Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells (37247 Views)

"Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu / 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni / Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by MT: 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
fikiman7000:

So where did i send the result collated in my unit via card reader?

You sent it to a REPOSITORY system. In your case, it is a computer hosting the database. That is NOT a SERVER.
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by aewhydot: 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
PrecisionFx:

https://www.thecable.ng/presiding-officers-we-transmitted-election-results-to-inec-server/amp

Just go inside and ask ur self weda u are normal?

Were you programmed to ask stupid questions? Just asking

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nasa28:

Lolz.

Oya, what is the difference between a server and a computer?

And what is a server?

Don't mind them

they are making it up as they go along

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Phoenixback(m): 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
MT:

Sorry that DOES NOT make the computer you transmitted to to be called a SERVER. Server means a different thing entirely.
care to enlighten me what its called? and were did the results go to?
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by fikiman7000(m): 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
MT:

You sent it to a REPOSITORY system. In your case, it is a computer hosting the database. That is NOT a SERVER.
Time will tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Kayrich(m): 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
[quote author=Esseite post=79302924]So where were the figures in card readers transmitted to?... as the corpers alleged to have transmitted those results.[/quot]

Waoo I never knew u voted Atiku on the card reader in ur polling unit
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Phoenixback(m): 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Pacgmt:
The only machine I guess uses serve is that that is connected to the internet. Mind you the card reader isn't, it only contains the list of registered people in that particular ward and it likewise confirms their biodata and fingerprint during accreditation. It never transmit any information to anyone or any other device. Whenever the card reader is faulty an engineer is called upon to fixed or replace it. Every polling unit has a backup card reader for emergency purpose. Where atiku get the idea of server is not clear to me. People that were trained and participated in the election will understand better. Likewise the counting was done manually and never counter checked by any device. People at the collation center will understand better.
Then if you ague further
My brother
You did not vote in the last election
The card readers are connected to the internet, there's a place for sim, I remember we had to get a good internet connection before we were able to transmit results during the last elections...I was a PO

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by MT: 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nasa28:

Lolz.

Oya, what is the difference between a server and a computer?

And what is a server?

Lol. For there to be a server, there has to be a network. A server is a computer hosting your RESOURCES (in a lay man's language, your documents) and will "serve" (in a layman's PROVIDES) you with these documents when you ask for it either from your mobile, computer, another machine. We call these CLIENTS using technical words. This can be through online or offline. So I can have a computer hosting my RESOURCES and I might not have any client requesting for these resources. In that regard, it is NOT a server. A server "SERVES" (that is, provides) you with resources you request for.

A computer system is just a stand-alone system.It is when you connect any client to the computer system that it starts to SERVE the pages to your client. That is why it is called a SERVER because it SERVES. Again in your case, you are STORING information on a certain computer system somewhere, you DID NOT state that the computer system is SERVING you with any RESOURCES. A legal loophole that can be explored by a sound lawyer. So, INEC would be legally CORRECT if they say they DO NOT have a SERVER. lol

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Phoenixback(m): 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
tunjiajayi:

" Transmitted" how?
the results were transmitted via the card readers; there's an icon on the card readers for e-collation, and it can only be done through the internet.
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by yesloaded: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
Billy0naire:
From all indications, INEC is a department in APC.

And I am sure when PDP wins the next Election, INEC will also become a Department in PDP.

The Cabal is so determined that they are prepared to destroy democratic institutions to implement a covet conquest vision.

Those who think this is about INEC and APC should think deeper. INEC and APC, as well as CBN and NNPC are just vehicles needed by the Cabal to implement their Game Plan. We all know that Buhari stood no chance in that election.

I can not be deceived. I am fully prepared, I just hope the masses are.

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Apina(m): 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
The simple question is where is the data for those who were verified using the card readers?
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by SirBunky85(m): 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
NOC1:

did you vote electronically?
you voted manually and your results were transmitted and collated manually.
don't mind that kpomkros
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by bencynthgreat: 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
dehi:
oga I was an APO1... Presiding officers where mandated by INEC to transfer or transmit results through the card reader.... INEC is Harding something
Sorry o but how did u enter the results of each party

Una Sabi lie una think say na only una do the INEC work abi. This is my third time of working with INEC. 2010 for voters reg. 2011 election, 2015 election, now 2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by SirBunky85(m): 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
krendo:

This is not the time to infer

Let Prof Yakubu come and tell under oat what the laid down process for the election was and what he thinks actually happened

From there we will know next steps

Under normal circumstances INEC should be co-operating with the courts, and not defending the outcomes of the process

The only reason INEC feel a duty to defend the 2019 election result is because they were the actual riggers of the election

Professor Yakubu will go to prison for criminal conspiracy to rig the elections and pervert justice if he does not take time. He has been caught pants down and the earlier he starts Co-operating the better for him!
u can as well order for Maurice iwu to be jailed
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by MT: 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
Phoenixback:

the results were transmitted via the card readers; there's an icon on the card readers for e-collation, and it can only be done through the internet.

The internet means the presence of a network. The card reader in this case was a CLIENT but that computer you were storing into was not providing you with any resources. You were simply storing on it. You did not provide any evidence that the computer was SERVING you any resources based on your request. So it can not be referred to as a SERVER. Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Apina(m): 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
Pacgmt:
The only machine I guess uses serve is that that is connected to the internet. Mind you the card reader isn't, it only contains the list of registered people in that particular ward and it likewise confirms their biodata and fingerprint during accreditation. It never transmit any information to anyone or any other device. Whenever the card reader is faulty an engineer is called upon to fixed or replace it. Every polling unit has a backup card reader for emergency purpose. Where atiku get the idea of server is not clear to me. People that were trained and participated in the election will understand better. Likewise the counting was done manually and never counter checked by any device. People at the collation center will understand better.
Then if you ague further
My brother
You did not vote in the last election
Where's the accreditation data for verified voters? Is Inec saying people were accredited without proper storage or proof of such data?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by SouthSouth1914: 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
MT:

You can transmit data to a computer system, that DOES NOT make the computer system a SERVER. That is just a system hosting the database. Server is a computer system that "serves" pages across the networks. Know the difference please.

Server is the head computer in a sub group. Data capturing machines where issued so a head computer (Server) can get informations from its hundreds or thousands of capturing machines (Subgroups) in a network. Where is the proof that people actually voted, don’t tell me it is stored in some sort of tissue paper..

Don’t tell me nonsense! By the way, you are not talking to any of those blockheads from up north (don’t mean any disrespect).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by mchc1001: 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
i pray that this news is fake but if it turn out to be true i can bet my last kobo that buhari and apc will lose this case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by SirBunky85(m): 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
krendo:

when they have no credible arguments they get racist and tribalistic

divide and rule wont work this time

Atiku and Buhari are both Hausa Fulani

All Nigerians are saying is justice must prevail. Our votes must count!
are u a Nigerian?
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by MT: 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Server is the head computer in a sub group. Data capturing machines where issued so a head computer (Server) can get informations from its hundreds or thousands of capturing machines (Subgroups) in a network. Where is the proof that people actually voted, don’t tell me it is stored in some sort of tissue paper..

Don’t tell me nonsense! By the way, you are not talking to any of those blockheads from up north (don’t mean any disrespect).

Dont argue blindly please. There is a reason they call it a SERVER. Can you provide evidence that the head computer provides (i.e. SERVES) resources to hundreds or thousands of capturing machines. SERVER is a word that has been misrepresented by millions of people, so i wont blame you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by SouthSouth1914: 11:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
MT:

Dont argue blindly please. There is a reason they call it a SERVER.

What is the reason? Please what is your point in this argument?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Funaki: 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
bencynthgreat:

Una Sabi lie una think say na only una do the INEC work abi. This is my third time of working with INEC. 2010 for voters reg. 2011 election, 2015 election, now 2019

the guy is right. The e-collation part of the card reader has the list of all the registered parties. You just have to record the score of each party, for each of the elections that day.
Are you sure you participated in the last election?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by MT: 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

What is the reason? Please what is your point in this argument?

My point is the TERMINOLOGY. If PDP was asking for access to INEC SERVER in court, then INEC would be right to say "We DO NOT have a SERVER" because in truth, there was no server. Smiles....

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Bhol28: 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Atiku seems to have been scammed,the only data card readers can even give is just accredited voters because no body voted electronically.Those scamming him with all these unrealistic figures will milk him dry because of this his desperation.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by alobright17(m): 11:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bitchiamjay:
Same inec wey introduce Electronic voting before election? grin

Now them no get server.

But they have card readers grin

Same inec server APC petitioned DSS and police alleging that PDP hacked the server grin

This country is one funny mur'Fvcker grin

It's crystal that Atiku won the election.

Inec is really taking orders from mohammadu buhari grin

The daylight robbery is so difficult to defend! grin

Tihihihihi

I can't fit laugh. grin

But joke apart , can you tell me what server got to do with the election , did you vote from your home or voting center ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Brightest04(m): 11:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
IPOB=Atiku ass lickers,it will soon clear for their eyes
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by SouthSouth1914: 12:03am On Jun 14, 2019
MT:

My point is the TERMINOLOGY. If PDP was asking for access to INEC SERVER in court, then INEC would be right to say "We DO NOT have a SERVER" because in truth, there was no server. Smiles....

Money appropriated from the National Assembly for that. So the Inec chairman does have a case to answer whatsoever case scenario..
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by dehi: 12:04am On Jun 14, 2019
NOC1:

how will it be done?
when you on a card reader nd ready for work, there are two options available,,,, one side for accreditation nd verification while the other side for e-collation and it's only the presiding officers that have access to it,,,,, they were given password aside the one given to APO1 to transmit the results
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Lovefree: 12:05am On Jun 14, 2019
it's clear from every indication that inec is only a tool in the hands of the rulling party apc, inec is compromised, Nigerians don't deserve these, every Nigeria youth and nairalanders shouldn't take these likely and be fully aware of what's happening, anyone and everyone that supports or ve decided to take sides with inec then you are one of the evils and enemy of progress we have in these country and you are cursed for that, we must not let these slide, we must raise a voice, mandate must be restored to the rightful owner is what we want..

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by EngrKem: 12:09am On Jun 14, 2019
aewhydot:

Mr Archives, card readers captured accredited voters and not votes along party lines. Tankyu
Awww I can feel ur fear!! This is how criminals behave when about to be caught and exposed
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by dehi: 12:11am On Jun 14, 2019
bencynthgreat:

you don't even have idea of what you did,,,,, look for someone that did Presiding officer and ask the person if there was a place designed on the card reader for them to transmit result..... Am telling you because I know..... On the card reader, there are two icon when you on it ,,,, the first one is for accreditation nd verification while the other one is for e-collation and for the e-collation, only the POs have access to it

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Lovelive: 12:28am On Jun 14, 2019
When the real time comes, INEC will surely provide every necessary materials/documents for verification.
Mamuudu, Okuyye and... You are all joking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court / Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." / Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.