Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson (3838 Views)

Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by youngsahito(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
well, It started like this. I met this girl on FB and we had a good chat together where I propose to her to be my girl which she accepted.
so on the long run, I told her to come n pay me a visit which she accepted and I sent her the tfare but to my surprise this lady didn't actually leave her room and was lying to me that she was on her way.
Meanwhile, I form a call with her with another number talking to her as her male friend on campus which she fall for immediately.
Now she has given me her house address to pay her a visit thinking that I am her school friend.

pls what do I need to do cos I really want to teach this slay Queens like this a bitter lesson?
Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by blackaxe78: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
Act like you not hurt till you are able to succeed in using her for money rituals.

16 Likes

Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by Artzdanielsz(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bros just exercise patient and play along ,if you play your game well she go hear it one day.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by topedoski(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lol grin guy maybe the person below get better thing to tell u for me I just dey laff grin
Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
Let it go. How much did you even send? Is it worth the trouble?
Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by tosinornottosin: 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
Goan rape her

Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
undecidedProbably because you can't construct a simple sentence. So, because of the change you sent, you want something in return.....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

She deceived him.That is the trouble.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
It's not worth the stress guy.
Look over your shoulder and pursue better things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by CosmicPhoenix: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
dont go and do something stupid because you want to teach a girl 'bitter lesson'.just forget the matter,most of this girls are not worth it.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by Yian1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
See the previous comments. if you've got nothing sensible to contribute, must you always show your stupidity by commenting?

Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
comshots:
ok
Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Let it go for where angry angry
Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
youngsahito:
well, It started like this. I met this girl on FB and we had a good chat together where I propose to her to be my girl which she accepted.
so on the long run, I told her to come n pay me a visit which she accepted and I sent her the tfare but to my surprise this lady didn't actually leave her room and was lying to me that she was on her way.
Meanwhile, I form a call with her with another number talking to her as her male friend on campus which she fall for immediately.
Now she has given me her house address to pay her a visit thinking that I am her school friend.

pls what do I need to do cos I really want to teach this slay Queens like this a bitter lesson?
find way handle that girl.
Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
Sorry ehn, op I’m so sorry but the both of you are foolish.

You met a girl on Facebook, you asked her to be your gf on Facebook and she accepted which means you have only been dating on Facebook.

Then you called the girl with a random number and posed as someone from her school and she swallowed it hook line and sinker and she gave you her address like that.

Wow!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by youngsahito(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
mrAMG2:
Sorry ehn, op I’m so sorry but the both of you are foolish.

You met a girl on Facebook, you asked her to be your gf on Facebook and she accepted which means you have only been dating on Facebook.

Then you called the girl with a random number and posed as someone from her school and she swallowed it hook line and sinker and she gave you her address like that.

Wow!
you can't just blame that, the shit has happened and I need a solution on what to do...shikena
Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
youngsahito:
you can't just blame that, the shit has happened and I need a solution on what to do...shikena

Even from the days of 2go, guys have learnt that any online babe that says “send me transport money” or “buy me recharge card” is a scam. How did you not know that?

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by Yewandequeen(f): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
blackaxe78:
Act like you not hurt till you are able to succeed in using her for money rituals.
ure evil
Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by Yewandequeen(f): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
tosinornottosin:
Goan rape her
people like you are the reason the world is the way it is atm. What an advice
Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by Yewandequeen(f): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
comshots:
that doesn't mean he should do anything. Its not today friends and family disappoint us, he should man up and move on.
Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by JoeMaddog: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
You need to be patient like the Tiger and wise like the serpent. Go to her house, even buy something along while visiting. Let her feel comfortable with you. Don't toast her.. Form lover boy for sometime. Invite her to your house, smoke weed, if your head no carry am, take "kick and start". Fuvk her like madddd. Chase her outta your house. But keep evidence that you didn't rape her.
Goodluck
Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by sparog(m): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
blackaxe78:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by SaucyBenks(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
Drug n lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by MissMich(f): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
let it go.. it's really not worth the stress
Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
blackaxe78:

Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by bethyz(m): 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
Why are you looking for what to do to her? You are a wicked person. What was on your mind when you where sending the money? You wanted to sleep with her because you sent her transport. When she come you get transport to send her back?

Its your womanizing sef that got you to that. You sent her money she didnt come better forget it and just learn the lesson you should have learnt before now.

In this insecurity times in Nigeria. Any girl that falls for facebook friendship and just travels down to see a man she barely knows is at her own risk.

Having revenge in your mind wont help you. You dont know who she is and the kind of person she is. Better you forget that money. After all what is your reward sex after the sex what again .

She isnt right about what she did and those telling you to rape her do this and that wont be there when you pay the consequences. Let the money go .

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by Victorisoni3(m): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
All am seeing here are crazy comments
Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 14, 2019
Zhegx:
undecidedProbably because you can't construct a simple sentence. So, because of the change you sent, you want something in return.....
Don’t Mind him.
He should just move on.
Most LADIES are HUNGRY these days.
I wonder if the PARENTS of these Ladies are all poor and that of the GUYS are extremely Rich...

Or is it mentality...??
Guy MOVE ON and see it as a Poverty alleviation technique

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by UKBobo(m): 6:16am On Jun 14, 2019
You are a slay king too. Simple Facebook and you want to form relationship with immediate home visit. This is a transactional olosho move. Deal with the terms and conditions in this line of work.
Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by CyberWolf: 6:35am On Jun 14, 2019
This is how you invite trouble to yourself. From looking for how to deal with her, you get yourself into serious trouble that will ruin your for life. Borrow yourself some sense and walk away.
Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by cvibe2: 6:45am On Jun 14, 2019
youngsahito:

Go and collect your tfare back
Re: I Want To Teach This Girl A Lesson by Tallesty1(m): 7:40am On Jun 14, 2019
cvibe2:

Go and collect your tfare back
As in, he should waste tfare to go and collect tfare back?

Babe just taught him a lesson, he should appreciate and move on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? / "We Are Not Your Mate" Fans Shouts As Tall Lady With High Hill Dances / Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.