Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. (7068 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by ubunja(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
holocron:

On the contrary I am happy that your theory has been qualified in the record for readers to note and be guided and not think that it has universal application. Next time don't just copy and transplant western ideas (red pill, mgtow, etc) here without tropicalizing it, ok.
you're now just contradicting yourself to save face.

Must I keep proving to you that Nigeria is not that different from the West? I already did.

Don't bend truth to fit your opinion
Bring yourself to the truth

And right now you're no longer offering any new points but empty words. You Just bitter truth remains unchanged.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by Defenderalert(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
ubunja:
yep. just pump and dump.

give them your heart and they'll shred it to pieces. disbelieve and they'll prove my words one way or the other.

women are just to be enjoyed. nothing more. they ain't worth it.

Hahahhaha. Old pong chasing after a single mother of two yet failing to conquer. You go drill aboki anus tire. grin Then never shred your BLACK heart. Den go use am do suya laslas throw to rabies infested dogs to feed on.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love. by liquidfaya: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
Defenderalert:

Hahahhaha. Old pong chasing after a single mother of two yet failing to conquer. You go drill aboki anus tire. grin Then never shred your BLACK heart. Den go use am do suya laslas throw to rabies infested dogs to feed on.
You speak like your mouth is full of shit from your father's gay ass. Go insert your head inside his size 20 anus.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking / I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. / Phylicia Rashad: Letter To Her Younger Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.