Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

How Love Almost Kiled Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Love Almost Kiled Me (5950 Views)

See How Love Is Portrayed In A Super Realism Portrait Sketch Drawing / How Love Is Lost / This Is How Love Should Be(touching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by ICHINONYE(m): 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2010
Ijecs:

Ehn,everything i see here is she did this she did that, some are even saying that she is wicked i won't be suprised if this lady when being called up has a different story to tell.they must be a reason behind the act.

i dnt want 2say ure folish like others caled u cuse am a polite person, i wud just like to ask u, for wat eva reason u dated a guy for years and the parting gift u cud get is ,
SHE USE U AND DUMP U , ow will u relate that if ure the person,i mite not b perfect all the while we were dating but 4me i tryed my best to cover up, that word shudnt ve come most expecially wen i cant aford for her.
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by Ivynwa(f): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2010
Chinonye did she really tell you that to your face "that she used you and dumped you?" I know that we women do stuffs in relationship but I haven't seen any body saying that to another at the end of a relationship. Don't bemoan her too much okay Baby or hold it to her, we humans always gravitate to comfort, easy things. Even men do that too, some men will rather marry a lady because she is from a rich family and some people that are wealthy or famous most times gravitate to others they feel are as wealthy and famous as they are so its somehow part of our nature as humans. There are still good oones among us that don't measure people by the size of their pocket and bank account showing that we all are different, I myself I am not an angel and even you yourself so release her in your mind and forge ahead. I understood you loved her very much, someday you will look back and even be thankful it happened and enabled you meet a more wonderful person.
  Have you done your youth service yet? Have you found a job to do or are you into business? If you are yet to find work let's see how we can all help about getting you a job so that you can keep busy and move on okay Baby.
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by omotundemi(f): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2010
Sory bro,i feel ur pain,i was a dummy like u too,mine is 5years,i work he didnt,so evrytin is on me,4years in2 our so call,love me i die,my cousin helpd wit a job. Alas! I became d 4biddn fruit,i learnt my lesson,i moved on. Not sory 2say,i 4got d meaning of love,if i like a guy too much now,i took to my heels. Ain't gonna work 4love no more.so leave her behind,move on,use ur brain,not ur heart.Kajiko!
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by yeye4live(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2010
Ijecs:

u ar a female cow,is it b/c everyone is agreeing with the poster, for the fact that everyone agrees with the poster does not give me a guarantee to follow the crowd. we all think of the worst, have u guys ever wondered if this girl went through a lot before making such a decision or did she jus woke up one morning and decided to call off a 2 years r/ship. have u guys ever heard a lady tell her would-be husband 3-days before they wed that she doesn't think that she is the kind of wife he wants and that she also thinks that her love 4 him is not enough the guy was kinda dumb- founded they had to post-pone the wedding and sort things out after some months b/c it took almost a year b/4 the guy could understand the girl's point and come to the same conclusion. They became friends again but the guy was the first person to get married b/4 the girl.to cut it short the wedding cards of the girl was distributed last two wks and in the card the guy was the chairman of the occasion and was among the sponsors she even wanted him to become the chief bridesmaid oh! Late 4 church i'd be back yeye boy.

U BETA GO TO CHURCH AND BUY KNOWLEDGE CUSE U LACK IT
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by ICHINONYE(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2010
Ijecs:

How dare u insult me ?i jus said my mind b/c u guys are sometimes dogs.60% of the ladies can't stay in a r/ship 4 two years and i still maintain my stand that there must be something she sensed in the r/ship that made her call off the r/ship.

ijec ow far,re your hands tied now to write hummmmmmmmm

Ivynwa:

Chinonye did she really tell you that to your face "that she used you and dumped you?" I know that we women do stuffs in relationship but I haven't seen any body saying that to another at the end of a relationship. Don't bemoan her too much okay Baby or hold it to her, we humans always gravitate to comfort, easy things. Even men do that too, some men will rather marry a lady because she is from a rich family and some people that are wealthy or famous most times gravitate to others they feel are as wealthy and famous as they are so its somehow part of our nature as humans. There are still good oones among us that don't measure people by the size of their pocket and bank account showing that we all are different, I myself I am not an angel and even you yourself so release her in your mind and forge ahead. I understood you loved her very much, someday you will look back and even be thankful it happened and enabled you meet a more wonderful person.
Have you done your youth service yet? Have you found a job to do or are you into business? If you are yet to find work let's see how we can all help about getting you a job so that you can keep busy and move on okay Baby.

babe ow re u doing,can u plss mail me on iichinonyerem@gmail.com so we can talk more, tanks or u can gve me your mail add
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by EHITZ(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2010
poster, i think i knw the gurl in question. Is she frm awka? Is her dad late? Plz call me, lets talk more 08130953118.
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2010
EHITZ:

poster, i think i knw the gurl in question. Is she frm awka? Is her dad late? Plz call me, lets talk more 08130953118.

@ehitz

of course u are absolutely correct, i can send her picture to you if u want,
hw did u know the girl?

or where u involved with her, in eating my chinonye;s money??
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by EHITZ(m): 12:46am On Nov 04, 2010
Funny enof, am dating her younger sis, hope she is nt lik her though! And they are well to do, its a royal family. I think it must have been presure frm her mum, u knw u ibo pple.
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 04, 2010
EHITZ:

Funny enof, am dating her younger sis, hope she is nt lik her though! And they are well to do, its a royal family. I think it must have been presure frm her mum, u knw u ibo pple.

@Ehitz,

The poster and I were very close friends in school, infact our relationship dates back to our high school days.
i can tell u for a fact that those girls, the elder one and her younger sister are all the same, infact the younger one whom you are dating is very rude proud, and snobbish, i guess its simply a carry over from their father's good old days, i have had an encounter with her, which did not end well, so guy, i guess u should know that this girl is like her elder sister, and she will be ready to dump you as soon as you dont have the money to spend on her.

That elder sister, the one that messed up the poster's life is the reason why i broke up with the only girl i ever loved back then in the university. She has a way of running her basket mouth, and she went and told my ex some certain things she should nt have told her, and till this day, my ex has never forgiven me.

I advise you to run from this girl, she is a serpent while her elder sister is lucifer, i guess they took this attitude or character trait from their mother, who didnt mind becoming a 3rd wife to their father, all because of his ill gotten wealth at that time, which never lasted to the end of his days, as he was said to have died poor,living on stipends from Andy Uba and co, who happened to have been rigged into power in anambra state at that time, with the collaboration of their father,,  their house at Awka, was one of the places, where election ballot boxes were hidden after they were robbed and stolen, of which the poster- CHINONYE  was a participator to the rigging which took place back then in anambra state.

So my brother, if you dont want to be heartbroken and wrecked like chinonye, you better flee now, that it is not yet late, cos that character runs in their blood
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by EHITZ(m): 1:36am On Nov 04, 2010
@Mobuch, u seem 2 knw them very well, thanks for the info, persons hav also warned me about her, u are nt the 1st actually, which leaves me in confusion. Bur, i discovered she is nt materialistic, she may be rude, snobish, bur, she can be loving and friendly. I think i am gonna ask her about chinonye.
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 04, 2010
EHITZ:

@Mobuch, u seem 2 knw them very well, thanks for the info, persons hav also warned me about her, u are nt the 1st actually, which leaves me in confusion. Bur, i discovered she is nt materialistic, she may be rude, snobish, bur, she can be loving and friendly. I think i am gonna ask her about chinonye.

@Ehitz

i bet you, she would never tell you the truth, she would so cook up the story to make it look like nonye was at fault.
The plan for her sister to dump nonye and marry one illiterate igbo trader was hatched by all of them, with her and her mother playing a major role.

She is a serpent, very soon you would know the real her.

you are saying she is not materialistic, but i can assure you that when nonye and her sister started dating in school, nonye claimed the girl was not materialistic and infact was the one spending on him , until we discovered that nonye was always flat assed broke, even b4 the semester goes into its 2nd month, infact, after nonye graduated, his life was so unparagraphed that he was still owing the university backlogs of unpaid school fees, of which i know those fees were going to miss lucifer and miss serpent, and their younger brother, as nonye was the one clothing all of them like the father christmas that he was
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by EHITZ(m): 2:09am On Nov 04, 2010
all these i have to seriously ponder on! U are making me have a re think! Wat more do u knw about her? Am thinking of breaking up wiv her, which i had promised her i wud never initiate. Bur, i dnt want 2 regret anything cos i hav been warned!
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by ICHINONYE(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2010
EHITZ:

hi EHITZ this thing is heating up which i waz nt prepared 4, first my friend amobi found me here tru this post, 2nd onyema found me here too n now u.

u see i wont fuel ur breaking up wit who eva even if ure dating the mun now 4me that chapter is close,its a wicked experience i went tru n my sole reason 4 posting such here on nairaland is for others not to fall in to such but have xperience,

today i can vividly tell u am not in good terms wit all my friends, my family n co cuse of the mistake i made,now 4me its not a mistake its a leson n i tank GOD i waz made 2witness this at d early stage of my life.

2MORO WILL B BETA I TELL U, I WONT GIVE UP, I WILL B BACK N MORE BETA, MORE INTRESTING IS THE WORD SHE USE ON ME MOST EXPECIALLY U RE NOT THE RITE MAN 4ME THAT IS WHY I USE YOU AND DUMP U, words like this each time i remenba it it gives me moral neva to give up even at death i wont.
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by ICHINONYE(m): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2010
vivaladiva:

i dont mean to state the obvious but shiiiiiiit that story cld ave done wiv a few paragraphs, i cldnt read the shiiiit, i tot my brain was goin to over heat, i grab from the few migraine inducing sentences i managed to read that ada prob read your un paragraphed life for some one else, shame

u prob cant do anything about ada, but u can do somin about PARAGRAPHs, thank u pls

zimdrilll rocks

ve modify it so u can read welllllllllll
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by Enoyoh: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2010
@190, Mr controversial.
@poster, God will help u out, babes can b so mean atimes especially wen dey meet a soft guy; guys do same sha. you were just unfortunate 2 pour so much Luv out. Lesson; never love anyone more dan God!
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by OGB20: 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2010
CAME TO NAIRALAND TO LOOK FOR JOB WHEN I SAW THIS POST I AM JUST FORCED TO ADD TO IT TODAY,
AKA KODO, THIS WAZ HIS NAME,I DONT WANT TO SAY WAT I KNOW MORE ON THIS BECAUSE YOU ALL WILL CRUCIFY HIM MORE,BUT I TINK HE DESERVE IT BECAUSE HE WUD NEVA LISTEN TO ADVISE,WE ALWAYS TOLD HIM HE WAS NOT IN LOVE BACK THEN IN SCH THAT IT WAS LUST,NOW U SEE IT.
DONT BE IN LOVE WIT A DREAMER WHICH WAS WAT SHE IS, LEARN NOW,I PRAY YOU SHOULD START NOW PICKING UP BECAUSE FOR ME WAT MITE HAVE TAKEN YOU 3YEARS TO ACHIEVE WOULD NOW TAKE YOU 9YEARS BECAUSE OF MY SWEET TATA ADA
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2010
OGB.20:

CAME TO NAIRALAND TO LOOK FOR JOB WHEN I SAW THIS POST I AM JUST FORCED TO ADD TO IT TODAY,
AKA KODO, THIS WAZ HIS NAME,I DONT WANT TO SAY WAT I KNOW MORE ON THIS BECAUSE YOU ALL WILL CRUCIFY HIM MORE,BUT I TINK HE DESERVE IT BECAUSE HE WUD NEVA LISTEN TO ADVISE,WE ALWAYS TOLD HIM HE WAS NOT IN LOVE BACK THEN IN SCH THAT IT WAS LUST,NOW U SEE IT.
DONT BE IN LOVE WIT A DREAMER WHICH WAS WAT SHE IS, LEARN NOW,I PRAY YOU SHOULD START NOW PICKING UP BECAUSE FOR ME WAT MITE HAVE TAKEN YOU 3YEARS TO ACHIEVE WOULD NOW TAKE YOU 9YEARS BECAUSE OF MY SWEET TATA ADA

THE GREAT OGB(ONNIA) OF KENNETH DIKE HOSTEL,

HOW YOU DEY? ITS NICE MEETING YOU HERE,

YOU COULD SEE HOW GREAT KODO WAS RENDERED IMPOTENT BY A MERE GIRL,
WHAT A FUNNY WORLD embarassed
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2010
DrDauda:

grin grin grin
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by ICHINONYE(m): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2010
OGB.20:

am regretng postng this on NAIRA LAND, any way my sweet tata is gone but another precious TATA will soon come by the grace of God, plss inbox me kachi numba abeg . iichinonyerem@gmail.com tanks
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by OGB20: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2010
DrDauda:

AS IN ITS STILL A WONDER TO SO MANY WHEN THIS STORY CAME UP,ONE OF HIS FOOLISH BEHAVIOR THAT TOUCH ME WAS HIM BUYING A NOKIA N SERIES PHONE FOR THE JOBBER WEN HE WAS USING A PADDED PHONE WIT SELOTAPE AT THAT TIME, RE U SURE NA HIM EYES HIM TAKE GO TRU ALL THIS OR JUJU DEY THERE.

I.CHINONYE:

am regretng postng this on NAIRA LAND, any way my sweet tata is gone but another precious TATA will soon come by the grace of God, plss inbox me kachi numba abeg . iichinonyerem@gmail.com tanks

ABEG LEAVE ME ALONE GO MEET your TATA COLET KACHI NUMBE
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2010
OGB.20:

AS IN ITS STILL A WONDER TO SO MANY WHEN THIS STORY CAME UP,ONE OF HIS FOOLISH BEHAVIOR THAT TOUCH ME WAS HIM BUYING A NOKIA N SERIES PHONE FOR THE JOBBER WEN HE WAS USING A PADDED PHONE WIT SELOTAPE AT THAT TIME,  RE U SURE NA HIM EYES HIM TAKE GO TRU ALL THIS OR JUJU DEY THERE.

ABEG LEAVE ME ALONE GO MEET your TATA COLET KACHI NUMBER

tongue
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by ccollins(m): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2010
Loooool,i.Chinonye.Which faculty were u in then,cos i'm a student of unn,thanks n have learnt frm ur exp.
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by EHITZ(m): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2010
have broken up wiv her younger sis, i wud miss her though. Bur, its beta earlier, than late. I will always love u mukky, bur i cnt continue. Wen i confronted her wiv chinonye's story, she felt it was nt our business and moreover, its been 2yrs since it happened.
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2010
EHITZ:

have broken up wiv her younger sis, i wud miss her though. Bur, its beta earlier, than late. I will always love u mukky, bur i cnt continue. Wen i confronted her wiv chinonye's story, she felt it was nt our business and moreover, its been 2yrs since it happened.

Ehitz

Man,you took the right decision, its better you go through pains now, that you are ready for it, rather than go through a bigger pain in the future, when you least expect it. To be realistic,the scars in my friends life might never be healed, as it would definitely hunt him most of his life, so its better you avoid making unnescary mistakes.

A leopard can never change its spots,
They can tbe different from their mother.

I have seen your picture on facebook, and u seem to be a quiet aand gentle young man, mukky is definitely not your kind of girl.
take kia
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by honeymu: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2010
what did love do u, did it turn up side down.Na woo for u abi u no bi umu igbo again.if it is all about sex,why dont u give it to the person abundantly
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by ICHINONYE(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2010
EHITZ:

Its a pity about that,but its nt my fault havng her as a causality here, mukor too was my friend that we were so close that pple close 2me tauth i was sleping wit her,

Moreova she will still b my friend not 4geting the insult in a hury she showered on me during d crisis,

Their mun was a hand behind it all, that was wat i heard from one of her son which was faithfull n behind me while the storm lasted, she was a force never 2 rekorn with.

AM SORY EHIZ
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by EHITZ(m): 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2010
its ok, am already getting over it, its been close 2 2weeks now. Lik u said the mum is behind their every action. She even told me herself that her mum does not love any1, and me nt being ibo makes it worse. Even the guy ada left u 2 get married 2, she does nt lik him.
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by yeye4live(m): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2010
EHITZ:

its ok, am already getting over it, its been close 2 2weeks now. Lik u said the mum is behind their every action. She even told me herself that her mum does not love any1, and me nt being ibo makes it worse. Even the guy ada left u 2 get married 2, she does nt lik him.

SO WHY THEN DID D MUM PUSH HER DAUTHER TO GET MARRIED TO HIM IF HE DOES NOT LIKE HIM
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by greedie1(f): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2010
gawd!@ Poster, u did all dat?did her washing? U r partly 2 blame, U luvd 2 dangerously nd 2 blindly, She turned u into her houseboy nd her meal ticket. Pls get ova her, she aint worth it. Im perturbed dat she may ve damaged u 4 oda girls, Heck, if i met a guy lyk u, i ll run straight to d alter, Such luv
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by OGB20: 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2010
gree-die:

gawd!@ Poster, u did all dat?did her washing? U r partly 2 blame, U luvd 2 dangerously nd 2 blindly, She turned u into her houseboy nd her meal ticket. Pls get ova her, she aint worth it. Im perturbed dat she may ve damaged u 4 oda girls, Heck, if i met a guy lyk u, i ll run straight to d alter, Such luv

RUBBISH LOVE THAT MADE HIM STILL PAYING WITH HIS LIFE TIL TODAY
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by 175(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2010
Eupirides once said *wen love is in excess, it brings a man no honor nor worthiness* so my broda move on.
Re: How Love Almost Kiled Me by Mygoldie(f): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2010
@poster, ur post was difficult to read,but understandable, i see how you feel,its life.try and get over it and move on. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? / Help Me:- Am Addicted To P0rn &mastur’bation – What Should I Do To Stop? / Check My Profile Pix Hit Or Mis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.