Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? (5943 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) / Leave A NL Voicenote For Your NL Valentine, Potential Valentine, or Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by JUO(m): 11:41am On Mar 13, 2011
on what condition will you tell a woman is over. individual differences may apply but list your option
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by Orton10(m): 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2011
Its got to be unfaithfulness and notin more .
Any other reason(s) sides that would just be a deliberate attempt on my part to get rid her if I've indeed fallen outta love for her.
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by Areaboy2(m): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2011
So many things can apply, and we cant be mechanical about it!
situations and circumstances may play a crucial role

Basically for me, if we really dont click, then there's no point going on
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2011
I got a feeling a fool with penis going to say "She laughed at a dude that made a sexy comment to her and I beat her up because I am a Yaba Left patient".
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by Onchedu(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2011
Infidelity; and poor hygiene.

A woman can't sit her ass down in one place, Relationship ended with immediate effect.

A woman can't take care of herself & her immediate environment & keep things clean and orderly, She's a goner.
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by JUO(m): 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2011
Basically for me, if we really dont click, then there's no point going on

after 3 years abi? be serious my guy
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by JUO(m): 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2011
Infidelity; and poor hygiene.

A woman can't sit her backside down in one place,  Relationship ended with immediate effect.

A woman can't take care of herself & her immediate environment & keep things clean and orderly,  She's a goner.
you must be a joker. assuming she has 3 kids for u before this?
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2011
JUO:

are you saying s/he has to stay based on the number of years ?
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by Onchedu(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2011
JUO, I don't care if she has a local government area of kids for me, if she sleeps with any other man she's gone.

As for the poor hygiene, I'll gladly avoid her like a plague. Sue me.

U marry wife U no go enjoy am?
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by JUO(m): 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2011
@Onchedu don't claim to be a saint while you are not. most of you here drag babe with others boys what do u have to on that?

like the man that caught his wife with 3 or 4 months pregnancy, some of you said if i were the man i will kill both of them. even the devil knows they are lying
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by Onchedu(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2011
Juo, I wonder where U heard me claiming to be a saint. Don't assume U know me, whether saint or sinner. That's the silly record people play these days, consciously living in iniquity and justifying themselves by talking no saints, only sinners.

U seem to have a direction U want this thread to take & a response U want to hear & I'm not on your track. If U didn't want personal answers why did U bother asking?

As for the man & 3months pregnancy, Why kill the woman when U can leave her to die of the burden of guilt or the arrogance of unrepentance?
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by MsPotato(f): 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2011
My brother tells me that if she nags too much, he will definitelyl eave her
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2011
Ms. Potato,

I have noticed that men complains about women nagging but get mad when a woman tell the man to stop being lazy and keep a job.
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by MsPotato(f): 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ms. Potato,

I have noticed that men complains about women nagging but get mad when a woman tell the man to stop being lazy and keep a job.

I agree. it ony comes to say that men are so full of themselves. Especially those immature ones and sadly to say, its hard to get a mature one these days cry
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by JUO(m): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2011
I agree. it ony comes to say that men are so full of themselves. Especially those immature ones and sadly to say, its hard to get a mature one these days
is it the women that want to control heaven if given the opportunity that are matured?
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2011
I agree with you Ms. Potato. It is hard to find MATURED men these days and they are like a diamond in pile of shit.
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by MsPotato(f): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2011
JUO:

is it the women that want to control heaven if given the opportunity that are matured?

Sorry I forggoten to say some men embarassed

Mrs.Chima:

I agree with you Ms. Potato. It is hard to find MATURED men these days and they are like a diamond in pile of poo.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by Areaboy2(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2011
JUO:

where did it say 3 years? undecided
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by MrCork17: 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2011
JUO:

on what condition will you tell a woman is over. individual differences may apply but list your option

As soon as her Nyansh becomes flat, I send her parking! angry
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by Brite02(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2011
@OP when i begin to see signs of unfaithfulness,misconduct, mayb over jealous(envy), hatred, lol
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by koolchicco: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

As soon as her Nyansh becomes flat, I send her parking! angry
grin grin

@OP

Nothing is worse than a nagging woman.
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2011
Nothing worse than a broke man.
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by MrCork17: 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2011
for example, as Mrs.Chima Nyansh now gone flat,   I send her parking!!! angry
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by Goldieluks: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

True sis,broke and abusive and a cheating man,i can't stand such mofos.
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by Brite02(m): 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2011
Wen rlly rlly tired of her & herself
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by koolchicco: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

And why are you shouting it behind me? Must you tell everyone I'm broke? *SMFH* angry embarassed
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by chrisvdt: 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2011
Weneva naggin is mentiond here, ms.chima feels offended & attacks d man who got no job & is broke arse., she seems a nagger on broke arse dudes, well 4 all d broke arse out there stil huzling n u keepin d game goin wit respect 4 a woman, kick dem naggers out cuz they break focus, but if u a broke arse abusing a well mannered lady, then may u b buried wit nagging, my words say what i dnt like 4rm a lady, nagging even wen u have d dough & attitude
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by koolchicco: 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2011
chrisvdt:

Weneva naggin is mentiond here, ms.chima feels offended & attacks d man who got no job & is broke arse., [b]she seems a nagger on broke arse dudes, [/b]well 4 all d broke arse out there stil huzling n u keepin d game goin wit respect 4 a woman, kick dem naggers out cuz they break focus, but if u a broke arse abusing a well mannered lady, then may u b buried wit nagging, my words say what i dnt like 4rm a lady, nagging even wen u have d dough & attitude
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 14, 2011
@OP
Lack of respect for herself or my person is a sure way to be quickly dropped (in my book)
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 1:17am On Mar 14, 2011
chrisvdt:

Weneva naggin is mentiond here, ms.chima feels offended & attacks d man who got no job & is broke arse., she seems a nagger on broke arse dudes, well 4 all d broke arse out there stil huzling n u keepin d game goin wit respect 4 a woman, kick dem naggers out cuz they break focus, but if u a broke arse abusing a well mannered lady, then may u b buried wit nagging, my words say what i dnt like 4rm a lady, nagging even wen u have d dough & attitude

LMAO@MRS.CHIMA getting offended that men do not like naggers! grin grin grin grin grin grin

I take it that you a broke arse nukka huh? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 1:18am On Mar 14, 2011
koolchicco:

And why are you shouting it behind me? Must you tell everyone I'm broke? *SMFH* angry embarassed

No wonder your wallet is EMPTY. You got an expired driver license and a Get Out Of Jail Free card that you stole from a monopoly game.
Re: On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? by koolchicco: 1:26am On Mar 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

No wonder your wallet is EMPTY. You got an expired driver license and a Get Out Of Jail Free card that you stole from a monopoly game.
I'm beginning to suspect you ooo! Thief stop telling NLers that I'm broke! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

recycled. byee / Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? / Send Me Your Bank Account Details @pabloomoescoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.