Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. (7066 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by ubunja(m): 7:34am On Jun 16, 2019
Deji63:

Nah i am just giving you less followers by the minute. Depressed mor.on.
sweet.

as you were then.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by Deji63: 8:52am On Jun 16, 2019
ubunja:
sweet.

as you were then.

Desperate to keep your dead thread alive. Fool who says women should not be taken care of. Is that what your dry pvssied stupid mother who suffered all her life taught you?

A myopic self acclaimed emotionlly depressed Metusellah "thug" who clearly cant keep a woman under his roof and then you choose NL to throw your frustration at us hoping we will be dumb not to see through your bitter vile?

Listen niigg.a. A thug has a wife at home and a side chic and runs both concurrently and succesfully. Got that? You are nothing but a mo.om.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by ubunja(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2019
Deji63:

Desperate to keep your dead thread alive. Fool who says women should not be taken care of. Is that what your dry pvssied stupid mother who suffered all her life taught you?

A myopic self acclaimed emotionlly depressed Metusellah "thug" who clearly cant keep a woman under his roof and then you choose NL to throw your frustration at us hoping we will be dumb not to see through your bitter vile?

Listen niigg.a. A thug has a wife at home and a side chic and runs both concurrently and succesfully. Got that? You are nothing but a mo.om.

let it out...

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by henryobinna(m): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2019
Deji63 how can you be filled with so much vile against Ubunja?

has he taken your wife's attention away from you or something really painful... even the females on this forum have not shown this level of hatred unless there's something you're trying so hard to hide....

and by the way, all these outbursts reeks of childishness

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by ubunja(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
henryobinna:
Deji63 how can you be filled with so much vile against Ubunja?

has he taken your wife's attention away from you or something really painful... even the females on this forum have not shown this level of hatred unless there's something you're trying so hard to hide....

and by the way, all these outbursts reeks of childishness
thanks for being one of the few who actually stand up for me.
The rest only care about what Ubunja writes not what happens to Ubunja.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by henryobinna(m): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
ubunja:

Thanks.
you're welcome bro, God keep you safe for us...

and don't pay attention to that attention seeker, he obviously has issues so likes to use you(your name as the case may be) to ease himself of the life issues he has... you know in Nigeria we're experiencing mass depression right now, people are committing suicide here and there, so consider the insults you take from him as a way of helping him stay alive, you never know you might be the reason he's alive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by ubunja(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
henryobinna:
you're welcome bro, God keep you safe for us...

and don't pay attention to that attention seeker, he obviously has issues so likes to use you(your name as the case may be) to ease himself of the life issues he has... you know in Nigeria we're experiencing mass depression right now, people are committing suicide here and there, so consider the insults you take from him as a way of helping him stay alive, you never know you might be the reason he's alive.
boss cool

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
ubunja:
look at this pained hater
Disagreeing with a person isn't hating, it's expression.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by ubunja(m): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
theAccountant:

Disagreeing with a person isn't hating, it's expression.
not when you're opposing on EVERY thread. That's being a hater.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by Cope1(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Deji63:

Listen niigg.a. A thug has a wife at home and a side chic and runs both concurrently and succesfully. Got that? You are nothing

Is all these hate and bitterness meant for just one person? Mhen I think you should give it up bro cos its gonna do you no good. You may not agree with most of his post but to be candid he is saying the truth. And his in depth knowledge of how the feminine gender reason is actually intriguing. Peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
ubunja:
not when you're opposing on EVERY thread. That's being a hater.

Then its possibly an alternative moniker of someone that really hates your gut.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by Deji63: 5:43am On Jun 17, 2019
ubunja:
let it out...

I told you you'd go dig up your other monikers to reply me which you did acting like you have supporters that dont exist.

You need prayers but no wife in sight to do that for you. No thanks to your disgusting personality.

You must be an extreme narcissist to even sit and think of starting a "movement" against women with your gay, broke ass just because you are too stupid to truly understand the " thug".life which you keep laying claim to..

I have daughters and sisters and will fight a glaring narcissist like you any day.. How can any individual who was born of a woman call all women hoes who are only after money?Your mother is a hoe.

Are you Atiku or Dangote? Even super wealthy men have wives under their roofs. Who you be?
Which gold you get abeg? Generalising all women as gold diggers.

You expect any man with wisdom to listen to the rantings of a bitter lunatic who cant face his responsibilities as a man should to ensure his home remains intact? You are sick.

Do destitutes begging for alms on streets not have wives? Are their wives also hoes looking for money?

Ubunja cannot maintain a home. because you lack the wisdom to do so you want us all to be in your shoes of sorrow? God made the union of a man and woman and it is the sweetest union ever. Stop campaigning against it. BITTER DIVORCEE dying in depression and facing painful mockery.

If you TRULY believe your writings are borne out of good will start up a VLOG or die in misery because you are only wasting your time with your very dumb irrelevant miseducations trash.

i won't be surprised you have daughters dumped with baby mamas yet your bitterness will not let you see they will get badly hurt if Karma sets in following your wicked intentions.

Mind your business and die in your misery. Your AK47 bullet intentions are now better understood by many who were deceived before. They can read between the lines and you try too hard. It aint working frustrated Metusselah.

You need a brain reset ASAP. VILE LOSER.. We aint buying your shi.t so get you that sniper.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by ubunja(m): 6:25am On Jun 17, 2019
Posting a writeup "Choosing A Girl" tonight. For those searching for truth

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by Imoh555(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ubunja I'm soo mad at you for not tagging me on all these new modifications despite my soo much crave and expectations
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by ubunja(m): 12:05am On Jun 18, 2019
Imoh555:
Ubunja I'm soo mad at you for not tagging me on all these new modifications despite my soo much crave and expectations
you're on the list brotherman from now on. Worry not

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by Imoh555(m): 6:48am On Jun 18, 2019
ubunja:
you're on the list brotherman from now on. Worry not

Thanks for the recent update... I'll digest them today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by Johnnydboy: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2019
Deji63:

On point you are.

Ubunja is one miserable loser who knows he has lost it all in life. No wife to have a reasonable discussion with, no children to catch fun with. Only his computer to hide behind. Wishing for stupid men to join him in his bitter loss. Its very glaring

I have sisters, i have daughters and no reasonable man will buy his crap write ups stemming from obvious, self inflicted bitter frustration and second to none poverty mixed together with killing loneliness.

Ubunja is a sad lunatic. Simple.

Ubunja please give up. You are now irrelevant.Go and buy sniper and end your misery before depression kills you. Hmh!

We should start a "Waka Forever " Movement against the bitter divorcee Ubunja on this forum.
who knows if your daughter belongs to a thug.....its ur type that will come back here and tell us that ur wife is busy sleeping with thugs and spending on them with your little money........its not your fault though..............ur dry pussy wife has brain washed you and also gave u a thug daughter.... U need to pray ur daughter doesn't become a prostitute

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by Johnnydboy: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2019
Deji63:

I told you you'd go dig up your other monikers to reply me which you did acting like you have supporters that dont exist.

You need prayers but no wife in sight to do that for you. No thanks to your disgusting personality.

You must be an extreme narcissist to even sit and think of starting a "movement" against women with your gay, broke ass just because you are too stupid to truly understand the " thug".life which you keep laying claim to..

I have daughters and sisters and will fight a glaring narcissist like you any day.. How can any individual who was born of a woman call all women hoes who are only after money?Your mother is a hoe.

Are you Atiku or Dangote? Even super wealthy men have wives under their roofs. Who you be?
Which gold you get abeg? Generalising all women as gold diggers.

You expect any man with wisdom to listen to the rantings of a bitter lunatic who cant face his responsibilities as a man should to ensure his home remains intact? You are sick.

Do destitutes begging for alms on streets not have wives? Are their wives also hoes looking for money?

Ubunja cannot maintain a home. because you lack the wisdom to do so you want us all to be in your shoes of sorrow? God made the union of a man and woman and it is the sweetest union ever. Stop campaigning against it. BITTER DIVORCEE dying in depression and facing painful mockery.

If you TRULY believe your writings are borne out of good will start up a VLOG or die in misery because you are only wasting your time with your very dumb irrelevant miseducations trash.

i won't be surprised you have daughters dumped with baby mamas yet your bitterness will not let you see they will get badly hurt if Karma sets in following your wicked intentions.

Mind your business and die in your misery. Your AK47 bullet intentions are now better understood by many who were deceived before. They can read between the lines and you try too hard. It aint working frustrated Metusselah.

You need a brain reset ASAP. VILE LOSER.. We aint buying your shi.t so get you that sniper.
....i just dey laugh this mumu for spanish.............u want to know what a thug life is all about, ask your sisters who are all fucking thugs day in day out or better still ask your so called wife why her pussy was so wide like that of a dry well, sit her down to tell you who dug that pussy, all the answers you will get will be *one guy like that he lives down town* guy grow up and learn new things if you dont agree with it just shut up and go drill the well u call a pussy at home........ After u might have come to agreement with this please teach ur so called daughters so they wont end up with wide pussies........ grow up man

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by Defenderalert(m): 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
Johnnydboy:
....i just dey laugh this mumu for spanish.............u want to know what a thug life is all about, ask your sisters who are all fucking thugs day in day out or better still ask your so called wife why her pussy was so wide like that of a dry well, sit her down to tell you who dug that pussy, all the answers you will get will be *one guy like that he lives down town* guy grow up and learn new things if you dont agree with it just shut up and go drill the well u call a pussy at home........ After u might have come to agreement with this please teach ur so called daughters so they wont end up with wide pussies........ grow up man

0uuuudddeee! Kikikikiki. You drilling your hoe daughters so hard you describe their leaking pvssues with apt accuracy. Ubunja clone, we not interested in learning to be thugs. We are Alpha males. Ask for directions from Honourable Peller, PSquare and Otedola. Alpha male does it not btoke thuggery. grin Aiit?!

Thats all Ubunja will be.and die as. A broke ass "thug" fa.g with mini bedevilled babies littered like hungry puppies belonging to the his baby mama desperate
old hags who opened their tattered, deserted pvssies to a bitter jobless loser.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by Defenderalert(m): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
Johnnydboy:
who knows if your daughter belongs to a thug.....its ur type that will come back here and tell us that ur wife is busy sleeping with thugs and spending on them with your little money........its not your fault though..............ur dry pussy wife has brain washed you and also gave u a thug daughter.... U need to pray ur daughter doesn't become a prostitute

No his daughters wont end prostitutes.Dont forget they are not Ubunja hoe daughters without a father figute other than their mothers loser boyfriends drilling daughters and mama silmulteneously. grin

Let me now pray for you that your daughters will be raped by maniacs and stabbed in the cunt severally until they breath their very last.

Can i get an Amen?!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by Momoney77: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
ubunja:

Thanks.

FEAR NOT Ubunja you've got foot soldiers, Deji and the rest of the dem are never a threat, just a bunch of online folks who are jealous of your followers and your knowledge. just as he has said his aim is to reduce your followers by trying to derial the thread.

Should we notice any potential real threat coming to Ubunja, Just Know I'll be on the frontline

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by Bbbwings: 9:47am On Jun 27, 2019
Deji63:

On point you are.

Ubunja is one miserable loser who knows he has lost it all in life. No wife to have a reasonable discussion with, no children to catch fun with. Only his computer to hide behind. Wishing for stupid men to join him in his bitter loss. Its very glaring

I have sisters, i have daughters and no reasonable man will buy his crap write ups stemming from obvious, self inflicted bitter frustration and second to none poverty mixed together with killing loneliness.

Ubunja is a sad lunatic. Simple.

Ubunja please give up. You are now irrelevant.Go and buy sniper and end your misery before depression kills you. Hmh!

We should start a "Waka Forever " Movement against the bitter divorcee Ubunja on this forum.
Are you OK? You must be a woman.
You're always crying in every one of his threads.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by holocron: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
look at this pained hater

On the contrary, even though the poster may have ill motives, your write-up as regards thugs may not apply to many African countries. Because standard of living is at it's most basic, most women can't afford the risk of acting as u described even if they wanted to. Even men who are supporting a woman are only able to do it precariously, women have no choice than to ensure every sexual encounter also give material dividends.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by ubunja(m): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
holocron:

On the contrary, even though the poster may have ill motives, your write-up as regards thugs may not apply to many African countries. Because standard of living is at it's most basic, most women can't afford the risk of acting as u described even if they wanted to. Even men who are supporting a woman are only able to do it precariously, women have no choice than to ensure every sexual encounter also give material dividends.
with the rising divorce rate and the fall of marriage rates I beg to differ.

Look around you and see the record number of babymamas. Who are they sleeping with? Not responsible provider men who Will act right and take responsibility.

They sleeping with thugs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by holocron: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
with the rising divorce rate and the fall of marriage rates I beg to differ.

Look around you and see the record number of babymamas. Who are they sleeping with? Not responsible provider men who Will act right and take responsibility.

They sleeping with thugs

Not where I am looking - Naija. Marriage rate is not falling and most women will never divorce because the law does not protect them - if they divorce they go with nothing and the children is kept by the man according to traditional culture and the law.

The existing babymamas were made so by the wealthy, or at least richer than the woman, or celebrities.

Here in Naija, in a more primeval society than the west, the qualities of what you call "thug", will usually catapult the holder to riches, power, or fame. A poor thug is a failure and no woman will go near such.

Do your research, there is no one size that fits all. However I'm an ardent follower of your writings which highlight important red pill facts. However many African societies have not yet been fully corrupted by the west and these teachings will help men to be on their guard to not succumb to the negative Western values.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by ubunja(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
holocron:

Not where I am looking - Naija. Marriage rate is not falling and most women will never divorce because the law does not protect them - if they divorce they go with nothing and the children is kept by the man according to traditional culture and the law.

The existing babymamas were made so by the wealthy, or at least richer than the woman, or celebrities.

Here in Naija, in a more primeval society than the west, the qualities of what you call "thug", will usually catapult the holder to riches, power, or fame. A poor thug is a failure and no woman will go near such.

Do your research, there is no one size that fits all. However I'm an ardent follower of your writings which highlight important red pill facts. However many African societies have not yet been fully corrupted by the west and these teachings will help men to be on their guard to not succumb to the negative Western values.
you really are clueless

When the Yahoo boys were hogging all the women?
Go to Google and research the divorce rate of your country
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by holocron: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
ubunja:
you really are clueless

When the Yahoo boys were hogging all the women?
Go to Google and research the divorce rate of your country

Yahoo boys hog the women because they are rich and generous with their money. And Yahoo boys are University graduates or undergraduates and hardly fit the thug mold.

You, also google divorce in Nigeria and research instead of declaring me clueless over something I am seeing very clearly in my own country.

The National Bureau of Statistics has said that divorce is rare in Nigeria

- Some of the reasons for divorce are hilarious and include complaints like penis and breast sizes

- Divorce is certainly not rare among Nigerian celebrities with famous divorcees including Tiwa Savage, Funke Akindele and Toyin Aihmaku

The Economist has published a report by The National Bureau of Statistics which states that divorce is a rare phenomenon in Nigeria with only 0.2% of men and 0.3% of women deciding to end their union and 1% recognizing as being separated.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by ubunja(m): 7:26am On Jul 02, 2019
holocron:

Yahoo boys hog the women because they are rich and generous with their money. And Yahoo boys are University graduates or undergraduates and hardly fit the thug mold.

You, also google divorce in Nigeria and research instead of declaring me clueless over something I am seeing very clearly in my own country.

The National Bureau of Statistics has said that divorce is rare in Nigeria

- Some of the reasons for divorce are hilarious and include complaints like penis and breast sizes

- Divorce is certainly not rare among Nigerian celebrities with famous divorcees including Tiwa Savage, Funke Akindele and Toyin Aihmaku

The Economist has published a report by The National Bureau of Statistics which states that divorce is a rare phenomenon in Nigeria with only 0.2% of men and 0.3% of women deciding to end their union and 1% recognizing as being separated.

you seem to think Yahoo Boys are not thugs because you've a distorted idea about thugs. thugs are hustlers. go read the section of my write-up titled Thug Love Baby. you mistake thugs for Gangsters. and Jobless Bums. they're different. thats why in my writeup i dealt with them separately.

the Economist article you quoted on divorce rates has the following parts you conveniently left out:

Official statistics suggest that divorce is exceedingly
uncommon in Nigeria. Just 0.2% of men and 0.3% of
women have legally untied the knot, according to the
National Bureau of Statistics. And well under 1% of
couples admit to being separated. Yet such counts
exclude the vast majority of Nigerians, whose
traditional marriage ceremonies are not governed by
modern law, says Chief Robert Clarke, a barrister.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nowadays, Nigerian couples are separating more and
more. Separation rates in 2018 saw a 14% increase
across the whole population. When you look closely at
the modes of separation, you will agree that the process
and conditions leave much to be desired. The Nigerian
government needs to think over its approach in more
detail because the termination of marriages in the country

source:
https://www.thecable.ng/the-rate-of-divorce-in-nigeria

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by holocron: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2019
ubunja:

you seem to think Yahoo Boys are not thugs because you've a distorted idea about thugs. thugs are hustlers. go read the section of my write-up titled Thug Love Baby. you mistake thugs for Gangsters. and Jobless Bums. they're different. thats why in my writeup i dealt with them separately.

the Economist article you quoted on divorce rates has the following parts you conveniently left out:

Official statistics suggest that divorce is exceedingly
uncommon in Nigeria. Just 0.2% of men and 0.3% of
women have legally untied the knot, according to the
National Bureau of Statistics. And well under 1% of
couples admit to being separated. Yet such counts
exclude the vast majority of Nigerians, whose
traditional marriage ceremonies are not governed by
modern law, says Chief Robert Clarke, a barrister.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nowadays, Nigerian couples are separating more and
more. Separation rates in 2018 saw a 14% increase
across the whole population. When you look closely at
the modes of separation, you will agree that the process
and conditions leave much to be desired. The Nigerian
government needs to think over its approach in more
detail because the termination of marriages in the country

source:
https://www.thecable.ng/the-rate-of-divorce-in-nigeria

I left out the bolded because it is simply conjecture. No one is able to count the number of traditional marriages and divorce because it is never documented. The quoted overall separaration rate increase of 14% in 2018 could not have been obtained in a credible way, and no credible study is quoted. But what I quoted is from the authority of the National Bureau of Statistics making use of registers.

To be successful in deciphering the workings of the universe it is important to have 'intellectual integrity' - that is, if faced with incontrovertible evidence are you ready to revise your most cherished thesis in the light of the new information?

There are no absolute 'truths' in the universe.

Note that I am not opposed to your thug love thesis, but only seek to qualify that in a culture where most are still struggling with basic human needs (food, clothing, shelter, security), it may not apply rigidly to the way you described it because most successful men in that society must have your thug mentality to make it.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by ubunja(m): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2019
holocron:

I left out the bolded because it is simply conjecture. No one is able to count the number of traditional marriages and divorce because it is never documented. The quoted overall separaration rate increase of 14% in 2018 could not have been obtained in a credible way, and no credible study is quoted. But what I quoted is from the authority of the National Bureau of Statistics making use of registers.

It seems that you may be lacking in 'intellectual integrity' - that is, if faced with incontrovertible evidence are you ready to revise your most cherished thesis in the light of the new information?

There are no absolute 'truths' in the universe.

Note that I am not opposed to your thug love thesis, but only seek to qualify that in a culture where most are still struggling with basic human needs (food, clothing, shelter, security), it may not apply rigidly to the way you described it because most successful men in that society must have your thug mentality to make it.
you disqualified yourself when you chose to quote what supported you only.

you were opposed to my Thug Love thesis and I set you straight accept correction and move on.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by holocron: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
ubunja:

you disqualified yourself when you chose to quote what supported you only.

you were opposed to my Thug Love thesis and I set you straight accept correction and move on.

On the contrary I am happy that your theory has been qualified in the record for readers to note and be guided and not think that it has universal application. Next time don't just copy and transplant western ideas (red pill, mgtow, etc) here without tropicalizing it, ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys!!! Upload Your Pictures Lets See How Handsome & Cool You Are / Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking / Causes Of Broken Relationships!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.