut feelings, and why you need to start paying attention when you have a bad feeling about your woman.

DREAMS.
If your girl has a dream and you are in that dream and in that dream you cheat on her, in the morning she will wake up fully convinced that somehow, somewhere you indeed cheated on her with someone.

As crazy as it sounds, there is a method to her madness.

MINDS.
Your mind is divided into two parts: the Conscious That you control. That you're using to read this writeup, which encompasses your IQ, your imagination and your thoughts. It's your cognitive mind. The Conscious gets tired, sleeps when you sleep and rises with you in the morning, refreshed. Its power varies with age, gender, race, level of education etc.

The second part is the Subconscious; many times faster, vaster, wider and deeper than your Conscious. From birth to death this marvelous processor never sleeps. Its power is out of reach from direct contact, meaning you cannot directly tap into its immensity, but it works for you. And it knows you better than you know yourself.

INTUITION.
Imagine this scenario: You're walking in the crowded CBD and it suddenly occurs to you that a man wearing a black trousers, a blue T-Shirt and dark glasses has been following you since several streets ago, although you did not notice him till now and there is no way you could have consistently tracked him among the hundreds of people you have passed.

How is that possible?

This way: As you walk in town you take in the World around you through your senses. An endless stream of sights, sounds and smells feeding to your Conscious mind. A lot of this information will not register with your Mind because it's "out of range" (the information is presented too fast, too faintly, too inconsistently etc). but your Subconscious, a superior processor, picks this information up and processes it: connecting dots, reading patterns, noting repetitions, comparing memories, matching colours faces and smells - all without your knowledge or effort.

After processing this information your Subconscious picks out that one man consistently featuring in all your recent memories, decodes his body language and flags him as a possible threat, giving you a tip-off in the form of a feeling. a gut feeling, a hunch: INTUITION. It is intuition that makes you aware you are being followed.

Intuition is intelligent advice from your Subconscious but that's given as a feeling because your Subconscious processes information your Mind has missed so your Subconscious can't engage with your Mind for lack of evidence to support its tip-offs, so instead it engages the one avenue in us that accepts anything regardless of evidence: feelings.

Now, intuition is not the only avenue your Subconscious uses to present it's tip-offs. The Subconscious also uses: dreams. And we all have, at one time or another, dreamed a dream that gave us an answer to a problem we had. Maybe it was a name, or a face, or a place that came to us in our sleep. That was our Subconscious being of service to us.

Which brings us to the dream your girlfriend had of you cheating which angered her and prevented the Morning Glory from happening. To her it wasn't just a random dream that came to her pillow. It was Intuition. A heads-up from the Universe.

Women are Creatures of Emotion and emotions are feelings and intuition is a feeling, so it is women who are more in tune with Intuition, even though both men and women have it. But lucky for you, like all good advice that's wasted on their pretty ears, women rarely follow their intuition. They just pride themselves in having it.

"THE VOICE OF GOD IN THE SOUL."
Because the Subconscious is the perfect logic engine unaffected by poor education, bad religion, feelings, bias, propaganda, bigotry and prejudice, the success rate of Intuition is so staggering its almost magic. Almost divine. Like the voice of God in the soul.

WHY YOUR GUT IS NEVER WRONG.
When it comes to relationships Why is your gut feeling almost always right?

Because your Subconscious picks up hints that your mind can't see that a girl's Subconscious gives without her mind realizing it.

In other words; as humans when we do something wrong we do the best we can to act like we've done nothing wrong. We act normal like nothing happened. But there are hints we put out unawares, subconsciously, that betray us. Policemen are trained to pick these up. eg when a person is making up a lie he looks up in the air to his right. Such things. We do them without even realizing it. And most of us are not trained to pick these clues up.

But here is the thing; all of us, our Subconscious is built to pick up such clues by default. So even if untrained to catch an offender through body language, our Subconscious mind does so automatically. And because our Subconscious can't then feed these hints to our mind because "we didn't see anything" it reroutes it's findings to the gut. And we get a gut feeling that something ain't right. We might not be able to explain why but we feel this deep discomfort about a particular thing.

That's your subconscious doing its best to let you know you're being fed BS. It's nature's Lie Detector. An inner compass that will forever guide you right.

IN GUT WE TRUST.
Listen to your gut. It will tell you when a girl likes you, when a girl is cheating on you and especially when a girl is about to dump you. Your gut always tells you. But you don't listen.

If you are honest before God you'll admit that just before your ex-GF left you there was this feeling of unease deep inside you that refused to go away. A feeling of impending doom that you couldn't quite understand that stayed with you for days. That was your gut giving you a tip off.

If something doesn't feel quite right, no matter how OK everything appears to the eye, but deep within you there's this feeling that somehow something is not as it should be NEVER EVER IGNORE THAT FEELING.

If there's this nagging thought at the back of your head that something is not quite right with your GF, even if her love appears unchanged and she still does all you ask and supplies all the sex you need, DON'T IGNORE THAT PERSISTENT THOUGHT. That's your sweet and ever-loyal Subconscious passing you a message. Dont try to look for proof and evidence of foulplay, you won't find any. If you could see it then your intuition wouldn't have been utilized.

Don't confide in a friend about your hunches and gut feelings because your friend will ask "What have you seen?" and you'll say "Nothing" then he'll convince you it's all in your head and you're imagining stuff.

But you'll have only yourself to blame when later, your gut feeling is proven correct in the most terrible and painful way to you.

Once your gut feelings start troubling you, start packing your bags.

IN TUNE WITH INTUITION.
How do you tune into your intuition?

Through Meditation - Those quiet times when you switch off the world to hear yourself. Not to sound like some New Age hippie, but Great Intelligence always speaks to us in our quiet moments. God Himself says, "BE STILL and know that I am God" (Psalm 46:10, emphasis mine). And great inventors have always been loners dwelling in solitude unmarried and undisturbed.

So find time to be quiet. To be still. And the still small voices will come through. It will take time to amplify that voice and to learn to trust it. But practice is everything. Start small. Learning to trust your gut in little things and escalate as it proves itself.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
# TheRedPill
# MGTOW

CC:
emmy2807
SOFTDRINK
justiniyke29
RipMorosini
reservd
Aiziko
Avedonn
kkins25
Dante

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2019

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ekoson95(m): 12:26am On Jun 13, 2019
I'll come back and read the new Miseducation.

In the mean time, Happy Birthday Ubunja

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by henryobinna(m): 5:48am On Jun 13, 2019
Reading the first two lines already means this promises to be dope already....

Coming back soon

UPDATE...

this is really some great stuff I can very much relate with but that of dreams... I don't remember a dream that came through or something similar.... but man... you're so on point on the rest...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by Qpetz: 6:38am On Jun 13, 2019
ubunja:

Ubunja, Ubunja. smiley - Interesting read.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by Oladefemi007(m): 7:14am On Jun 13, 2019
Fantastic write-up, the intuitive mind is a silent adviser who warns us about impending danger in any form of relationship we might find ourselves
Happy birthday Ubunja.
You shall live long

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by starstaz(m): 7:48am On Jun 13, 2019
Nice work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by abdakeem87: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2019
I waited for your write up and keep disturbing you. It's worth it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by doczero: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2019
Ubunja, I must admit that you almost made me an Ubunjaist. You are good.

Didn't know Zimbabwe has such intelligent people.

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by crackhaus: 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Good one.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
This is a pure truth, I had this gut feeling that I was in a wrong relationship but I refuse to have the courage to end it until I began to see all my fears coming to reality and we finally ended the relationship two days back.
Had I listen to my intuition I should have ended the damn relationship a long time ago.
"LISTEN TO YOUR INTUITION IS MY NEW PHILOSOPHY"

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by Cope1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
Your write up to say the least is apt. Your unparalleled understanding of human psychology is second to none and I must say that I'm a fan. Keep it up mate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
ekoson95:
I'll come back and read the new Miseducation.

In the mean time, Happy Birthday Ubunja
oya come back cheesy

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
henryobinna:
Reading the first two lines already means this promises to be dope already....

Coming back soon

UPDATE...

this is really some great stuff I can very much relate with but that of dreams... I don't remember a dream that came through or something similar.... but man... you're so on point on the rest...
one day I fell asleep trying to remember the name of some actress. What do you know? I dream of it! I woke up once and wrote it down. Over the years I have seen this repeat.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Qpetz:

Ubunja, Ubunja. smiley - Interesting read.
thank you my man. Such truths men need to be aware of and utilize in love. So many headaches and heartaches will be prevented.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by henryobinna(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
ubunja:
one day I fell asleep trying to remember the name of some actress. What do you know? I dream of it! I woke up once and wrote it down. Over the years I have seen this repeat.

wow
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
Oladefemi007:
Fantastic write-up, the intuitive mind is a silent adviser who warns us about impending danger in any form of relationship we might find ourselves
Happy birthday Ubunja.
You shall live long
yes yes and yes. The intuitive mind is our best friend.

Thanks for the birthday wellwishes. I really appreciate. God bless
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
starstaz:
Nice work.
stars thank you my friend

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
abdakeem87:
I waited for your write up and keep disturbing you. It's worth it
I took my time to make it worth my readers. cheesy. Thanks. You guys deserve the best I can give.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
crackhaus:
Good one.
as always. Thank you.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
tommyken:
This is a pure truth, I had this gut feeling that I was in a wrong relationship but I refuse to have the courage to end it until I began to see all my fears coming to reality and we finally ended the relationship two days back.
Had I listen to my intuition I should have ended the damn relationship a long time ago.
"LISTEN TO YOUR INTUITION IS MY NEW PHILOSOPHY"
that's just keeping 100. Gut feelings are Lie Detectors. Operating at peak efficiency no lie can get past you. And many tears will be stopped.

Hope you recovering well. Breakups are always painful.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
Cope1:
Your write up to say the least is apt. Your unparalleled understanding of human psychology is second to none and I must say that I'm a fan. Keep it up mate.
Comments like these make it worth the effort cool

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by Mekenz(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
ubunja:
as always. Thank you.
interesting and captivating, pls tag me on your next post,I love reading your red pill.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
Mekenz:
interesting and captivating, pls tag me on your next post,I love reading your red pill.
mekenZ will definitely do that

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ekoson95(m): 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
ubunja:
oya come back cheesy

I've read many books about dating, love, bad boy attitude etc. But so far, the knowledge I've gained from your miseducations alone surpass them all. Infact, your writeups help me understand some of the red pill concepts in these books, even movies alike.

I've read almost all your miseducations, even bookmarked them and share with my colleagues who come to get addicted to them, after showing resentments towards your ideals ab initio.

Man, keep up the good work, you're liberating many men with your miseducations. The ones that are willing will be saved.

More ink to your pen.

I'm a fan.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by CyberWolf: 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ubunja dishing it hot hot .... I’ve waited for your miseducation and must say that I enjoyed every bit of it, keep it up bro. Just showed some of my friends and they were like WOW!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2019
ekoson95:

I've read many books about dating, love, bad boy attitude etc. But so far, the knowledge I've gained from your miseducations alone surpass them all. Infact, your writeups help me understand some of the red pill concepts in these books, even movies alike.

I've read almost all your miseducations, even bookmarked them and share with my colleagues who come to get addicted to them, after showing resentments towards your ideals ab initio.

Man, keep up the good work, you're liberating many men with your miseducations. The ones that are willing will be saved.

More ink to your pen.

I'm a fan.
truth can't be stopped bro

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 8:39am On Jun 14, 2019
CyberWolf:
Ubunja dishing it hot hot .... I’ve waited for your miseducation and must say that I enjoyed every bit of it, keep it up bro. Just showed some of my friends and they were like WOW!! grin

We are in this together. Just that I get busy and write slow and I can't post until I know it's a quality product

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by BossDante: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2019
Lol. The power of the subconscious mind.
You see, everything you have come across, smelt, seen, read, heard etc are all registered in your subconscious mind, it's the reason you can recognize the smell of food, a fragrance you have ones encountered somewhere, a voice that sounds familiar etc. Everything is there in your mind, if you find it hard to remember, it's not your lack of your subconscious, you will need to work on your recall process. So like I said everything you have heard and read are all registered in the subconscious like it was your own experience, the subconscious mind cannot separate what's real and what's not, so everything registered there are on the same level. How this help your guts is that maybe you have read signs of a cheating partner, a story of how a guy found out his partner was cheating etc, when this sign begin to pop out in your relationship, the subconscious mind would begin to alert you as something you have ones encountered being that those stuffs you read and heard are registered on it as your experience.

Nice one bro.. you got me laughing on the part you said ladies don't follow their intuition, they only take pride in having it.. LOL.. Maybe it's the estrogen hormones or their emotional nature, mehn I donno lol

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2019
BossDante:
Lol. The power of the subconscious mind.
You see, everything you have come across, smelt, seen, read, heard etc are all registered in your subconscious mind, it's the reason you can recognize the smell of food, a fragrance you have ones encountered somewhere, a voice that sounds familiar etc. Everything is there in your mind, if you find it hard to remember, it's not your lack of your subconscious, you will need to work on your recall process. So like I said everything you have heard and read are all registered in the subconscious like it was your own experience, the subconscious mind cannot separate what's real and what's not, so everything registered there are on the same level. How this help your guts is that maybe you have read signs of a cheating partner, a story of how a guy found out his partner was cheating etc, when this sign begin to pop out in your relationship, the subconscious mind would begin to alert you as something you have ones encountered being that those stuffs you read and heard are registered on it as your experience.

Nice one bro.. you got me laughing on the part you said ladies don't follow their intuition, they only take pride in having it.. LOL.. Maybe it's the estrogen hormones or their emotional nature, mehn I donno lol
true. the Subconscious compares memories.

this write-up was actually longer but I cut out a lot of technical stuff that I later judged not to be relevant.
as you say EVERYTHING is in there deep in the subconscious, I had a paragraph that said, The proof that we see more than what we "see" or remember is when under hypnosis we reveal details we didn't think we knew. thats the subconscious giving up it's data.

thanks for your detailed response.

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by BossDante: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2019
ubunja:
true. the Subconscious compares memories.

this write-up was actually longer but I cut out a lot of technical stuff that I later judged not to be relevant.
as you say EVERYTHING is in there deep in the subconscious, I had a paragraph that The proof that we see more than what we "see" or remember is when under hypnosis we reveal details we didn't think we knew. thats the subconscious giving up it's data.

thanks for your detailed response.

Always bro. Always.
Keep the flame burning
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by lawrykings(m): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2019
Thank master ubunja. Thanks for enlightening

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Ethnic Group For Women Like Sex Pass(igbo, Yoruba, Hausa) / Please Take A Look At This Picture. I'm Shocked!!! / Facts About Girls When They Are In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.