Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Dont Know What To Do With My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Know What To Do With My Life (1871 Views)

Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / I Dont Know Why I Like This Babe ( Pic Inside ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Can someone please help me out of this over 10 years confusion. I dont know what career path to take and I'm almost 30. I get admired more than 90 percent of males I have ever met, it's crazy. Everytime I step out people stare at me so much some times I start shaking people I dont know...its that serious. I'm sure these people think I have everything going for me, if only they knew I'm suicidal Because my life has no direction. I would have gone into entertainment since people stare at me so much but I have no skills. I have no money either. I messaged every photographer on Instagram in Lagos to please mentor me but they neither didn't reply or asked for over 100k. I like photography and if I had a chance it's something I would have loved to do. I am very fragile, standing for ever 30 minutes gets me sick. I will start shaking like I'm about to die, I think its because of my premature birth. I wasnt up to nine months and I think it make me very fragile. I would have gone into modelling but they say I'm nor tall enough. People keep staring at me with admiration since I was a kid, I dont know what to do with my fuckinggg life and yet everyone is tripping for me. Please this isnt attention seeking, I have been shouting to the wall in my room cuz I'm going crazy and I just opened nairaland and started typing. Please I need guidance, I will kill myself if this situation doesn't change. What will I do with my life, why am I confused and broke and stagnant , and why wont people stop admiring me, I'm a loser and I deserve death.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by babyboy4every1: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
I wld advice u giv one of ur admirer a chance. By doing dat u get some change 4rm him wen he notice u ar broke. At least who knws weda 1 of them can eve assist u. i wld hav loved to support u bt im kinda broke too. I drve a car 2 survive. If u hear oda people's story, u wil tank God for ur live.

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Search for Bankole Williams on Instagram. He is running free photography classes for aspiring photographers. TY Bello, Kelechi Amadi-Obi, Klala and other top notch photographers will be facilitating the program.

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by Exempted: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Please follow your passion and be the best at whatever you decide to do...

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
@Op Breathe in and out. Sincerely it's not easy being a man. It's a good thing you get attention but you need to channel that attention to favor you. I'm not religious but I believe in prayers.

Pray for a divine connection or help. You just need to discover your purpose and I'm sure things will get better.

Kindly Drop the thoughts of death

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ur profile gat no pic
I want to admire you
Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
babyboy4every1:
I wld advice u giv one of ur admirer a chance. By doing dat u get some change 4rm him wen he notice u ar broke. At least who knws weda 1 of them can eve assist u. i wld hav loved to support u bt im kinda broke too. I drve a car 2 survive. If u hear oda people's story, u wil tank God for ur live.

Thanks for the insight bro. God bless u
Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
Delitefull:
Search for Bankole Williams on Instagram. He is running free photography classes for aspiring photographers. TY Bello, Kelechi Amadi-Obi, Klala and other top notch photographers will be facilitating the program.

Sadly I live outside Lagos and have no accommodation there
Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
@Op Breathe in and out. Sincerely it's not easy being a man. It's a good thing you get attention but you need to channel that attention to favor you. I'm not religious but I believe in prayers.

Pray for a divine connection or help. You just need to discover your purpose and I'm sure things will get better.

I have been praying. Messaged every celebrity on ig and none could help . Even senator sani collected my number and promised to help but stopped replying
Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Celestial777:
Ur profile gat no pic
I want to admire you

Please bro I know we all come here to joke but this is so sensitive, u have no idea how I'm so close to ending my life...I just pity for my mum. I'm not here to seek attention I'm just wringing exactly what I'm facing to the world. God bless you. I just contacted a psychiatrist doctor now and he gave me a few advice.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
Prettydevil:

I have been praying. Messaged every celebrity on ig and none could help . Even senator sani collected my number and promised to help but stopped replying
Lol. Have it in mind no body owes you anything. Perhaps your help will come from a seemingly nobody.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by Deepfeel(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
You mean you can't stand for 30 minutes cause you were born prematurely, op you need to see a physiotherapist, if your passion is for photography why have you waited this long, you don't necessarily have to be trained professionally to do what you love to do start from somewhere on a low key buy a camera snap people after church service on Sundays, attend weddings, burials , birthdays, secondary school graduations etc
Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Prettydevil:

Please bro I know we all come here to joke but this is so sensitive, u have no idea how I'm so close to ending my life...I just pity for my mum. I'm not here to seek attention I'm just wringing exactly what I'm facing to the world. God bless you. I just contacted a psychiatrist doctor now and he gave me a few advice.

You don't have to end your life
Do you mind giving.me ur
Number
We can be friend
Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by jerryunit48: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
Don’t do anything stupid
Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by Nasri100(m): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

I am confused. The op is a man?
Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nasri100:

I am confused. The op is a man?
Yes
Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by etrange: 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
Celestial777:

You don't have to end your life
Do you mind giving.me ur
Number
We can be friend

Nice... make him your friend. smiley
Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by derrydinny: 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
go and learn how to Bleep well so you can find a sugar mummy that will pay you well
Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by MiddleDimension: 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Prettydevil:
Can someone please help me out of this over 10 years confusion. I dont know what career path to take and I'm almost 30. I get admired more than 90 percent of males I have ever met, it's crazy. Everytime I step out people stare at me so much some times I start shaking people I dont know...its that serious. I'm sure these people think I have everything going for me, if only they knew I'm suicidal Because my life has no direction. I would have gone into entertainment since people stare at me so much but I have no skills. I have no money either. I messaged every photographer on Instagram in Lagos to please mentor me but they neither didn't reply or asked for over 100k. I like photography and if I had a chance it's something I would have loved to do. I am very fragile, standing for ever 30 minutes gets me sick. I will start shaking like I'm about to die, I think its because of my premature birth. I wasnt up to nine months and I think it make me very fragile. I would have gone into modelling but they say I'm nor tall enough. People keep staring at me with admiration since I was a kid, I dont know what to do with my fuckinggg life and yet everyone is tripping for me. Please this isnt attention seeking, I have been shouting to the wall in my room cuz I'm going crazy and I just opened nairaland and started typing. Please I need guidance, I will kill myself if this situation doesn't change. What will I do with my life, why am I confused and broke and stagnant , and why wont people stop admiring me, I'm a loser and I deserve death.

study science not as student, but as someone who cares about knowing what goes on around you. you will be amazed at how much your life changes.

you can start with Evolution, Quantum Mechanics or Einstein's Relativity.

when you study evolution, let it not be from biology texbooks, i do not think alot of it is discussed there. get the book ''the Origin of Species'' by Darwin himself. ready it under no pressure, as you read, let it picture in your mind, and you will be amazed at how beautiful the world you have been living in is. also, if you begin to recieve promptings to explore nature more, observing natural events and trying to find answers to it, then please allow such inspiration to overwhelm you.

as for Quantum Mechanics, and Relativity, you can try to get the theoretical aspect of it, and neglect the maths behind it for now, so that you don't get discouraged.

if you do this, i can promise you that you will automatically find more meaning and purpose to your life

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by Flytime: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
Guy ha... embarassed lipsrsealed undecided ..., people should take time to go to his profile and see his topics u will know what I am talking about,he just keeps creating topics like this posing as a boy and sometimes a girl

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by Bloooody(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
Young lady, I encourage you to go into prostitution!
You can start with little to no capital, from the way you speak It seems you have a standard education and a nice working brain so I can link you up with my friend in Lagos who owns a popular strip club.
If you're interested, email me and we could possibly meet.
You could earn as much as 50k in just a day.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by dingbang(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
Prettydevil:

Sadly I live outside Lagos and have no accommodation there
where do you reside
Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by MasonKendall(m): 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
I don't know you , but I feel I know you
Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bloooody:
Young lady, I encourage you to go into prostitution!
You can start with little to no capital, from the way you speak It seems you have a standard education and a nice working brain so I can link you up with my friend in Lagos who owns a popular strip club.
If you're interested, email me and we could possibly meet.
You could earn as much as 50k in just a day.

Ritualist spotted.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by KINGwax007(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sadly, suicide is also an option

Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by karlboss: 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
MiddleDimension:

study science not as student, but as someone who cares about knowing what goes on around you. you will be amazed at how much your life changes.

you can start with Evolution, Quantum Mechanics or Einstein's Relativity.

when you study evolution, let it not be from biology texbooks, i do not think alot of it is discussed there. get the book ''the Origin of Species'' by Darwin himself. ready it under no pressure, as you read, let it picture in your mind, and you will be amazed at how beautiful the world you have been living in is. also, if you begin to recieve promptings to explore nature more, observing natural events and trying to find answers to it, then please allow such inspiration to overwhelm you.

as for Quantum Mechanics, and Relativity, you can try to get the theoretical aspect of it, and neglect the maths behind it for now, so that you don't get discouraged.

if you do this, i can promise you that you will automatically find more meaning and purpose to your life

I was wondering about human evolution some days ago. Imagine a woman breast, why does it fall, gravity always pulls it down. Could it be that humans actually walked like dogs on earth before. Imagine a woman walking around like a dog.

Why do men like doggy style. Is it because of our animalistic nature still left in our brains by ...
Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
Take nice photographs of yourself and spread it around...don't give up, dreams come to those who pursue it.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by 400billionman: 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
Prettydevil:

Stop telling yourself that you are pretty, get to work.

This wrong self awareness is what stops most beautiful women from achieving anything in life
The ugly ladies are the working class ladies with money and they marry on time.

While the pretty ones like you will be waiting for a Regina Daniels kind of husband, asking every suitor silly questions like " Can you take good care of me " ?

Nobody eats beauty. Go and start a N15,000 a month job as a cleaner or Secretary.

Nobody send your beauty unless you planning to be a harlot.

Ciao..

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by MiddleDimension: 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
karlboss:

I was wondering about human evolution some days ago. Imagine a woman breast, why does it fall, gravity always pulls it down. Could it be that humans actually walked like dogs on earth before. Imagine a woman walking around like a dog.

Why do men like doggy style. Is it because of our animalistic nature still left in our brains by ...

humans never walked like dogs. we have always walked with our two legs.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do With My Life by Noah2gud(m): 6:09am On Jun 18, 2019
Only to the good woman in the house
Please watch and subscribe

Married man can also share with their wive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvtP1-jS-TU

(1) (Reply)

Sperm Face Masks Are Becoming A Thing Now, Beauty Expert Says That It Can Slow D / Miley Cyrus Flaunts Underboobs As She Flexes Her Muscles In Videos / What Does This Woman Want From Me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.