Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose (29681 Views)

Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku / Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by Halopy: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
Fayose is sinking, I won't be surprised if he decamps to APC in this next level era. He needs Buhari to wipe out his sins.
Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by RayAnma(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
Fayose commending Buhari hmmmmmm! Anyway "When a man's ways pleases the Lord, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him".

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by Beedude(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
Exempted:
Fayose i no understand u these days ooo

Seems you want to swap party cos u've been hailing Buhari of late
Obj don do fayose shege. If u know u know
Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bro..Just listen to what you said now perhaps you forgot all that’s is being done then was architected by Tinubu himself..main reason Ambode was kicked out too
jaxxy:

That u and I and probably tinubu knew of? Nobody! Fashola wasn’t ordinary especially his 1st term. I will always respect him for that. He was a serious workaholic.

1 Like

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by Beedude(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
jaxxy:

Ure correct bt not exactly because while Buhari gets commendation for this agreed it’s still a well known fact he did it for political mileage reasons with Yorubas and not becos he loved or even believes in what mko did even tinubu has been called out as also not a hero of democracy day by kola Abiola.

Obasanjo still has sm political ground to speak because of the not so sincere way Buhari did this.
Why can't Obj do it for political mileage reasons too? Some of u are just bais. That's all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by jadeliyi(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
checkedout:

Obj is his sworn enemy
yea bro its still remember the preesure obj gave him in the fist tenure which force him out of office.
Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by jaxxy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Bro..Just listen to what you said now perhaps you forgot all that’s is being done then was architected by Tinubu himself..main reason Ambode was kicked out too

I give tinubu credit for Lagos. I never argue about that. He picked fashola and has picked brilliant people to succeed him and probably he did well to remove Jonathan at the time bt made other mistakes to hold the party and Apc vision together because of pettiness and lack of foresight in national politics.

1 Like

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by ajericho(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
Exempted:

Sense is beyond being a political dog
Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by teepain: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
jaxxy:

I don’t understand what Ure talking about. He did every damn thing leading up to his election. It known worldwide that it was a re-election strategy and we applaud him for his ingenuity. Why wud he do it and then reverse it after his election when he’s not crazy, who does that? Pls say Smtn else.

OBJ or any of the other presidents after him could have done same for political expediency if they cared so much about their political capital. Buhari shouldn't be blamed for this decision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by jaxxy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
teepain:

OBJ or any of the other presidents after him could have done same for political expediency if they cared so much about their political capital. Buhari shouldn't be blamed for this decision.

They probably felt they didn’t need it for political mileage at the time or see any particular advantage it offered them. I don’t blame Buhari bt the timing was suspicious and we know thAt.
Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by zoedew: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
Well said! Charity begins at home! A person is only as good as he is at home!! Obasanjo’s worth in that respect is empirically verifiable. Lagos- Ibadan Expressway, Abeokuta-Ota-Lagos Road, et al

1 Like

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by teepain: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
jaxxy:

They probably felt they didn’t need it for political mileage at the time or see any particular advantage it offered them. I don’t blame Buhari bt the timing was suspicious and we know thAt.

I do understand your view but your point itself is an indictment on the ex presidents. It would appear as if they didn't display sufficient emotional intelligence on the issue.

We all do things for a reason; you and I go to work daily so that we can make money. Nobody can and should question why we go to work to make money.

The propriety or impropriety of our actions is what matters, not our motive for doing the right thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
Sirpaul:
FAYOSE undercover supporter of APC... if you know you know

Idiotic pigs will never disappoint.

1 Like

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by adetem(m): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
APC and PDP are just party name... Can people just forget about party and follow the truth. Seriously fayose make are very good point...

If PMB did wrong thing tomorrow I truth him(fayose) he will cross PMB with insult.
Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by Awaja(m): 12:57am On Jun 14, 2019
A true sportsman speaking
Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 14, 2019
Exempted:

He has finally seen the light.
Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by ddeola: 2:06am On Jun 14, 2019
Peter the rock. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by zomby(m): 2:29am On Jun 14, 2019
Is there any reason why Fayose is not in jail by now

This is crazy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose by booksrite(f): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Is there any reason why Fayose is not in jail by nowThis is crazy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) / Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi / Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.