Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! (8541 Views)

Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages / Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. / Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2021
I believe this thread will also shed light on the the reason why most inlaws suspect the wives first for the death of their sons/brothers. undecided
I remember the last time i made reference to DON JAZZY in one of my threads, he is the true redpill/mgtow role model not because he is not married but because he was wise enough to figure it out in the early ages!

I'm over 80% sure that if he had gotten married in the "Kokolet" era, he wouldn't be here today, YES! I mean he would have been dead by now and by dead i mean, we probably even wouldn't have heard the legendary "Doro Bucci" embarassed.

Back to the main topic of the day; WOMEN DRAIN YOU TO NOTHING LIKE SLOW POISON!!
I'm pretty sure every extended family household that has one of their sons as a married man would have in many occasions have to resolves the marital issues with their son and his wife!! This is a fact.

Women bring nothing more than emotional degradation, psychological torture and financial depletion in your way i can assure you undecided

Still Typing...

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2021
You must be sick in the head.

16 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by BigDan69: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2021
Oga boss
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by arkonpoint: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2021
Something am currently going through. Women wahala just too much walai. It's more like backwards thinking is inborn to them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Umaruxoxo(m): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2021
Go kill people wife nah .make u for rest

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Shugavee(f): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2021
And men cause only joy for women? But why are we seeing men killing their wives,m? if they ain’t the toxic ones , you men will blame women for everything, including your foolishness

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2021
Over the years we have always believed that its a normal thing for the husband to die first but thats just another feminine societal fallacy! undecided
We are humans and we live by what we consume and i'm not laying emphasis on what we eat alone.

Brain damage kills any man like slow poison, a malfunction of the brain could cause a man to have paralysis, every single sickness know to man today would not have any physical effect if the brain is not involved. This is not a coincidence however if i told you that women attack that very same brain by psychological and emotional manipulation! This is not harsh whatsoever, its just the truth!

Women would drain everything out of a man until he is completely finished and then they will leave to another man, this is just in the dating level, somebody want to compare this to the married man
Going MGTOW is not hatred for women, its more or less like saving your life. Female torture will kill you faster than poison and you wouldn't even see it coming! undecided

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
You must be sick in the head.
Yes i am.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2021
arkonpoint:
Something am currently going through. Women wahala just too much walai. It's more like backwards thinking is inborn to them.
Are you saying you are currently married and you are facing what i just talked about right now?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Shugavee:
And men cause only joy for women? But why are we seeing men killing their wives,m? if they ain’t the toxic ones , you men will blame women for everything, including your foolishness
You women have a reason for prioritizing marriage so much! You know why!

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Shugavee(f): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You women have a reason for prioritizing marriage so much! You know why!
why
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Hassanmaye(m): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Yes i am.
So you accept nawaoo
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Hassanmaye(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2021
arkonpoint:
Hahahhahahaha sorry sir are you married

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2021
Shugavee:
why
Common girl, we are not stupid anymore, stop acting like you don't know thats what make you and your fellow females complete. We know you people need this marriage thing more than men do, without marriage you people are NOTHING in the society.
This whole "Marriage Is Not An Achievement" arguement over the few years is just a fight so you women get to keep your stupid ego! Because marriage really is an achievement FOR WOMEN!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2021
Hassanmaye:

So you accept nawaoo
What did you expect me to do Waste my breakfast on some feminine man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Shugavee(f): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Common girl, we are stupid anymore, stop acting like you don't know thats what make you and your fellow females complete. We know you people need this marriage thing more than men do, without marriage you people are NOTHING in the society.
This whole "Marriage Is Not An Achievement" arguement over the few years is just a fight so you women get to keep your stupid ego! Because marriage really is an achievement FOR WOMEN!
lol it’s an achievement for both men and women. Because you are not at the age of marriage, you will not know the importance of being married as a man , women get to that Marriageable age quicker that’s just it , most men would pass 35 befor they feel the urge to get married but women at 25 are ripe enough. Marriage is an achievement for whomever sees it as one. Being married or not do not guarantee a fulfilled life . PS : I’m not a girl .

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2021
Shugavee:
lol it’s an achievement for both men and women. Because you are not at the age of marriage, you will not know the importance of being married as a man , women get to that Marriageable age quicker that’s just it , most men would pass 35 befor they feel the urge to get married but women at 25 are ripe enough. Marriage is an achievement for whomever sees it as one. Being married or not do not guarantee a fulfilled life . PS : I’m not a girl .
Every woman is a girl for life(topic for another day though).
Marriage only seems like an achievement on to the stupid man because in the real sense its not! Its just like deliberately taking up a burden at your expense to look appealing to the society. No body would question a bachelor but spinsters don't feel good about themselves deep down!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Shugavee(f): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Every woman is a girl for life(topic for another day though).
Marriage only seems like an achievement on to the stupid man because in the real sense its not! Its just like deliberately taking up a burden at your expense to look appealing to the society. No body would question a bachelor but spinsters don't feel good about themselves deep down!
your mother is a girl okay . Feel free to call her that , not me . Cheers

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2021
Shugavee:

Apart from the ones who use their women for rituals, men who kill their wives are the ones whose ego has been bruised or whose hearts have been broken
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:13am On Aug 02, 2021
Shugavee:
your mother is a girl okay . Feel free to call her that , not me . Cheers
Doesn't change the fact that you have just escaped the arguement we were having. Oh and yes, my mother is not just a girl, but a very naughty and dirty one. You were expecting to feel apologetic for what i said by mentioning my mother were you Biittch its a war you already lost even before starting it. Cheers! smiley

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:13am On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Common girl, we are stupid anymore, stop acting like you don't know thats what make you and your fellow females complete. We know you people need this marriage thing more than men do, without marriage you people are NOTHING in the society.

Only fools deem marriage an achievement, it's just one of the steps in the life of a man or woman

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Apart from the ones who use their women for rituals, men who kill their wives are the ones whose ego has been bruised or whose hearts have been broken
Don't give her that blind arguement man.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Only fools deem marriage an achievement, it's just one of the steps in the life of a man or woman
No, its an upheld responsiblity for a man but a resting place for the woman. Don't be confused.

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by arkonpoint: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Are you saying you are currently married and you are facing what i just talked about right now?

Yes. Married with two kids. One thing we men get wrong is trying to treat our women like a princess from a fairytale movie. I wish I had read more about the redpiller forum a long time ago, most of what's happening now would've been prevented.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by PastorBuhari: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2021
Feminists are idiots.
Red pillers are fools.
Simps are useless.

just love your man or woman your own way, dont listen to all this real life losers but online warriors in there useless deceptions.

16 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Hassanmaye(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
What did you expect me to do Waste my breakfast on some feminine man
Lol
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
No, its an upheld responsiblity for a man but a resting place for the woman. Don't be confused.

There are homes, in fact many homes where the woman is the bread winner

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2021
arkonpoint:

Yes. Married with two kids. One thing we men get wrong is trying to treat our women like a princess from a fairytale movie. I wish I had read more about the redpiller forum a long time ago, most of what's happening now would've been prevented.
Or probably even wouldn't have gotten married.
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2021
PastorBuhari:
Feminists are idiots.
Red pillers are fools.
Simps are useless.

just love your man or woman your own way, dont listen to all this real life losers but online warriors in there useless deceptions.
Ignorance at its finest.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

There are homes, in fact many homes where the woman is the bread winner
Because the man let it.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:54am On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Because the man let it.

Oh my, why would a man let it if not because of his irresponsibility

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by phranklyn92(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2021
I agree with the OP that women can be troublesome. No doubt about it. Some can be borderline mean.

However, I disagree with their troubles being the reason why husbands die first.

Check this out.
In most marriages, the man is usually older than the wife. It is therefore normal for the man to die first naturally.

Let's not think too much.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) / Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! / 2017 Miss NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.