Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. (8572 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by Tooshallpass: 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ubunja! Ubunja!! Ubunja!!!

As much as I’ve read virtually all your articles,applauding you through text seem absolutely underated for your efforts to me.

Been following you but I just keep smiling that there a few who are WOKE ASF! grin
All I will say is that you ignite the red pill movement with the power of your pen.

Conversely, These simps find it difficult to believe how alpha never chase the opposite sex yet control them!

(they react by disputing natural facts and posting repugnant comments to your ever truthful approach on your threads).

You need to be aware that these “beta” needs to available to make the mgtow redpill movement unique.

Keep on keeping on Ubunja!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
Tooshallpass:
Ubunja! Ubunja!! Ubunja!!!

As much as I’ve read virtually all your articles,applauding you through text seem absolutely underated for your efforts to me.

Been following you but I just keep smiling that there a few who are WOKE ASF! grin
All I will say is that you ignite the red pill movement with the power of your pen.

Conversely, These simps find it difficult to believe how alpha never chase the opposite sex yet control them!

(they react by disputing natural facts and posting repugnant comments to your ever truthful approach on your threads).

You need to be aware that these “beta” needs to available to make the mgtow redpill movement unique.

Keep on keeping on Ubunja!

Absofuckenlutely. And to think I'm putting final touches to two posts on NOT chasing women but letting them chase you.

You, mah niggah, are a seer

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by Tooshallpass: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
ubunja:

Absofuckenlutely. And to think I'm putting final touches to two posts on NOT chasing women but letting them chase you.

The Real recognize real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by Momoney77: 9:19am On Jun 19, 2019
ubunja:

Nice One Ubunja
But did you just say ABSOFUCKENLUTELY..Thats some AMS sh*t right there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
Everything u said here is true. Our intuition is right 99% of the time. Had an ex who always wondered if I was into her like she was into me cos according to her I never dreamt abt her like she did about me, then it happened one night, woke up feeling uneasy abt the dream, couldn't remember the details of the dream, but I knew she had done something wrong in the dream and I wasn't happy abt it in the dream too. Told her about the dream and she kept hammering on what it was she did and since I couldn't remember exactly, I brushed it aside as a mere harmless dream. A month and a few weeks later, my intuition was at it again after a fone call from her, she called me one day and was excited abt a new church she had discovered and that she couldn't wait us to go together, I said cool and immediately the call ended I had this strange, silly thought that I never hv whenever she tells me abt a new place, social gathering or church she is going to, am not usually bothered, but for some reason I had this thought that this girl might meet some one who might make her start misbehaving, but it didn't make sense cos she had never given me any reason to think that way before so I ignored my intuition again. I would later confirm what my intuition has been trying to tell me all the while when she came around to spend time with me. Password lock on the fone, sensed some distance btw us, the sex reduced for someone who is usually all over me, a couple of suspicious msgs from a particular number and some other stuff that I can't mention here. Saw all the signs and picked up on all the signals, so I walked away and never looked back. She asked me why I would break up with her jst like dat without at least providing evidence, told her I was no private investigator, that I don't have time to be chasing her around to prove what is very clear to the discerning eye and it was her job to ensure I wasn't suspicious.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
Momoney77:

Nice One Ubunja
But did you just say ABSOFUCKENLUTELY..Thats some AMS sh*t right there.
lol you know he's about to drop some shît when he rubs those hands. cool

Alpha Male Strategies is my niggah

and Stephon Cinkles

and a host of other women channels that hate men lol. women have the best game.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nesso:
Everything u said here is true. Our intuition is right 99% of the time. Had an ex who always wondered if I was into her like she was into me cos according to her I never dreamt abt her like she did about me, then it happened one night, woke up feeling uneasy abt the dream, couldn't remember the details of the dream, but I knew she had done something wrong in the dream and I wasn't happy abt it in the dream too. Told her about the dream and she kept hammering on what it was she did and since I couldn't remember exactly, I brushed it aside as a mere harmless dream. A month and a few weeks later, my intuition was at it again after a fone call from her, she called me one day and was excited abt a new church she had discovered and that she couldn't wait us to go together, I said cool and immediately the call ended I had this strange, silly thought that I never hv whenever she tells me abt a new place, social gathering or church she is going to, am not usually bothered, but for some reason I had this thought that this girl might meet some one who might make her start misbehaving, but it didn't make sense cos she had never given me any reason to think that way before so I ignored my intuition again. I would later confirm what my intuition has been trying to tell me all the while when she came around to spend time with me. Password lock on the fone, sensed some distance btw us, the sex reduced for someone who is usually all over me, a couple of suspicious msgs from a particular number and some other stuff that I can't mention here. Saw all the signs and picked up on all the signals, so I walked away and never looked back. She asked me why I would break up with her jst like dat without at least providing evidence, told her I was no private investigator, that I don't have time to be chasing her around to prove what is very clear to the discerning eye and it was her job to ensure I wasn't suspicious.
and yes sir, that's the thing about women. women are MASTERS at hiding shît. she knows if she asks for evidence you will have none.

guys are safe as long as they go with gut feelings.

thanks for sharing such a personal story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by Momoney77: 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
ubunja:
lol you know he's about to drop some shît when he rubs those hands. cool

Alpha Male Strategies is my niggah

and Stephon Cinkles

and a host of other women channels that hate men lol. women have the best game.

You really go to the Length And Breath to get knowledge.
If i had your kinda knowledge I would sure be a love-vendor. Have you ever been into any pimpin of any sort women paying to have you Ubunja?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by holocron: 8:26am On Jul 16, 2019
ubunja:
true. the Subconscious compares memories.

this write-up was actually longer but I cut out a lot of technical stuff that I later judged not to be relevant.
as you say EVERYTHING is in there deep in the subconscious, I had a paragraph that The proof that we see more than what we "see" or remember is when under hypnosis we reveal details we didn't think we knew. thats the subconscious giving up it's data.

thanks for your detailed response.

Good response, Ubunja.

The subconscious is not a magical pool of infinite wisdom, but only analyse existing registered information albeit unavailable to the conscious mind. What it means is that intuition is not infallible and must be used with caution. That caveat stated, in the case of relationships and similar situations, there is already too much registered information that could not be processed by the conscious mind alone, so Intuition is almost always right! No doubt about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2019
The mind of man is mysterious.

Something has happened thrice.

I and my ex barely communicate but Anytime I see my ex in the dream, she calls me later that same day in real life.

Ubunja, do you think this is mere coincidence?

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by skywalker240(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
Respect to you Ubunja, Guts ahead of emotions, i can relate. following,
patiently waiting for the next miseducation on your siggy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
stefanbanach:
The mind of man is mysterious.

Something has happened thrice.

I and my ex barely communicate but Anytime I see my ex in the dream, she calls me later that same day in real life.

Ubunja, do you think this is mere coincidence?
it can never be coincidence. But also it's something science can't explain satisfactorily.

It reminds me of that phenomenon of twins where one twin seems to sense when the other is in trouble etc. Science can't explain it but that thing is too real.

And the thing that we sense it when someone is looking at us and we look their direction. It's all mysterious. And interesting.

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
holocron:

Good response, Ubunja.

The subconscious is not a magical pool of infinite wisdom, but only analyse existing registered information albeit unavailable to the conscious mind. What it means is that intuition is not infallible and must be used with caution. That caveat stated, in the case of relationships and similar situations, there is already too much registered information that could not be processed by the conscious mind alone, so Intuition is almost always right! No doubt about it.
Here are other paragraphs I cut off from the original manuscript of this writeup:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cut-off Gut feelings

THE SPIRIT OF JEALOUSY.
Intuition is called by a different name in the Bible. The Scriptures call it the "Spirit of Jealousy" and present it in connection with men:

(Numbers 5:11-15)
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto
them, If any man's wife go aside, and commit a trespass against him, And a man lie with her carnally, and it be hid from the eyes of her husband, and be kept close, and she be defiled, and there be no witness against her, neither she be taken with the manner;
And the spirit of jealousy come upon him, and he be jealous of his wife, and she be defiled: or if the spirit of jealousy come upon him, and he be jealous of his wife, and she be not defiled:
Then shall the man bring his wife unto the priest,...

(Some Bible versions use "Feelings of Jealousy" instead of Spirit of Jealousy)

The Spirit of Jealousy is not a Spirit from God, because apparently it can be wrong. God is never wrong. So that's not the Holy Spirit. And Because there's no command to cast it out and neither is there reference to what happens to it after the ceremony, that's not a demon also. And if it's not God or the Devil, then it's not a spirit in the conventional sense; but a feeling as other Bible translations have put it.

And if it's a feeling, that comes from nowhere, seems to know the deepest secrets, but secrets it can't prove (that only God can) and can be wrong; then that's Intuition, under a different name. Long before modern psychology and its catchy labels. Good old Gut Feelings.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
Momoney77:

You really go to the Length And Breath to get knowledge.
If i had your kinda knowledge I would sure be a love-vendor. Have you ever been into any pimpin of any sort Ubunja?
I almost became.maybe I should write a Diary thread of my experiences. It's been a rolled coster.

I had a couple of women ask me to Pîmp them out. One was a Pastor's wife (I swear) who wanted me to Pîmp her to white men. As I speak I have a chick on my WhatsApp who wants me to "manage" her as she she sells pussy and we go half half on profits. I have a girl I once bleeped who we were supposed to date but we didn't. Currently she's a full time prostitute.

Let me tell you a secret. You don't need to know a lot to get with these women. Just be open minded and non Judgemental. The trick is connecting with women's Whôré Side fast. Thats where the fun starts.
That's why I always say Women Are Whôrés. And guys get angry. Thing is,when I meet a woman I seek to bring out her inner whôré, while most guys seek to bring out the inner "Lady". Guess who has more fun after?

12 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by Momoney77: 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
ubunja:
I almost became.maybe I should write a Diary thread of my experiences. It's been a rolled coster.

I had a couple of women ask me to Pîmp them out. One was a Pastor's wife (I swear) who wanted me to Pîmp her to white men. As I speak I have a chick on my WhatsApp who wants me to "manage" her as she she sells pussy and we go half half on profits. I have a girl I once bleeped who we were supposed to date but we didn't. Currently she's a full time prostitute.

Let me tell you a secret. You don't need to know a lot to get with these women. Just be open minded and non Judgemental. The trick is connecting with women's Whôré Side fast. Thats where the fun starts.
That's why I always say Women Are Whôrés. And guys get angry. Thing is,when I meet a woman I seek to bring out her inner whôré, while most guys seek to bring out the inner "Lady". Guess who has more fun after?

I knew it! I knew there's no way in the world u would have these kind of knowledge and not profit from it.
Damn bro! You should be called a Master, I wish i could download everything in your brain to mine.

I have read your post on The prostitute and her love-vendor, but in a nutshell can you tell me how to bring out the Inner Whòrë in a woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by Momoney77: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
ubunja:

I knew it! I knew there's no way in the world u would have these kind of knowledge and not profit from it.
Damn bro! You should be called a Master, I wish i could download everything in your brain to mine.

I have read your post on The prostitute and her Pìmp, but in a nutshell can you tell me how to bring out the Inner Whòrë in a woman?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by logik29(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
ubunja:

man i used to bring out the inner LovePeddler by talking openly to them i dont hide my mind,idont try to be nice...But boss wat r ur ways to get d inner LovePeddler.?LovePeddler not love peddler
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
logik29:
man i used to bring out the inner LovePeddler by talking openly to them i dont hide my mind,idont try to be nice...But boss wat r ur ways to get d inner LovePeddler.?
without invitation confess your own dirty deeds. Tell her the shît you used to do. Even lie and exaggerate. She'll share hers.

And many tricks.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by logik29(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
ubunja:
without invitation confess your own dirty deeds. Tell her the shît you used to do. Even lie and exaggerate. She'll share hers.

And many tricks.
My niggah some girls are too insecure to discuss their shit..dunno why tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
logik29:
My niggah some girls are too insecure to discuss their shit..dunno why tho
they take it from you the guy.

If you treat her like a Queen/angel/lady from the word go she won't open up. I never had a girl not open up unless I knew the girl before. EVERY new girl I can get to open up unless she has done no shît, in that case I'm good at bringing out the fantasies. Women are dirty bro.

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by logik29(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
ubunja:

If you treat her like a Queen/angel/lady from the word go she won't open up. I never had a girl not open up unless I knew the girl before. EVERY new girl I can get to open up unless she has done no shît, in that case I'm good at bringing out the fantasies. Women are dirty bro.
i knw women are dirty especially dose innocent looking ones thats why quiet and innocent girls are my specifications.i love them bro when once thier inner LovePeddler is out you will enjoy them and you dont have to worry about them cheating they aint that cheap.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
logik29:
i knw women are dirty especially dose innocent looking ones thats why quiet and innocent girls are my specifications.i love them bro when once thier inner LovePeddler is out you will enjoy them and you dont have to worry about them cheating they aint that cheap.
cool boss.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by Momoney77: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
ubunja:

What are some of the question or things you say to bring out the Fantasies??
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
Momoney77:

What are some of the question or things you say to bring out the Fantasies??
momoney a lot of this has less to do with the questions but more about the ATMOSPHERE you create.

Questions are the last part of an elaborate long-running sequence of events.

Let's say you're on the Social Media.

Step 1- create a persona. Complete with a crazy name that tells of your crazy mind-set. Not names like SexyHunk or shît like that. Disgusting names that provoke. NL has such names like that guy 'SmellySperm". Such names catch the attention and provoke an emotional response (disgust) which is good believe it or not. What you need is atleast a response emotionally.

Step 2- stay away from gold digger magnet display pics like putting your car or house. Only put Dick pics and porn pics. Never put your face. Always have Bleep pics as your profile pic. (Obviously you'll need a second discrete account for whatever social app you using). The Bleep pics will disgust women and they'll avoid you......until they're HŌRÑY. On 2go girls avoided me coz of my DPs but when they were hōrñy they were the first to message me. Be the guy women normally avoid but who's the 1st guy they think of when they're feeling freaky. That's important.

Step 3- when girls then holla at you you know they are hōrñy already so the convo goes dirty FAST. and there is no wasting of time with useless questions on thw weather etc. That's how the atmosphere is created. I had strangers message me and the very first sentence was "I'm wet". Coz they knew I was ready for that shît coz I lived it. Even my chats in the rooms were always filthy and freaky.

Step 4- the question I used the most to draw out the fantasy was this: "Tell me the dirtiest most shameful fantasy you have that you'll never share even with your best friend" and the fantasies came.... Now to make it work NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER request for her face pic. NEVER. You must preserve that anonymous atmosphere. It what's makes everything work. And also never share your pic. Also never ask for nudes. Never ask her name. You must be two strangers on the internet talking crazy shît. And the far from you she is the better. Because she's telling herself you'll never meet. So she opens up.

Using this method I met a lot of crazy characters.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by Momoney77: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
ubunja:
momoney a lot of this has less to do with the questions but more about the ATMOSPHERE you create.

Step 1- create a persona. Complete with a crazy name that tells of your crazy mind-set. Not names like SexyHunk or shît like that. Disgusting names that provoke. NL has such names like that guy 'SmellySperm". Such names catch the attention and provoke an emotional response (disgust) which is good believe it or not. What you need is atleast a response emotionally.

Step 2- stay away from gold digger magnet display pics like putting your car or house. Only put Dick pics and porn pics. Never put your face. Always have Bleep pics as your profile pic. (Obviously you'll need a second discrete account for whatever social app you using). The Bleep pics will disgust women and they'll avoid you......until they're HŌRÑY. On 2go girls avoided me coz of my DPs but when they were hōrñy they were the first to message me. Be the guy women normally avoid but who's the 1st guy they think of when they're feeling freaky. That's important.

Step 3- when girls then holla at you you know they are hōrñy already so the convo goes dirty FAST. and there is no wasting of time with useless questions on thw weather etc. That's how the atmosphere is created. I had strangers message me and the very first sentence was "I'm wet". Coz they knew I was ready for that shît coz I lived it. Even my chats in the rooms were always filthy and freaky.

Step 4- the question I used the most to draw out the fantasy was this: "Tell me the dirtiest most shameful fantasy you have that you'll never share even with your best friend" and the fantasies came.... Now to make it work NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER request for her face pic. NEVER. You must preserve that anonymous atmosphere. It what's makes everything work. And also never share your pic. Also never ask for nudes. Never ask her name. You must be two strangers on the internet talking crazy shît. And the far from you she is the better. Because she's telling herself you'll never meet. So she opens up.

Hope this helps.

Damn! You really lived this life Ubunja.
This sure helps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 12:02am On Jul 17, 2019
ubunja:

Hope this helps.

maybe one day I'll find time to expland this into a full Miseducation.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 17, 2019
Ubunja, you're wiser than you think you're cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by tripleking64(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ubunja Ubunja Ubunja you are wonderful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 4:28am On Jul 18, 2019
Lucid1:
Ubunja, you're wiser than you think you're cool
thanks.
.are you into lucid dreaming and stuff?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 4:30am On Jul 18, 2019
tripleking64:
Ubunja Ubunja Ubunja
you are wonderful
tripleKing nice of you to read and agree. Thanks bro.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 4:30am On Jul 18, 2019
Momoney77:

Damn! You really lived this life Ubunja.
This sure helps
more than you can imagine.

It's a crazy world out there
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. by ubunja(m): 4:33am On Jul 18, 2019
skywalker240:
Respect to you Ubunja,
Guts ahead of emotions, i can relate.
following,

patiently waiting for the next miseducation on your siggy.
that siggy is more like a Slogan than Miseducatiion titles

It's a motto: The Miseducations simplify women and amplify men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] / My Friend Preek Disappeared This Afternoon PHOTOS / When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.