Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Does Money Change People? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Money Change People? (18477 Views)

Does Money Really Give TRUE Happiness? / To The Married; Does Money Bring Happiness In A Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Money Change People? by mechanics(m): 6:18am On Jun 14, 2019
That's true, money change some people alot, one can misbehave because of money, take for instance yahoo yahoo.
Re: Does Money Change People? by Electroweb(m): 6:53am On Jun 14, 2019
Money brings out the real you.
Re: Does Money Change People? by barinedan(m): 7:40am On Jun 14, 2019
Yes does, it puts pride in some people

1 Like

Re: Does Money Change People? by Bruno3000(m): 8:30am On Jun 14, 2019
luminouz:

Wrong conception

Money is not power,information is not power

POWER IS POWER!!!
the ability to decide another's fate,happiness and choice to live...that's power!!! wink
and u think can't do dat? Wake up guy. Money brings power.
Re: Does Money Change People? by 4q: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2019
Money doesn't change people, what it does is releases those characters poverty imprisoned.

1 Like

Re: Does Money Change People? by israelmao(m): 9:09am On Jun 14, 2019
Money doesn't change people it only reveals what it already there.
Re: Does Money Change People? by luminouz(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2019
Bruno3000:
and u think can't do dat? Wake up guy. Money brings power.
U still don't get it!!!
Power is an attribute,its not physical...money is physical so the two are not equal...money can get u power in places where the poor are plentiful but Ur money versus a gun pointed at you(by an assassin) Ur money won't matter,in that instant,the assassin holds the choice of life n death over U...that is power
Re: Does Money Change People? by Comanche(f): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
where did I type its my thought? I too know

He's correct, you know.

You made it your thought when you failed to acknowledge the real author and also failed to modify the response.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Money Change People? by luminouz(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2019
Comanche:

He's correct, you know.

You made it your thought when you failed to acknowledge the real author and also failed to modify the response.
Comanche ko,Apache ni tongue
Re: Does Money Change People? by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
yes,because the lack of money has made some normally proud people to.be humble..let them have small change..they will change tune...however there are some.very rare people who will neither change...poor or rich
.they are the same..I am.lucky to have met such people.. I.knew one when he had nothing and when he blow....the guy never underrated or.malign me....very cheerful and will come down from his car to play with us ...help those he can help with change and advise..humble....Note:.. this people are rare and are mostly introverted
Indeed.
Re: Does Money Change People? by Comanche(f): 10:28am On Jun 14, 2019
luminouz:

Comanche ko,Apache ni tongue

Luminouz ko, Illuminati ni angry
Re: Does Money Change People? by luminouz(m): 10:51am On Jun 14, 2019
Comanche:

Luminouz ko, Illuminati ni angry
Lol,nice pun!!!
Re: Does Money Change People? by ibkayee(f): 10:54am On Jun 14, 2019
Money provides options and I guess the more options you have the less you have to be humble/tailor your behaviour to manoeuvre in life

1 Like

Re: Does Money Change People? by Amanda4life: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
100%
Re: Does Money Change People? by Amanda4life: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
lilmax:
yes it changes people

more on women though

that's why a salary of 200k can change a woman's tone

Money changes men than women.

A man who just made money can even divorce the wife but when a woman makes more money she will bring the wealth to husbands home
Re: Does Money Change People? by Bossjakande: 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
I have heard people say that money brings out the worst in people.I have heard that the only way to know a person's true nature is when such a person has money. How true is this?
Any personal experience.
smiles
Re: Does Money Change People? by Boyhood: 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
Money doesn't change you, it only changes the people around you.
Re: Does Money Change People? by Alejobs: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
We can make a difference with just a smile
Re: Does Money Change People? by Alejobs: 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
Let's find our way back to love
Re: Does Money Change People? by yazga: 12:28am On Jun 17, 2019
If you want to know the true character of a man, give him money
Re: Does Money Change People? by Caleycashh: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
why won't money change people!?... when feminazis like you are two faced and live a life of double standard filled with hypocrisy, you look down on struggling guys and tell em shit, when they got the bucks you start forming love and care... Fuckin hypocritical leeches!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What If I Don't Want Children? / Shari’a Court Adjourns Case Of Marriage Involving Man, Granddaughter In Zamfara / What Females Need To Succeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.