Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

How Love Almost Kiled Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Love Almost Kiled Me (5938 Views)

See How Love Is Portrayed In A Super Realism Portrait Sketch Drawing / How Love Is Lost / This Is How Love Should Be(touching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Love Almost Kiled Me by ICHINONYE(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2010
HOW LOVE ALMOST KILL ME

B4 i start telling my story let me start by introducing my self,am I.i.chinonyerem,  my name may sound as a cutiee name but certainly am a guy in my late twenties.

As much has been said about me lets go straight to my story,i met a gurl in my 3rd year while at the university of Nigeria Nsukka when she just got admitted,for me it waz my dream gurl,some1 i want to spend rest of my life with,each day i pray asking god to fulfil dat bloved dream.

She is ADA E##BO,we dated more dan 5yers an i tauth we both share the dream of togetherness cuse we both discus more about d numba of kids we wud ve,d structure we wud put in place,ow we wud make our marriage nt just 1of d best but d envy of all n so on,days come n go,month,year d same,we worked n plan 2geder,i leave all this years planing 2suite her into my calendar n probably nt planing 4 d imaginable.

I love ADA s no new word n GOD 4give me  if i say i loved her more dan him,dont der me even if i say i can kill 4her if it will make her hapy,financially ,clothing,phones, feeding,skul fees, accommodation,to talk is d least but i dnt care cuse i waz donig it 4my self an will even do more if am a rich kid.

I kept all this secret 2my self to prevent friends n family 4rm discouraging me but few of my friends that knew wat waz hapening kick against it cuse am not 4rm a rich home to b her father while in skul bt i dnt care.

I got most of my money i spent on her 4rm my mum shares she entrusted me 2manage 4her n my skul fees which i did nt pay bt used it on her, several times i ve futh my friend who know of this cuse he haz decided 2stand on my way.

Trouble started when d Nigeria stock exchange wz in a mess my shares fell n wit fears it will fall more i had 2sell all 2invest in forex which i lost all my money to it at that time she came calling 4mone 2pay her final yr skul fees n my brother my sister God knos i dnt ve mone 2help at dat time.

I try ed everything i cud do 2get mone but noting worked that waz how i saw my love leaving to anoda man i waz lata told s a importer xporter,she caled me all sort of names 4dat but those i cud remenba vividly re am a poor boy,not d rite man 4him n dat she used me an dumped me.

I cryed to her ,beged her,even her friends n family bt noting came out of it,during that time i was a living corpse,i cud nt eat drink nor sleep,fainted so many times woke up as if its a dream bt that dream till today i doupt if its real.

4more dan 1yr she left i cudnt still find my feet,i waz nt dying cuse of d money i put in her bt d love that wz leaving my life,i cant say this story all but i ask GOD today which made it close to 2yrs since she left me wat re my o fence.

Why will i b paid with rott n pain,  i tell u all may b am still dreaming cuse i cant belive some1 that once told me i love u n will spen d rest of my life wit u behaving as if we neva new b4.

My feet today re still tied wit shock an dis_beleve,  what re my ofence again i ask GOD     

THIS WAS THE REASON I ONCE ASKED A QUESTION HERE IN NAIRA LAND DOES LOVE MATA IN A RELATIONSHIP WHEN MONEY IS THERE
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-520037.64.html
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2010
Bro I feel your pain, did you say 2 years now? mehn that is such a decade to still be thinking bout one greedy and gold digging b1tch. Move on with your life and forget bout her. She will pay back for her evil and meanness on you trust me. She will never find true love in her life again.

Damn, But you fall mugu shaa.
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2010
I.CHINONYE:

HOW LOVE ALMOST KILL ME

B4 i start telling my story let me start by introducing my self,am I.i.chinonyerem, my name may sound as a cutiee name but certainly am a guy in my late twenties,
As much has been said about me lets go straight to my story,i met a gurl in my 3rd year while at the university of Nigeria Nsukka when she just got admitted,for me it waz my dream gurl,some1 i want to spend rest of my life with,each day i pray asking god to fulfil dat bloved dream,she is ADA E##BO,we dated more dan 5yers an i tauth we both share the dream of togetherness cuse we both discus more about d numba of kids we wud ve,d structure we wud put in place,ow we wud make our marriage nt just 1of d best but d envy of all n so on,days come n go,month,year d same,we worked n plan 2geder,i leave all this years planing 2suite her into my calendar n probably nt planing 4 d imaginable,i love ADA s no new word n GOD 4give me if i say i loved her more dan him,dont der me even if i say i can kill 4her if it will make her hapy,financially ,clothing,phones, feeding,skul fees, accommodation,to talk is d least but i dnt care cuse i waz donig it 4my self an will even do more if am a rich kid,i kept all this secret 2my self to prevent friends n family 4rm discouraging me but few of my friends that knew wat waz hapening kick against it cuse am not 4rm a rich home to b her father while in skul bt i dnt care. I got most of my money i spent on her 4rm my mum shares she entrusted me 2manage 4her n my skul fees which i did nt pay bt used it on her, several times i ve futh my friend who know of this cuse he haz decided 2stand on my way.Trouble started when d nigeria stock exchange wz in a mess my shares fell n wit fears it will fall more i had 2sell all 2invest in forex which i lost all my money to it at that time she came calling 4mone 2pay her final yr skul fees n my brother my sister God knos i dnt ve mone 2help at dat time,i try ed everything i cud do 2get mone but noting worked that waz how i saw my love leaving to anoda man i waz lata told s a importer xporter,she caled me all sort of names 4dat but those i cud remenba vividly re am a poor boy,not d rite man 4him n dat she used me an dumped me,i cryed to her ,beged her,even her friends n family bt noting came out of it,during that time i was a living corpse,i cud nt eat drink nor sleep,fainted so many times woke up as if its a dream bt that dream till today i doupt if its real.4more dan 1yr she left i cudnt still find my feet,i waz nt dying cuse of d money i put in her bt d love that wz leaving my life,i cant say this story all but i ask GOD today which made it close to 2yrs since she left me wat re my o fence,why will i b paid with rott n pain, i tell u all may b am still dreaming cuse i cant belive some1 that once told me i love u n will spen d rest of my life wit u behaving as if we neva new b4.my feet today re still tied wit shock an dis_beleve, what re my ofence again i ask GOD THIS WAS THE REASON I ONCE ASKED A QUESTION HERE IN NAIRA LAND DOES LOVE MATA IN A RELATIONSHIP WHEN MONEY IS THERE
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-520037.64.html

sorry for da heart break

but your writting was pain to read you should have it put it in paragraphs it takes times to read
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by amyswet: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2010
its a wonderful story but what a time you keep holding for your lost love if am you i will tell the bitch to hell with you,n pick up ur picies and start life again,two years is no small joke here but sincerely not all babe are desame. i feel 4 you brother,but the way you sound tell us the truth do u still love this babe after everything
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by djojo(m): 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2010
dt is how some golddiging bitch ladies do, it as happened to me before bt nt to ur own extent, u av put in ur life on her which is not supose to be, i think u should move on with ur life.
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by luvkia(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2010
God need not answer ur question.
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by Girl846(f): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2010
Poster sorry about your predicament.

I dont know what goes on in nigeria today, but over here, girls do not depend on their boyfriends for survival.
Its nice for a boyfriend to pay for dates and buy you presents once in a while, but girls dont expect them to do things like pay for school fees or give her money like she's earning a salary from you.
You were not married to the girl so she's not your total responsibility yet - doesn't she have a family?

True love remains irrespective of any material gain - the person should love you for YOU and not with conditions attached.
You will find a girl that would not be as materialistic, who will love you for who you are - that's the only kind of girl that should be worth your time.
Your ex lost out on a good guy! tongue
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2010
Girl846:

I dont know what goes on in nigeria today, but over here, girls do not depend on their boyfriends for survival.
Its nice for a boyfriend to pay for dates and buy you presents once in a while, but girls dont expect them to do things like pay for school fees or give her money like she's earning a salary from you.
You were not married to the girl so she's not your total responsibility yet - doesn't she have a family?

True love remains irrespective of any material gain - the person should love you for YOU and not with conditions attached.
You will find a girl that would not be as materialistic, who will love you for who you are - that's the only kind of girl that should be worth your time.

Sweet, smiley
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by adagz01(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2010
Some1 had always said it here expect the worst from your partner should in case things go wronge,so you wont b heartbroken
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by james1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2010
@poster.serve's you right.you were such a dumbhead;when you were showing the gurl all the love and financial recklessness you kept away from people who mean well and could have advised you.
All those time,you did not notice any untoward character in her?you were so in love so much that you blocked out reality and ignored all the warning bell's?
A person that is anything but honest ocassionally make's mistake's that will give them away to the observant eye.people just choose not to see.
Weak man:all those money she is collecting from you she spends on some other guy.because there something you are not doing right and you did not stop to ask yourself.you were madly in love;see the result of loving with your eye's closed?am so mad at you,my finger's are itching to type insult's for you but I won't.

1 Like

Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2010
james1:

@poster.serve's you right.you were such a dumbhead;when you were showing the gurl all the love and financial recklessness you kept away from people who mean well and could have advised you.
All those time,you did not notice any untoward character in her?you were so in love so much that you blocked out reality and ignored all the warning bell's?
A person that is anything but honest ocassionally make's mistake's that will give them away to the observant eye.people just choose not to see.
Weak man:all those money she is collecting from you she spends on some other guy.because there something you are not doing right and you did not stop to ask yourself.you were madly in love;see the result of loving with your eye's closed?am so mad at you,my finger's are itching to type insult's for you but I won't.

He was just a victim of blinded love bird , please no condemnation and no need for itching hand of insults.
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by IbrahimB: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2010
Question:

I.CHINONYE:

what re my ofence again i ask GOD

Answer:

I.CHINONYE:

GOD 4give me if i say i loved her more dan him

You loved excessively and thus paid the price. In your own words, your love for her even rivalled the love you had for God. You were on a dangerous road. You gave her everything she asked for, and when you could no longer deliver, she left you. Some people's wives have deserted them when they ran into a "dry patch". This woman wasn't your wife, so things should be easier to bear. I believe you've learnt your lesson and wouldn't make the same mistake again.
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by 190: 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2010
i swear i couldnt read all that

My eyes were hurtin!! cry
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by swiftycool(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2010
@ poster
I really feel your pain, but i must admit most guys you see today who have become players or have little/no regards for women have had a similar experience in their innocent days.

It is hard to love again if you gave it your all at the first time only to be called a fool at the end. Most ladies you will meet would be like this, but as you grow and mature you will develop wisdom to sieve the shaft from the grain.

Hang in there my guy, dust yourself up and start again, forget love for now and concentrate on building yourself to become irresistible in all ramifications, your spiritual life, your career, your physical grooming, your finance etc. then step out again, but never love with your eyes closed again. you will be able to notice the signs if they re-occur so make sure your heart is well guarded and your brain on clockwork.  

Be strong! Focused Men always have the last laugh, Remember we men unlike women are like Wine, the older and more mature we get, The better we are!
Good luck

1 Like

Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by james1(m): 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2010
@reality101.am not conderming;am asking him question's and"whacking"him a little with a view to helping him to not be so unwise next time.people sometime's repeat mistake's so they must be told in very clear term's and with strong wording's.correction when accepted by the recipient whole heartedly better's the individual.
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by lordkrato(m): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2010
i believe that my eyes are hurting as much as ur heart, some paragraphs mehn,

Until people start to accept responsibilities for themselves,then they will alwaya be among the moaning flock, perhaps why females moan

We are what we are by our actions but our present not past actions shape our future,

[sub]some advice loverboy, [/sub]
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by Dsense(m): 12:04am On Oct 03, 2010
Na u killed love grin grin grin grin
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by myk4koool: 12:53am On Oct 03, 2010
@swiftycool, i love your reply.U made a v.good point.
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by swiftycool(m): 1:15am On Oct 03, 2010
myk4koool:

@swiftycool, i love your reply.U made a v.good point.
Thnx, its cos ive been there b4, y'know
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by Olami099(m): 1:17am On Oct 03, 2010
Hehehe!!!What a pity!Take heart and move on
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by hax: 1:27am On Oct 03, 2010
swiftycool:

It is hard to love again if you gave it your all at the first time only to be called a fool at the end. Most ladies you will meet would be like this, but as you grow and mature you will develop wisdom to sieve the shaft from the grain.
then step out again, but never love with your eyes closed again. you will be able to notice the signs if they re-occur so make sure your heart is well guarded and your brain on clockwork.
yessir. you make too much sense!
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by biola44: 2:40am On Oct 03, 2010
love grin
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 03, 2010
james1:

@reality101.am not conderming;am asking him question's and"whacking"him a little with a view to helping him to not be so unwise next time.people sometime's repeat mistake's so they must be told in very clear term's and with strong wording's.correction when accepted by the recipient whole heartedly better's the individual.

Ok bro
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by ICHINONYE(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2010
amy.swet:

its a wonderful story but what a time you keep holding for your lost love if am you i will tell the naughty woman to hell with you,n pick up your picies and start life again,two years is no small joke here but sincerely not all babe are desame. i feel 4 you brother,but the way you sound tell us the truth do u still love this babe after everything

i will honestly lie 2u if i say here i still dont love her on wat she did to me but all i tank GOD and will leave all to GOD to judge.

Girl846:

i wish all gurl here tink d same cuse i cud remenba beging her so many times am a graduate n she been a graduate we can start 4rm d ground n build up our family but no i got 4 an answer.

james1:

man i dont tink u shud flog me here but pull me up agreed i did a mistake but GOD knows beta,wateva even if at me being blind folded like u said its not my fault,wat of if i tell u some dirty tings i do 2make her hapy wat will u do kill me or wat, am not shy 2say here i wash her panties ,cloth ETC ,now will u kill me, spear d bean that s pored already, i ned back my life that is wat am beging GOD 2give me back cuse i kno i wrong every one in this love ,my friends ,family an co, now every body now hates me cuse of wat hapen but all shud not blame me.

IbrahimB:

Question:

Answer:

You loved excessively and thus paid the price. In your own words, your love for her even rivalled the love you had for God. You were on a dangerous road. You gave her everything she asked for, and when you could no longer deliver, she left you. Some people's wives have deserted them when they ran into a "dry patch". This woman wasn't your wife, so things should be easier to bear. I believe you've learnt your lesson and wouldn't make the same mistake again.

GOD 4give me for loving her more than him but its all a mistake am livin wit now,an i pray GOD realy 4give me.
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2010
;d
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2010
@Poster: FIRST AND FOREMOST NICE GUYZ FINISH LAST. I will advice u to go skl urself on d psychology of women b4 venturn into any dealings with them. From day 1 till day last, u messed up big time and the end result wuz already a 4gone conclusion.Goin by d way u handled her, she would have left u anyway. Next time, put an aradite on ur pocket and feelins/heart until u r rock sure of d way she feels about u.Want to know how REAL MEN handle women?? Checkout d James Bond xters. Personally I play them like a pack of cards.It aint fair but wht da heck? Somebody gotta do it anyway. For a parting shot I would say dt d gal is blameless.U were d cause of all dt has happened to you. U c women r like mirrows or computers : GARBAGE IN, GARBAGE OUT. TIGHT GAME IN, A LOYAL GALFRIEND OUT. It aint rocket science dude.Its an art. Learn it,

1 Like

Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by ICHINONYE(m): 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2010
georgeiyke009:

@Poster: FIRST AND FOREMOST NICE GUYZ FINISH LAST. I will advice u to go skl urself on d psychology of women b4 venturn into any dealings with them. From day 1 till day last, u messed up big time and the end result wuz already a 4gone conclusion.Goin by d way u handled her, she would have left u anyway. Next time, put an aradite on your pocket and feelins/heart until u r rock sure of d way she feels about u.Want to know how REAL MEN handle women?? Checkout d James Bond xters. Personally I play them like a pack of cards.It aint fair but wht da heck? Somebody gotta do it anyway. For a parting shot I would say dt d gal is blameless.U were d cause of all dt has happened to you. U c women r like mirrows or computers : GARBAGE IN, GARBAGE OUT. TIGHT GAME IN, A LOYAL GALFRIEND OUT. It aint rocket science dude.Its an art. Learn it,

may b u can start d game lesson here,i have my pen n paper here to learn,but tell me ow do u feel wen a gurl cry for u,wen u treat her bad,sincerely re u hapy
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by MissyB3(f): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2010
I. Chinonye,

I.CHINONYE:

may b u can start d game lesson here,i have my pen n paper here to learn,but tell me ow do u feel wen a gurl cry for u,wen u treat her bad,sincerely re u hapy
Seriously dude, Forget the lectures some dude's got to offer.
Too much mouth-making on the 'net.  . . . Even virgins claim to know women so well. grin

People take advantage of people. . . . It happens.
Pick yourself up from the ground, Learn from this, and walk tall.
Keep being you.
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by abrahym(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2010
Atleast romeo die for love, make u too create history
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by yeye4live(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2010
guy so a girl turn u to white maga, na wah u ooh,u realy fall bobos hands here
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by Macgreat(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2010
No time, will read this tomorrow wink
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by Kx: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2010
e 2 long.
Waec syllabus had Summary and Comprehension.
Are they skipping summary now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? / Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men / Relationship And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.