Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells (37267 Views)

"Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu / 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni / Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Bellotelli: 7:31am On Jun 14, 2019
Bitchiamjay:
Same inec wey introduce Electronic voting before election? grin

Now them no get server.

But they have card readers grin

Same inec server APC petitioned DSS and police alleging that PDP hacked the server grin

This country is one funny mur'Fvcker grin

It's crystal that Atiku won the election.

Inec is really taking orders from mohammadu buhari grin

The daylight robbery is so difficult to defend! grin

Tihihihihi

I can't fit laugh. grin

from the headline above, it was the APC accusing PDP of hacking inec server. Inec did not allege.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Jaideyone(m): 7:41am On Jun 14, 2019
krendo:

This is not the time to infer

Let Prof Yakubu come and tell under oat what the laid down process for the election was and what he thinks actually happened

From there we will know next steps

Under normal circumstances INEC should be co-operating with the courts, and not defending the outcomes of the process

The only reason INEC feel a duty to defend the 2019 election result is because they were the actual riggers of the election

Professor Yakubu will go to prison for criminal conspiracy to rig the elections and pervert justice if he does not take time. He has been caught pants down and the earlier he starts Co-operating the better for him!
clown go and put him in prison cheesy

the server is for accreditation not for transmitting votes!!! ignoramus

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Jaideyone(m): 8:05am On Jun 14, 2019
simonlee:
And the card readers were transmitting info to where.... space?
card readers transmitted accreditation data not voting results!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 14, 2019
dehi:
oga I was an APO1... Presiding officers where mandated by INEC to transfer or transmit results through the card reader.... INEC is Harding something
Seems INEC doesn't have a standard.
I was APO 1 too.
We were told that the card reader would be used to transmit ACCREDITED VOTERS after the whole election process.
My PO doesn't know shit about the card reader, so I handled it right from our RAC to collation center.

Anyway, na their headache be that.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Jaideyone(m): 8:19am On Jun 14, 2019
krendo:

The electoral act recognises INEC guideline as the basis for the election and as such gives legal backing to whatever laid down provisions INEC made for the election.

INEC included electronic transmission of results in its own guideline, budgeted for it, NASS approved money to support it, INEC trained its own staff on how to transmit result electronically, granted press conferences on the eve of election that results were to be transmitted electronically, and INEC staff with authority and responsibility are also bearing witness to the transmission of results on election day by electronic media

in the face of all this reality INEC and Prof Yakubu can not just wake up 3 days after the elections and claim none of the above happened just because they falsified the results in favour of Buhari

That will just not happen

The courts will have a hard time to rule against the facts. INEC will have a hard time explaining either why it did not follow its own procedure OR why they are denying their own procedure they followed!

Buhari has already lost legitimacy and any claim he has to power is gone for good.

If he sits tight and does not allow the courts do their job then he will simply be legitimising a "coup de tat" because our democracy will in effect become pointless!

The people's votes must count otherwise let military come back!

we cant continue to spend 242 billion on a meaningless electoral process.

PDP/Atiku should demand that Prof Jega is questioned under Oath! Let him lie to the court and deny there was no server lets see!

lol load of bull crap. results are transmitted manually. inec doesn't have server for results
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Funaki: 8:21am On Jun 14, 2019
aewhydot:

Can't u guys discuss in a civil manner? Are u guys programmed to always dish out insults?
All I said was Card Readers don't collate votes but accredited voters.....is that not true?
how many people will tell you they used card reader for e-collation too?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Funaki: 8:23am On Jun 14, 2019
Jaideyone:
card readers transmitted accreditation data not voting results!!!
it transmitted voting results too. That's the second stage. After the whole election. The POs did that at the collation centers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by samlestic(m): 8:23am On Jun 14, 2019
dehi:
you don't even have idea of what you did,,,,, look for someone that did Presiding officer and ask the person if there was a place designed on the card reader for them to transmit result..... Am telling you because I know..... On the card reader, there are two icon when you on it ,,,, the first one is for accreditation nd verification while the other one is for e-collation and for the e-collation, only the POs have access to it
leave dat guy. He didn't wok in d last election. I worked As an APO1.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by samlestic(m): 8:27am On Jun 14, 2019
Harbioye:

Seems INEC doesn't have a standard.
I was APO 1 too.
We were told that the card reader would be used to transmit ACCREDITED VOTERS after the whole election process.
My PO doesn't know shit about the card reader, so I handled it right from our RAC to collation center.

Anyway, na their headache be that.
that means u were part of those that rigged d election and didnt know what they went there for. Cos results of each party were entered into the card readers and were transmitted at d collation center.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 14, 2019
samlestic:
that means u were part of those that rigged d election and didnt know what they went there for. Cos results of each party were entered into the card readers and were transmitted at d collation center.
Read my previous comment again; read it slowly, this time.

Thank you for using your head.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Rolings: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2019
krendo:

Atiku and Buhari are both Hausa Fulani

What the hell is Hausa Fulani? You are either Hausa or Fulani...... Stop confusing yourself
And
Theres no server where results are stored..... Atiku has been scammed by those who collected money from him and promised to hack inec server and input figures for him

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by amc: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2019
Phoenixback:

I was a PO during the last elections, there is what is called e-collation on the card readers which we did at the RACs after the voting process; the results of the various polling units were transmitted through this process....speaking from experience!!!

What you did was illegal and not backed by the electoral act.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Jaideyone(m): 8:54am On Jun 14, 2019
Funaki:

it transmitted voting results too. That's the second stage. After the whole election. The POs did that at the collation centers.
yet state RECs travelled all the way to Abuja to deliver results manually cheesy funny

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:59am On Jun 14, 2019
Bellotelli:

from the headline above, it was the APC accusing PDP of hacking inec server. Inec did not allege.

Before the election, An inec REC officer was interviewed by the channels broadcasts, He talked about the E- collation of results, He talked about Server, he also talked about how results should be send to the server. The video is rampant!

Yakubu should be jailed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Imah70(m): 8:59am On Jun 14, 2019
INEC should tell us something else, bcus all of us dat worked during elections from 2015 knows at d end of voting, ve to transmit d results frm d card reader electronically. So if dey don't ve a saver all d results we transmitted where did it go to? To d moon I guess.
NOC1:

did you vote electronically?
you voted manually and your results were transmitted and collated manually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Imah70(m): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2019
I remember during d rerun elections in rivers dat d card reader was used to transmit results electronically, we didn't know how to do it but when we got to d collation center, d ICT guys transmitted d results to d server b4 we submitted our results. It's now clear that INEC had dia own agenda.
samlestic:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Jchi9876: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2019
Phoenixback:

the results were transmitted via the card readers; there's an icon on the card readers for e-collation, and it can only be done through the internet.

Just curious. So when you sent your so called results did you send just APC and PDP or every party including those with zero?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Jchi9876: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2019
Funaki:

the guy is right. The e-collation part of the card reader has the list of all the registered parties. You just have to record the score of each party, for each of the elections that day.
Are you sure you participated in the last election?

So how come Atiku results from the so called server only has pdp and APC?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Jchi9876: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2019
dehi:
you don't even have idea of what you did,,,,, look for someone that did Presiding officer and ask the person if there was a place designed on the card reader for them to transmit result..... Am telling you because I know..... On the card reader, there are two icon when you on it ,,,, the first one is for accreditation nd verification while the other one is for e-collation and for the e-collation, only the POs have access to it

Did u send just PDP and apc's result?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Funaki: 9:29am On Jun 14, 2019
Jaideyone:
yet state RECs travelled all the way to Abuja to deliver results manually cheesy funny
Nobody is arguing that. The argument at first was that nothing was transmitted electronically. But the corps members actually did that after each election. INEC is a confused commission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Funaki: 9:33am On Jun 14, 2019
Jchi9876:

So how come Atiku results from the so called server only has pdp and APC?

what concern me with Atiku? the question is whether results were submitted electronically? Which is YES. You guys didn't know that before. shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by toolovely(m): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2019
you dont have a server, where do you store your data? where do you print the voter's lists from?
you dont have a server, which server did you guys said your server was hacked?

bunch of liars

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by EngrKem: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2019
Larryndelaw:

The data is stored somewhere but that does not show the party the verified people voted for. As you rightly said the card reader is just used to verify who is who. The problem with Atiku is that he asked for the wrong thing because Nigeria did not vote electronically to be stored anywhere. Atiku suppose to ask for the ballot papers.the result was announced at each polling centre which every agent was aware and then send to the inec headquarters.
The "somewhere" u said it was stored is called SERVER.
So why the blind arguments?
Oh I see!!
U bi zombie
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Jchi9876: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2019
Funaki:

what concern me with Atiku? the question is whether results were submitted electronically? Which is YES. You guys didn't know that before. shocked shocked

You still haven't answered the question.

You claimed you transmitted all results including zeros.
How come Atiku's result has only apc and PDP

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Dareal90s(m): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2019
simonlee:
And the card readers were transmitting info to where.... space?
Do u know what server is used for?
You ppl with ur ignorance sha!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by lowaist101: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2019
Perhaps, INEC does not have a dedicated network server. It might be that some results were sent as e-mails!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Austineva(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2019
jrusky:

Produce the SERVER bro and shut da
f u c k. You are a thief that is why you are supporting the armed robbers INEC to collect N220M and declared Buhari as fake winner and came back to say no server bro you are a real corrupt human.
really corrupt human
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Funaki: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2019
Jchi9876:

You still haven't answered the question.

You claimed you transmitted all results including zeros.
How come Atiku's result has only apc and PDP

Ask Atiku yourself, I only came to the thread to assert that e-collation was done during last election by INEC. Whether Atiku present fake result or not isn't my problem. INEC gathered results electronically, they're now denying that. What they taught their ad-hoc members and mandated their POs to do during election. They're a very confused commission. If they know that that process was useless, why put it on the smart card reader in the first place? or why tell your staff to do something you know will be futile?
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Champneys: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2019
INEC is digging itself further into a hole.

The stories just doesn't add up,

- Keyamo accused PDP of hacking into the INEC server and inputing false figures

- APC Asks DSS To Investigate PDP Over 'Illegal Access' To INEC Server and DSS went as far as arresting people for hacking into INEC's server.

- We don't have a server, INEC to tribunal

The chain of events summarised above and many more will simply tell you one thing and anyone with half a brain will understand that INEC is not credible and are hiding something!
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by MT: 10:40am On Jun 14, 2019
toolovely:
you dont have a server, where do you store your data? where do you print the voter's lists from?
you dont have a server, which server did you guys said your server was hacked?

bunch of liars

Do not be an ignorant lot. Saving or transmitting a document to a computer system DOES NOT make that computer to be a SERVER. A computer ONLY becomes a SERVER when it starts to respond to requests from you (clients) across the network.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by MT: 10:45am On Jun 14, 2019
EngrKem:

The "somewhere" u said it was stored is called SERVER.
So why the blind arguments?
Oh I see!!
U bi zombie

You GOOFED big time. With your ID name on nairaland as "EngrKem", I expect you to know better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims / Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) / Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.