Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With (3764 Views)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Ilekokonit: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
There is so much evil aura around black women that men of all colours will eventually cross the road to the other side on sighting them or move away from them quickly if they approach. When this begins to increase in its occurrences, remember you read it here first. Call it a prophecy or whatever but it has already started happening.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by empire2017(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
This is totally wrong, some guy's still prefer black ladies over the fair ones ...
Me for example can never, I repeat can never marry a fair girl...
I really love *BLACK* women

3 Likes

Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by donbachi(m): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Black don't crack

1 Like

Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
So why are you crying more than the bereaved? why the pains? I'm even wondering how you made these conclusions when you've not met one tenth black women scattered round the world.

3 Likes

Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by czarina(f): 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
Self-hate on fleek

1 Like

Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by justy15: 12:46am On Jun 14, 2019
I think I really love black ladies though am dark. And am looking forth to hook up with a nice black lady for serious relationship preferably a nurse or medical worker. Not limited to any tribe in Nigeria. Interested persons can WhatsApp me on: 07034302700
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 14, 2019
empire2017:
This is totally wrong, some guy's still prefer black ladies over the fair ones ...

#TeamBlack.....

I love them BLACK and slim.

Maybe BLACK woman don do Op sumtin. cheesy
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by goooze(m): 5:38am On Jun 14, 2019
Some topics are not worthy of comment but for the sake our beloved mothers,sisters,daughters and the entire female we share love with I will say the Op is f----cked

1 Like

Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Skmoda360(m): 5:52am On Jun 14, 2019
Op are you mad or sick upstairs with your sickening topic?

1 Like

Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by mrNEMZY(m): 6:25am On Jun 14, 2019
Fool, you might have a daughter someday

1 Like

Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 14, 2019
Ilekokonit:
There is so much evil aura around black women that men of all colours will eventually cross the road to the other side on sighting them or move away from them quickly if they approach. When this begins to increase in its occurrences, remember you read it here first. Call it a prophecy or whatever but it has already started happening.

What race is your mom ? Bro.this is just wrong seriously, the bashing of women here is just too much. We are matured than this.

1 Like

Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 14, 2019
empire2017:

Same here I really love black babes but sadly not a criteria for.marriage I really hope to end up with one, but meeting babes in Lagos na work, you have to ensure na proper babe , I dey curve slay queens like mad
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Tallesty1(m): 7:36am On Jun 14, 2019
Ilekokonit:
I wish there's something like e-jungle justice, you for hear am.

1 Like

Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 14, 2019
Very foolish topic,i'm not surprised tho,nothing good can come out of a fool's mouth

1 Like

Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by SaucyBenks(m): 8:28am On Jun 14, 2019
He's so right... They are losing all values by the day, so disrespectful n worse.... Most of them with smelling vagina

#Pukes

Even the guys commenting here know he's right but ass licking and reputation protectors won't admit. Sissies!

5 Likes

Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by nlPoster: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2019
Why are there so many sick people on nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by nlPoster: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2019
Does this place have a moderator who is supposed to delete schizophrenic topics?

Why are you comfortable with the sickening level of hate speech oozing from this person?

Are men being bashed the same way?

1 Like

Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by nlPoster: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2019
It is very insulting and highly embarassing for me to be associated with this kind of site filled with animalistic threads and animal posters who are baboons.

You bottom feeders should get lost and find some gutter where you can roam freely!
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Lonelypacifist6: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:
Does this place have a moderator who is supposed to delete schizophrenic topics?

Why are you comfortable with the sickening level of hate speech oozing from this person?

Are men being bashed the same way?
Sebi you don marry tpia wetin be your own again ? Leave him alone to rant his rant you've found your own husband.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by nlPoster: 9:38am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Sebi you don marry tpia wetin be your own again ? Leave him alone to rant his rant you've found your own husband.

You are?

Dont hide under anonymity, reveal yourself because I dont like cowards.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Lonelypacifist6: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

You are?

Dont hide under anonymity, reveal yourself because I dont like cowards.

It was this your bad Character that led you to change your moniker, you've not learnt to be humble even in your husband's house Shior e dey your body.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by nlPoster: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
It was this your bad Character that led you to change your moniker, you've not learnt to be humble even in your husband's house Shior e dey your body.

Husband's house seems to be a sore point for you, too bad.

You have a problem with me changing my moniker?

Why is that, what's it to you?

Get a life.

My reason for changing it is your problem, I am not obliged to explain myself to you.

Enjoy these few minutes of fame while I address your low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Lonelypacifist6: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

Husband's house seems to be a sore point for you, too bad.

You have a problem with me changing my moniker?

Why is that, what's it to you?

Get a life.

My reason for changing it is your problem, I am not obliged to explain myself to you.

Enjoy these few minutes of fame while I address your low self esteem.
Hoe I'm pretty much Good where I am, I pity the simpleton that married you because this is a Faceless forum doesn't give you the Right to be bitchy I pray you choke on your guilt because all the people you offended before you metamorphosed to This new moniker You can't abandon your shadow.

1 Like

Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by faithfull18(f): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
So why are you crying more than the bereaved? why the pains? I'm even wondering how you made these conclusions when you've not met one tenth black women scattered round the world.
I tire oh.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by nlPoster: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Hoe I'm pretty much Good where I am, I pity the simpleton that married you because this is a Faceless forum doesn't give you the Right to be bitchy I pray you choke on your guilt because all the people you offended before you metamorphosed to This new moniker You can't abandon your shadow.

Blah blah, enjoy your 2 mins of fame by addressing me.

Jackshit, I can't be bothered to respond to the smelling pile of faeces you just typed.

Check my ip address very well, stare at it until you choke on it.

Just dont disturb me simply because you are eternally single.

What am I supposed to do about that?

You must have a bad character if no one wants to be with you.

Oya, reply.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Lonelypacifist6: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

Blah blah, enjoy your 2 mins of fame by addressing me.

Jackshit, I can't be bothered to respond to the smelling pile of faeces you just typed.

Check my ip address very well, stare at it until you choke on it.

Just dont disturb me simply because you are eternally single.

What am I supposed to do about that?

You must have a bad character if no one wants to be with you.

Oya, reply.

Mother Fucker I'm good where I am I'm sure your husband has fucking dumped you seen through the charade you or up a seen you for the cunt you're.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by nlPoster: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I am a Mother Fucker I'm good where I am I'm sure your husband has fucking dumped you seen through the charade you or up a seen you for the cunt you're.

Your mother's cunt, as I pointed out before.

Clearly, it got you nowhere, hence your stupidity and madness.

I can't discuss relationships with someone who is unable to get one, so rant all you want about husband, whatever, I won't be bothered to reply you.

Can't throw my pearls before swine.

You are swine, in case you missed it.

Oya, reply.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by excessmon(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2019
op A better way of explaining it is that very soo. We won’t see a dark skinned person in Nigeria again

Go to other black African countries u will see that we are the only ones that turn our skin from black to white

Think about it
The effect of low self esteem is seen in these situations
1. Xenophobic attacks in South Africa and people keeping mute not being able to talk
2. Racial abuse in western countries against Nigerians and not being able to talk about it

We finally pass the anger on each other by showing off wealth to oppress each other

Everything about Nigeria is about low self esteem
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Lonelypacifist6: 10:08am On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

Your mother's cunt, as I pointed out before.

Clearly, it got you nowhere, hence your stupidity and madness.

I can't discuss relationships with someone who is unable to get one, so rant all you want about husband, whatever, I won't be bothered to reply you.

Can't throw my pearls before swine.

You are swine, in case you missed it.
Yeah your bad character clearly got you out of the house grin and because of your stupidity and madness you aren't getting another I'm an a good relationship with a submissive wife because she took her home trainings well
You can't throw your pearls because you don't have any, Cunt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is 19yr Old Lady Too Early To Marry / Something I Noticed About Girls / Calabar Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.